InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ INUYASHA... Enter The Shadow-Realm! ❯ The End of Exodia! ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
 
 
Exodia was seen meditating on the mountain. One of the only things not attack by his blast.
 
Now Feudal-Japan looked even worse than before, and to think, it took me months to do such damage, and it only took him one blast.
 
“Ah… I sense their presence nearby!” he thought to himself, “They are coming in yet another attempt to be rid of me… but the joke shall befall on them!”
 
“HM…M…M…M!”
 
 
Inu Yasha, Kagome, Omaru, Mitsu, Sango, Miroku, and Kirara, moved towards the mountain.
 
“EXODIA!!!” screamed Miroku, “We have returned. Now, come down to face us!”
 
Exodia stood up and leaped down from the mountain. “Well, well…” he hissed, “…and I was beginning to fret about having to find you, and you come out and deliver yourselves!”
 
“Yeah… well be careful what you wish for!” snapped Inu Yasha wielding his sword out. “Or you might just get it!”
 
“Oh… I'll get what I wish for!” Exodia hissed, “Too bad you all cannot second to that!”
 
“Just look at you all, staring at ME…the Most powerful creature ever to live… as if you were all my equals!”
 
Mitsu stepped forward, and poised her wrist-blades, “You use your magical powers only for evil Exodia!” she sniggered. “Big mistake!”
 
 
The seven fighters stared up at the mighty beast before them.
 
* * *
 
Meanwhile in the only remaining forest did not get burned by Exodia. Kaede, Kikyo, Shipo, and I stood near the shrine of the tomb to the Shadow-Realm.
 
“Hikaru, are you sure this is going to work?” cried Shipo.
 
“Trust me, Shipo, it will work!” I said, “Exodia may be strong, but what he possesses in power, he lacks in knowledge!”
 
My Eye-of-Truth began to glow, and Kiyko held onto my hand as we concentrated on Exodia's mind.
 
“Kaede, I don't get this at all!” cried Shipo. “Be patient young-one! My sister and Hikaru both know what they are doing!” answered Kaede.
 
* * *
 
Exodia Charged forward with his iron-like fist at the ready, and as he expected, Inu Yasha dodged it.
 
But when Exodia tried to attack Inu Yasha at the right, Inu Yasha came from the left an slashed at his face.
 
“WHAT!!” he cried. “It cannot be, I just read his mind! he thought, “I sensed him from the right, and he turned up at the left!”
 
“HEY UGLY!!!” chortled Kagome. Exodia turned around “LOOKING FOR ME?”.
 
“Foolish girl, you cannot win!” he growled as he ran over ready to punch her off the hill.
 
Suddenly, Miroku and Sango leaped up from behind her. Sango tossed her boomerang, and Miroku threw his sacred charms.
 
This did even more damage to the mighty creature. “Argh… This cannot be!” he moaned. “I did not see that coming!”
 
* * *
 
“Ahhh… I don't believe it!” cried Shipo, “They're wining!”
 
“Indeed they are, Shipo!” said Kaede. “Exodia's mind is being manipulate so he cannot see what the others are going to do next!”
 
Then she pointed over at Kikyo and I who were still holding hands, and concentrating!
 
“You see… My sister knows of a sacred spell that can change what is on the mind of any creature!”
 
“And by transferring it through Hikaru's EYE-of-TRUTH. They are able to switch of that what Exodia senses!”
 
“Oh, I see.” Said Shipo, “So if Exodia senses what's coming to him, Hikaru and Kikyo can change it so he can't see the real attack!”
 
* * *
 
Exodia seemed to be getting weaker and weaker as the battle continued on.
 
“WHIRL-WIND SIPN!!!” cried Omaru as he twilled his Nun-Chucks creating the wind energy, which would have blasted Exodia full force!
 
Exodia however leaped into the air, only to have Inu Yasha hit him with his SUPER-WIND-SCAR!!”
 
* * *
 
Kikyo and I broke up our concentration and decided it was time to put the rest of the trap into action.
 
“I can sense it now!” I thought, “Exodia is about to use his ultimate attack, and when he does, that's when we shall strike!!”
 
* * *
Exodia fell to the ground with such a thud, only to get back up and start powering up.
 
“YOU HAVE ALL INFURIATED ME LONG ENOUGH!!!” he roared, “NOW BEHOLD THE AWESOME POWERS THAT IS ME!!!”
 
“Everybody run!!!” cried Kagome, and all the fighters ran off in the same direction.
 
“EXODIA… OBLITERATE!!!”
 
The blast headed straight on towards the team as the headed towards a small hill slope.
 
“NOW!!” cried Inu Yasha.
 
On by one they jumped down the slope from different sides, and the blast flew harmlessly right past them.
 
The last of the blast Vanished, and Exodia seemed very, very tired. “NO… IMPOSSIBLE!!!” he cried.
 
“Oh, is it Exodia!” called my voice. “If you are really the great fighter you claim to be…”
 
“You should know very well that even the greatest of attacks cannot do much if they do not hit anything!”
 
Exodia looked forward. “Hikaru!!!” he grumbled.
 
“Yes, Exodia… after all these ages, we meet again!” I said, “My friends are now safe, and now I have you right where I want you!”
 
“It is time for a little payback!”
 
“All that time, I blamed Kikyo for sending me to the Shadow-Realm… but now I know for a fact… IT WAS YOU!!!”
 
“I have disgraced my honor as a Ninja, and turned the world around us into a battle space!!”
 
“Heh… heh… heh! …Well…I'd say that you are far too late to do anything about that!” snorted Exodia.
 
“Look at you there! You're just a puny little warrior with no way of defending yourself!”
 
“Or have you forgotten that am in possession of your staff. The very thing of what separates you from being powerful, to weak!”
 
“Yes, you may be in possession of my staff, but of all the tings you know I am capable of… you overlooked one detail!” I said.
 
Suddenly, Exodia's body seemed to be going down a few sizes. “What…what is this?” he cried. “I am Shrinking down to size!”
 
I sniggered and said. “I not only made it so that only I can lift my staff, but I also added a special curse on it incase there was anyone who could overcome that!”
 
“My staff has been draining the power out of you ever since you stole it from me, and in betted it to yourself!”
 
“Even as I speak these words, you're losing more and more of your power, and as it goes, you body shall shrink down in size!”
 
“This cannot be!!!” cried Exodia.
 
Finally, he shrank down enough so he was at least my height, and my staff flew off from his chest, and back into my hand!
 
“My old friend, together again!” I cried, “I have used you for the wrong purposes, but now that is all going to change!”
 
Suddenly, Exodia found himself surrounded from all sides from all the other fighters, and was being attacked by all of them.
 
Even Shipo was able give Exodia a few bruises, and the best part was, my staff not only gave me back all my powers, but I finally absorbed Exodia's power.
As soon as everyone else had a chance to attack, I powered up and used… “EXODIA… OBLITERATE!!!”
 
Of course, my blast was a lot smaller than Exodia's ever, was, but it still did do a lot of damage to him.
 
“This…is impossible!!!” he cried. “The greatest monster who ever lived, afraid of humans and half-wits!!!”
 
“Now we are the ones who hold the true power, Exodia!” said Kikyo, “And together, we shall use it to destroy you!”
 
“You have squandered your power, Exodia!” said Mitsu.
 
“The day you took control of Hikaru was where you went wrong!” added Mitsu!!”
 
“DIE…DIE…DIE…DIE!!!” we all chanted! This made Exodia tremble with fear as he walked backwards into the woods.
 
“No…no please…You cannot do this to me!” he cried.
 
 
He backtracked further and further into the words, until finally, he walked right into the Shadow-shrine.
 
Once he was inside he triggered one of my Magic-Spells… “CHAIN ENERGY!!!”Which latched onto each of his four manacles and held him into place.
 
“IT'S A TRAP!!!” he cried as he struggled to get the chains of, but he was still far to weak from the battle.
 
Exodia then looked ahead of him, and saw Kikyo and I walking hand in hand towards him.
 
We stared at each other and nodded… It was time!
 
“You cannot be destroyed, Exodia!” I said, “It is virtually impossible to do such a task to strongest Duel-Monster!”
“But there is something we can do!” said Kikyo, “You were sealed away in the Shadow-realm for a reason; and now you are going back!!”
 
Just then, the large stone doors behind the Exodia, glowed with a bright light.
 
Kikyo and I stepped up to them, and swiftly stretched them wide open, and with a loud rumbling sound, the shrine began to collapse around us.
 
“Noooo!” cried Exodia. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”
 
Kiyko and I made a quick run for it as huge rocks began tumbling down from the ceiling!
 
Exodia was still screaming as we flew out the entrance and got a safe distance away from the shrine.
 
Once Exodia's screaming had ceased, and his energy was senseless, Inu Yasha used his Super-wind scar and blew the shrine to pieces!
 
When the dust cleared, everyone began to jump and cheer for joy. It was finally all over.
 
“Not quite it isn't!” I said.
 
We all looked around and saw that Japan was still in huge mess, but since I had gotten my powers back…
 
I raised my staff into the air, “TIME-MAGIC!!”
 
This spell allowed me to change everything back to the way it was before Exodia and I attacked.
 
It took a little while standing there, but in the end, all the landscapes, and all the people that were lost returned back to their normal state.
 
“Now, I believe everything is okay again!”