InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ INUYASHA... Enter The Shadow-Realm! ❯ Happy Days ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
 
 
A Happily married couple galloped through the fields on their horses. Nobunaga, and Princess Tsuyu!
 
“Hiyoshimaru… get down from there!” giggled Nobunaga trying to shoo his monkey off his head.
 
“Nobunaga…” giggled his wife, “You really are a silly goose!”
 
“Frankly my Princess, I don't have a care in the world!”
 
They rode of into the fresh air of the morning together!
 
* * *
 
Somewhere in the woods. “Lord-Sesshomaru.” Said Jaken with his mouth full, “This is by far the best wild boar you'd ever caught!”
 
“Jaken… it was Rin who actually caught this boar!” said Sesshomaru.
 
Jaken's eyes nearly popped from his head! “Oh, that's right, I had quite forgotten!” he mumbled.
 
Rin then came back carrying a giant fish over head, “These powers really do prove useful!” she giggled.
 
* * *
 
Meanwhile back in the village…
 
“Thank you for the new outfit, Kagome.” I said.
 
Since my old clothes were destroyed, I needed a new outfit, and Kagome went back to here time and brought me back something.
 
A simple black velvet outfit with a white cape, white gloves, boots, and even a few white triangles on the front.
 
“Remember, it's not made with cotton, so washing it will be easy.” Said Kagome. I nodded thankfully.
 
Quite a lot had happened since I revived everything.
 
One of which was, Inu Yasha and the others agreed to let my siblings and I tag along with them on their travels.
 
Just because Exodia and his Shadows were gone forever, didn't mean there would ever be another time.
 
Also of course…we had no place else to go, for my powers could not revive those who died over a year ago.
 
Which meant I couldn't revive our father and village, but still, Our training still continued to keep our strengths, and my powers in check.
 
For you see…There was but one down side to my absorbing Exodia's incredible power.
 
The power was so intense, it meant that I had to relieve myself of a few spells, and that my strength would be cut in half.
 
So I could no longer Disappear into thin air, summon up creatures, or many of the stuff I could do before.
 
Still… I had other ways of getting around.
 
 
But now these days were just spent them around the village.
 
 
Kohaku was found, but he didn't remember a thing about working for me and Exodia.
 
Which proved to be good, seeing as how he spent a lot of time helping Sango and Miroku with Sanga!
 
Especially seeing as how Sango was expecting another child soon… Courtesy of Miroku.
 
 
Shipo made a few new friends, and was mostly seen playing all day in the fields.
 
 
Kagome and Inu Yasha still quarreled a bit over when Kagome went back to her time or not.
 
“I have to study for this test!” she snapped, “If I fail, I won't get into college!”
 
“Isn't there anything more important to you then school!” protested Inu Yasha, but suddenly he realized he was still in his demon forum.
 
Which meant… “SIT BOY!!!”
 
Inu Yasha fell smack onto the ground, “Why do these things always happen to me?” he moaned.
 
* * *
 
Kikyo was standing on the hilltops by herself, when she sensed another presence there.
 
“Hikaru, please come and join me here.” She said. I smiled and walked right beside her.
 
The breeze blew her long black hair loosely, making her look quite attractive indeed.
 
“I have been kept in the darkness so long, I have quite forgotten how beautiful the mornings can be!” I said.
 
Kiyko smiled at me, as if she knew fully well what I was going through.
 
“Hikaru, I must know.” She said softly. “Why is it that you really decided to travel with Inu Yasha?”
 
“Huh?... oh, that reminds me!” I said as I took her into my arms. “You reminded me of what I really came out here for!”
 
Before Kikyo could react I had placed my lips over hers.
 
Feeling as though she would never have it again from the first man she feel in love with, Kiyko closed her eyes and kissed back.
 
When we separated, Kikyo was blushing red, “You…ought to know how I feel about Shadow-Hunters, and that I cannot stand them!” she said shyly.
 
“Well…the I suppose it is good thing that I have revived back to my Shadow-warrior style!” I said.
 
Kikyo turned her back towards me, and we kissed again!
 
Her hair and my cape blowing playfully in the soft breeze, and we did not seem to want to let each other go.
 
 
Omaru, Mitsu, Inu Yasha and Kagome just walked in talking about where to go from here!
 
That's when they saw us…
 
“Huh… ahhh!” cried Inu Yasha, “Perhaps we should talk somewhere else!” he suggested.
 
* * *
 
So there you have it…
 
Now these days, I go along with Inu Yasha and the gang, but not on foot.
 
My siblings were given Horses as commandment for their bravery in battle against the Shadow-Realm.
 
And I just used my …GRYPHOR-WINGS… to sprout out the tow wings out of my back and fly around.
 
 
Al though I could never get rid of those very powers that I used for wickedness, I did promise to use them to help people from then on.
 
Kikyo, however still waited at the village for me to return.
 
Who knows? Perhaps someday we may Marry, and have a few children of our own.
 
Inu Yasha didn't really mind anymore. He was actually spending a lot more Time with Kagome to have a care in the world.
 
 
In a way… my Siblings and are very lucky.
 
If we had never met Kikyo in the first place, The Shadow-Realm may never have come to us, and we not be here that day.
 
We have not only been gifted with amazing abilities, but we have also been frozen in time so we may see the wonders of the future.
 
Every now and then, we looked up at the heavens and prayed to our parents for forgiveness.
 
And in way… we knew that our parents, especially our father, could never have been more proud of us!
 
 
THE END!