InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Priestess and the Prince of Egypt ❯ Begginings ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Begginings





M e: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or Inuyasha... but I would like to own Sesshomeru!!^_^ ah! A fangirls' dreams!


Yami: What about me, Jules? I always talk after you in this part of your stories!


Me: Your a piece of shit for all I care! ^_^


Yami: ... I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!!!


Sesshy: *smirks*


Me: Nah, Yami you can be another one I wished I owned! I can't argue this well even with my older brother!


Yami: Gee, thanks. I totally want to be compared to your lame older brother!


Me: ON WITH TEH PROLOGUE! >:3




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

 

 A young boy sat at his father's bedside, a worried expression creasing his brow. "Yami..." his father said as the young boy stood to run to his fathers aid. "What is it father?" He asked hurriedly. "I want you to, *cough*, start looking for a bride to be your queen if I am to, *pauses for another cough*, not make it." "Father! That's ridiculous!" the boy complained, but politely, not wanting to incur his sickly father's wrath. "I'm only fifteen. I can't become Pharoh so soon!" His father softly laughed, "Just do it for me, my boy. Hopefully by the time the healer from another land gets here, I'll have started to recover." Yami walked to the window of his father's vast bedchamber. "Where are they coming from again?" his gaze traveled across the cool clear water of the Nile, as ships and long boats went busily up and down the curving, snake-like river. "They come from a land known as Japan." his father complied. "We were lucky to get them to come all the way here, and in such short notice too. Apparently their land is being over-run by a tyrant lord by the name of Demon King, Sesshomeru. They are beginning to call this the great warring era of their land." Yami nodded, being young and un-experienced, he didn't quite know what war was like, but he knew records of how many deaths a war can cause due to all the scrolls he has read on history. "How many healers are there." This time his father didn't say his answer directly, making Yami glance worriedly back at his father, only to see him sitting up and drinking from one of the cups filled with water. After he was done he cleared his throat, ready to talk again. "There is an old healer, who is the one we originaly sent for, and his young granddaughter. I think she is just a year younger than you..." Yami turned back his attention to the window and the Nile, just noticing a new, larger boat coming into the harbor. "Could that be..." the prince thought, "could that be them?"

 
(Scene Shift ->The Harbor/The Market Place<-)



Kagome almost tripped as she stepped off the large boat and onto the sandy dock of the main harbor, her grandfather following her at a slower pace. She adjusted her hakama, she wasn't used to such a warm enviroment, and her hakama felt like it was dripping with sweat. "I'm glad mom made me pack my summer outfits..." Kagome thought indulgently as she wiped the sweat from her brow. "Here you go my dear." her grandfather said, handing her a parasol that he had brought from their homeland of Japan. Dipping it carefully into the Nile, she pulled it up over her, letting the water slowly drip down from her parasol and onto her ebony black hair. "Grandpa." she said as she walked over to where the elderly man was getting their luggage from a sailor on the ship. "Why are we in this strange land again?" Kagome was starting to feel uncomfterble as she picked up questioning stares from the local people passing by. "We are here to help do what we can for the ailing Pharoh, or King, as we might know it, of this land." he said, handing her her satchel, then going back to grab his own he continued, " I have an odd hunch that it is a curse. Otherwise normaly the healers of Egypt would have been able to cure him." "Oh." Kagome said, sitchuating her satchel in her left hand and while twirling the light parasol gently in her right. Her grandfather beckoned to her as he started to make his way through the market place, his speed surprising Kagome, for he was not in his younger years. "Hurry." He mumbled grabbing her hand. "I have only been here once, and it's easy to get swindled and lost in this place." Kagome tried to follow his fast pace, while almost tripping. But somehow she managed to stay on her feet, so she kept going, un-aware of a pair of eyes following them through the street.

 
    Tomb Robber Bakura watched with silent intrest as two strange people hurried through the market place. One was an old man, wearing strange  clothes, and the other, a girl, about a year or two younger than he, wearing equally strange clothes. Fascinated by these two figures, he followed them from the shadows of the alley ways he had known by heart since he was a little kid. Finally, he traced them up to the steps of the royal palace. "Ah!" he thought, finally realizing just who they were. "Those two must be the healers that the High Priest has called from another land." Bakura watched the girl, noticing her dark, raven like hair blowing in the faint morning breeze. "Oh, she is definatly something interesting..." Bakura smiled as he watched her dissapear through the palace doors, and with a loud bang, they closed shut, obscuring the girl from his peircing stare. Yes. He had finally found a new plaything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Me: That's the prolouge!! How do you like it?


Yami: Well... how come in almost all the fanfics I'm featured in about my past have my father dieing and me trying desperatly to find a wife... it's kind of cliche...


Me: NO IT'S NOT!!! *hits him with yet another bible*


Yami: OW!!! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HIT ME WITH BIBLES?????


Me: Because it's fun! >:D


Bakura: I wanna be featured more in this fic!! Why do I have the smallest paragraph? :"(


Me: You're an essential character! Geez, wait for the first chapter to start.


Kagome: Where's Inuyasha?


Me: In my fanfic, Sesshy killed him. >:3


Kagome: O.O


Sesshomeru: Now here's a fanfic that I like! >:)


Me: And it's a Sesshomeru/Kagome/Yami/Bakura/Koga fanfic!^_^


Sesshomeru: Aaaand it just turned sour.


Koga: WHEN DO I GET TO SWEEP MY KAGOME OFF HER FEET? :D


Me: Your a barbarian... I'm not quite sure when you come in...


Koga: Aww...


Me: R&R Please!!^^