InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ ÞçªÎÑûí­:My Man ❯ I'm sealed...and I'm free... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

My friends… they sealed me away… They sealed me… just because I sealed Naraku in my body… They…
 
 
 
 
 
 
Betrayed me
 
[Sengoku Jidai]
 
500 years ago…
 
“Kagome!!! Be careful!”
 
“It's okay, Kaede! I'm sure I'll do fine!”
 
I started to chant in strange language that Kaede taught me in secret. This spell I'm chanting will sure defeat our greatest enemy… Naraku. A bright light surround me and Naraku and all I could see was Naraku's angry face and his soul slowly entering my body.
 
“Miko. You will regret that you sealed my soul in your body. You will regret.”
 
And with that, Naraku was defeated; his soul protectively caged up somewhere in my half soul. Although his soul was sealed, his featured showed up causing me to have demon features, half black half red eyes, and a spider shaped scar on my back.
 
“Oh Lord!! Kagome are you…Naraku?”
 
“N,no Sango!! It's me!! Kagome!!”
 
“Don't come near me, Naraku. Today is your day that you will be suffering in Hell.”
 
“No Sango!! It's really me!! Kagome!!”
 
“Houshi sama! Houshi sama!”
 
And my friend Sango disappeared. Then, she came with my “used to be” companions and friends, Inuyasha, Miroku, and Shippo. They stared at me with disgust, and I couldn't take it anymore.
 
“Guys!! It's really me! Why can't you believe me?”
 
“Keh, you lie. You stink like Naraku!”
 
“No… Inuyasha… Please believe me…”
 
“Keh, like Hell!”
 
And he attacked me…with Kaze no Kizu… I luckily dodged the attack but was cut across the back with his sharp claws.
 
“Inuyasha. OSUWARI!”
 
Crash!
 
“Lady…Kagome?”
 
“Miroku… sama…”
 
“She's really…Kagome?”
 
“Take me to… Kaede please…”
 
[The Hut]
 
“Kagome… seems like you succeeded.”
 
“Yea…”
 
Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and Inuyasha still avoided me and when I looked at them, they stared at me dangerously.
 
“So, Lady Kagome. Please tell us why you have Naraku's features?”
 
“I simply sealed him. In my body.”
 
“Hm… okay…”
 
“Anyway! Guys!! No more Naraku!! Let's have fun!!”
 
And the night passed like that.
 
 
I was sleeping when I felt someone waking me up.
 
“Mmmm… Sango?!”
 
“Shhh!! Kagome. Follow me.”
 
“Um… okay…?”
 
She lead me deep into the forest until we came up to a small temple. It was old and creaking, giving me shivers.
 
`Miko. They're trying to seal you.'
 
`Naraku. Don't bother me.'
 
`Listen! This place is especially for sealing dangerous demons away. That taijya is trying to seal you.'
 
`Naraku! Shut.The.Hell.Up!'
 
`Miko You will regret you didn't listen to me.'
 
`…I won't regret…'
 
“Kagome?”
 
“Huh?”
 
“Stay right here okay? Don't move.”
 
“Okay.”
 
So I stood there, not moving when I felt sudden pain at my head, then one on chest, then one on my abdomen. I looked down to see my body is held by glowing strings which were tied tight.
 
“Kagome… Gomene…”
 
“S, Sango?”
 
“Kagome sama, you are too dangerous for us to be together. You have a great evil sealed in your body, and we don't know when it will pop up.”
 
“Mi, Miroku…”
 
“Kagome. Sayonara.”
 
“Inu…yasha…”
 
“I, I don't want to get hurt and suffer, Mama! If Naraku gets loose, then you will hurt everyone and I don't want that to happen!”
 
“…My son…”
 
“Kagome…Sayonara…”
 
“Kikyo…?”
 
Everything was a slow motion. Kikyo fired an arrow that pierced my heart painfully and blood tickled down from my mouth.
 
“What…what did I…do wrong…to suffer… this…? What…did…I do…wrong?!”
 
“Everything, Kagome. Everything.”
 
“…I…hate you…but…I still…loved you…Inu…yasha…Sayo…nara…Minna…”
 
Inuyasha turned around with Kikyo and left along with my friends, and I stared at their retreating back, tears flowing freely. Then, I fell into deep sleep.
 
[After 500 years…]
 
With Reikai Tentei
 
Kuwabara was drawling in front of the sealed girl while Kurama and Hiei were standing behind Yusuke quietly. Hiei didn't have any interest about the girl, and he wanted to end this stupid mission quick and go back. On the other hand, Kurama was having hard time trying to keep Youko down.
 
-Youko!! Just keep quiet, alright?
 
*Just let me out!*
 
-why?
 
*I like her. That's why. She's going to make a good mate.*
 
-Youko!! She's sealed! Alright? You can't make her your mate! And we are here because of Koenma's orders.
 
*You are mistaken, Red. Her body may be sealed, but she's awake.*
 
-How do you know that?
 
*I have my ways.*
 
-Fine, Youko. I agree that she's awake. Just, just don't do anything stupid when she's fully awakened, alright?
 
*…*
 
-Youko?
 
*…*
 
Kurama relaxed. Youko didn't seem to bother him. Just for now.
 
With Kagome
 
`Someone's here… Two human… and two… demons…'
 
`So, my little miko just noticed.'
 
`Just, shut up Naraku. I'm not in mood to play with you.'
 
`Well, miko, I think one of the humans is standing in front of you, drawling.'
 
`I thought I told you to shut up, Naraku!'
 
`Well, I'm bored wench.'
 
`Didn't I warn you not to call me wench since 100 years ago?'
 
`It's amazing how you can break that sealing spell after only 30 years.'
 
`Because you were wide awake when I was sleeping and you kept bothering me! Now Naraku, shush so I can hear what they are talking about!'
 
`Fine. But I'll come back soon…'
 
I listened very carefully. All of them seemed to be boys, either having high spiritual energy or very powerful demonic aura.
 
“Is she human?”
 
“I'm not sure… Her aura is pure, but part of it is tainted with youki.”
 
“So what are we going to do?”
 
“DAMN IT! HURRY UP AND LET'S GO! I DON'T LIKE THIS PLACE… It… gives me bad feelings…”
 
“I don't think she's responsible for the disappearance of people. I mean, she's too pure to do such things…”
 
People disappearing? In my forest? That' can't be possible!! Naraku should've been…
 
`Naraku.'
 
`…'
 
`NARAKU!'
 
`You called me, dear?'
 
He purred in my ear, and I felt disgusted.
 
`What did you do to the humans that came into my forest?'
 
`What do you mean? I did as you told me to.'
 
`Then how come these boys are talking about people disappearing in my forest!'
 
`…Oh!! I know!!'
 
`What?'
 
`I won't tell unless you let me kiss you.'
 
`Naraku. No joking. You will tell me after… I let you… kiss me. On the cheeks.'
 
`Awwww but Kagome!! I want to do it on your pink lips!!'
 
`Naraku. Since when did you become this lecherous?'
 
`From the very start, Kagome.'
 
`Nara-'
 
`That. Tasted nice.'
 
Without warning he had kissed me on my lips. Only a short time, though. He knew if he kissed me fully, then I would've killed him.
 
`Now tell me you pervert.'
 
`There is a youkai hidden in the forest. With a jewel shard. It has been feeding on human souls.'
 
`Nice Naraku. And if you knew that… WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU FREAK!'
 
`I totally forgot about it.'
 
`Anyway, I'm talking to the boys and you DO NOT interfere while I'm talking with them. Understood?'
 
`Depends on how it turns out.'
 
And I simply ignored him.
 
Normal POV
 
Kagome slowly cracked her eyes open and stared at the ugly human before her. She stared at him confusingly, and the human kept staring at her, but his eyes not focused. She frowned when she felt Naraku stirring in her mind, wanting to take over her control. Hiei was the first to notice that she's awake. His eyes seemed to flash with interest but were quickly covered up. She smirked. `So he has the Jagan, I see… I'd say… an interesting group… Just like… mine…'
 
“What businesses do you have here, humans and demons? Why are you lurking in my forest?”
 
Her clear and soft voice rang in the ruined temple, gaining attentions from all four. At that point, Kuwabara was back on Earth, wiping his drool. Kagome didn't understand, but she saw a boy's face become red, clearly showing he was angry.
 
“What do you mean by your forest! And why do we need tell you why we are here?”
 
“Because I am the owner and the guardian of this forest, human, now answer my question. Why are you here?”
 
The boy's face became redder until a red haired demon came forward, his emerald eyes gazing at her. Kagome felt Naraku growling dangerously deep in her mind, and she chuckled inwardly.
 
`Why Naraku, you jealous?'
 
`Get that fox away from you.'
 
`Nah, I thought you promised me you would keep quiet, Spider? Now shut up and sleep!'
 
`Fine, Miko. But call me when you are in danger. Or else, I'll just have to take the control by force.'
 
`That would never happen, you freak. Now SHUT UP!'
She was brought back to reality when she felt a jewel shard coming to her way. Then the fact that jewel was not completed struck her mind.
 
“Be careful! There's a youkai coming!”
 
Then, a sudden loud screeching was heard and a gigantic centipede came out and sent its tentacles to the sealed girl.
 
“Crap. Oi, you! The Red hair!”
 
Kurama turned around to face with the sealed girl who seemed to be desperate.
 
“Yes?”
 
“Pull this arrow out.”
 
*Of course dear, I'll do anything for you.*
 
-Youko, be quiet. We don't know if she's safe or not.
 
*I'm telling you, she's safe!!!!*
 
-how do you know?
 
*Be, because!*
 
-Yes?
 
*Grrrrrrrr I'll tell you later. Just do as she says!*
 
“Boy! Are you listening to me?”
 
“I can't. We don't know if you are safe or not.”
 
“Can't you see it's attacking? You can't kill it easily! Just pull this arrow out!”
 
“We can kill it.”
 
“Fine! Be that way!”
 
`He is a jerk!'
 
`Hmph. If you ran away from that taijya, then you didn't have to talk with that `jerk' as you call it.'
 
`Naraku! Shut it!'
 
`Why should I?'
 
`Grrrrrr! I just hate you!'
 
`But Kagome, I love you!'
 
“Grrrrrrrrr! That damn Naraku! Why is he so annoying?!”
 
“Be quiet! I can't concentrate!” The gel-haired boy yelled.
 
“Uh… you still didn't finish it?”
 
“It's keep reviving!”
 
“Keh, idiots. Just pull this arrow out! Or el-”
 
Kagome's eyes widened along with the detectives. The centipede's tentacle went right through Kagome's stomach which caused her to cough up blood.
 
“Damn it!! This is why I told you to pull the arrow out! Now, before I die again!! Pull this arrow out so I can kill it!”
 
“I can't without knowing if you are dangerous or not.”
 
“You…are just like my old friends… If you can't, then I'll do it.”
 
Kagome tried to pull her hand towards the arrow but the power that kept her still was too strong for her.
While that nonsense was going, the youkai revived again, and sneered at his enemies, hissing. The youkai lunged its gigantic body to helplessly tied girl, planning to strike her and kill her, but he was ripped into shreds as Kagome was freed by Kurama and was smirking in victory. Of course, Kagome tore the jewel shard out of its flesh before it could revive again.
 
“I knew you would free me.”
 
Kurama shrugged.
 
“I had no other choice. We have to bring you to Prince Koenma.”
 
“Well, I don't care…I'm free now.”
 
Then, she just simply fainted.
 
 
A/N:
Hellooooooo!!
Well, I know that this story lacks of details… Especially on characters… If you think one character is `very' out of character, just tell me what I should fix. Naraku was purposely been made into a very um… perverted character, so Naraku's out of this. Anyway, I would appreciate it if you would review, and have a nice day!!