InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Happily Ever After...Or Not? WITH EVEN MORE RUM! ❯ WHERE IS SHE?! WHAT HAPPENED?! ...stop shouting please...KIMMM! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Happily Ever After...Or Not? WITH EVEN MORE RUM!
Chapter 2: WHERE IS SHE?! WHAT HAPPENED?!...stop shouting please...KIMMM!
 
"WHERE IS SHE?!" Me and Max yelled when we stormed into the lobby of the hospital. The secretary blinked. DAMN THESE SECRETARIES! "She...?" she asked, blinking confusedly. Jack and InuYasha came behind us. She blinked at them. "WHERE IS KIMBERLY JEAN KAIBA?!" all four of us shouted at her. She made little 'tut' noises and browsed the log,"Kimberly..." she muttered. "YES!" we shouted. "Jean..." she muttered. "YES!" "K...K..." she mumbled. "KAIBA!!!!" we yelled, glaring at her. "I'm right here..." Kaiba said from behind us. "Oh hi Kaiba..." I mumbled then turned back to the secretary...then did a double take,"OH KAIBA! WHERE IS SHE?!" I shouted. He nodded lightly,"Come on...she'll be fine they say..." he muttered, as all of us followed behind. "Well...?" Max said in the elevator that we all managed to cram into. "Well what?" Kaiba asked, looking at her. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" we yelled at him. "...stop shouting please..." he said. We blinked and shut up...for now...
~Max's Point of veiw~
I sighed lightly and leaned my head against the elevator wall. InuYasha hugged me close,"It'll be okay..." he whispered, kissing my forehead lightly. I nodded a bit and waited for this elevator ride (which seemed to take foreverrr) to be over. Jack was holding Meg who seemed unable to move. Kaiba just stood there very business-like as if this was taking him up to a meeting where he would be firing someone! I mean...his wife was in the hospital to still unknown reasons to us. WTF WAS GOING ON?! Anyway...finally the elevator dinged and we arrived on Kim's floor! Me and Meg dashed out and ran to her room (we just knew which room it was...for we are psychic and we have Kim-dar!). "KIMMM!" we yelled. She smiled weakly from her bed,"Hey guys..." she said hoarsely. "What happened..." we whispered, kneeling down beside the bed...she was hooked up to an I.V. and everything...she smiled weakly again,"They say I'm fine..." she said. "We've heard that ten times in the last hour Kim..." I muttered. Jack, InuYasha, and Kaiba walked in. Kaiba lingered by the door casually. I perked a brow and me and Meg exchanged glances. "Well...they say I'll be fine..." Kim said,"but...I collapsed because of lack of food or something...because I was eating for one and not two like I was supposed to..." she said very fast in one breath. Me and Meg's eyes widened,"Pr-pregnant?" I asked in a unbelieving whisper. She nodded and smiled,"They're running tests and giving me a food plan to eat right...so yea..." she said. We both hugged her and Jack and InuYasha looked very relieved...then again so did me and Meg. She looked happy...but her eyes were really sad. Kaiba was acting funny too. "Kim...is everything else okay?" I asked. She blinked and nodded, barely glancing up at Kaiba. I sighed lightly,"I'm just glad you're okay..." I said, hugging her with Meg. "Yea...thanks guys...I should be out of here soon too...heh..." she said. But something was still wrong...Kaiba cleared his throat. "Right...and...after Kim gets out of here...I'll pay the bill and she will move back in with you two. I will pay the bills for her for the time being," he said. I just sat there, letting it really sink in. But Meaghan certainly reacted. "WHAT?! WTF?! I mean...SHE'S YOUR WIFE AND YOU'RE KICKING HER OUT BECAUSE YOU GOT HER PREGNANT...YOU...YOU...FREAKIN' PIG!" she shouted. Kaiba stood his ground unflinchingly. "Meg...hun...it's fine...really..." Kim said softly. I stood up and glared at Kaiba,"Okay...why?" I asked. He glanced towards Kim. "No...I'm asking you, MR. Kaiba..." I said. "Because...it's none of your business...just go about your merry ways, MISS Slut..." he replied. I glared and ran at him, ready to punch him. But Meg, InuYasha and Jack all grabbed me. "Maxine...don't let it bug you...please...come on..." InuYasha whispered softly. "Get...out..." Meg said through gritted teeth in a threatening tone to Kaiba. Kaiba blinked and left. Kim...was crying..."Kim...I'm sorry please...don't..." I whispered, hugging her. Meg hugged the both of us. "It'll be fun Kim...all of us in the same apartment with one bathroom...haha should be fun..." she said encouragingly. It was an attempt at helping...but...I didn't think it would be fun. Not the whole bathroom thing! Just...broken hearted Kim...and wtf was going on anyway?! I sighed lightly and smoothed out Kim's hair, trying to smile. It would be fine I was trying to tell myself.
 
~HA! The End! just kidding...just the end of the chapter! ^.^; anyway...reveiw and such please! Annoying commercial time!
What's going on with Kaiba?! Kim is pregnant?! ONE BATHROOM?! >.> just kiddinggggggg...anyway confirm all of your doubts in the next installment of Happily Ever After...Or Not? WITH EVEN MORE RUM! ^_^~