InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ ÞçªÎÑûí­:My Man ❯ The "Story" ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2: The “Story”
 
Recap:
 
I knew you would free me.
 
Kurama shrugged.
 
I had no other choice. We have to bring you to Prince Koenma.
 
Well, I don't careI'm free now.
 
Then, she just simply fainted.
 
 
 
The Story
 
[Inuyasha]
 
“…I…hate you…but…I still…love you…Inu…yasha…Sayo…nara…Minna…”
 
I turned my back from my lover… I mean my used-to-lover. I had Kikyo now. So what this feeling I have? Something stirred in my mind, and right away I knew it was my demon, thrashing wildly against its cage.
 
+you just let go of a feisty mate!
 
(Like I care
 
+you will. You will regret this pup, I know you will.
 
(I won't. I never regret for my choices.
 
I squeezed my hand that was holding Kikyo's cold hands. When the Shikon no Tama is done… then I will wish for Kikyo's soul… and it will be happily ever after. Happily ever after… I took one last glace of my ex-lover. She looked so peaceful yet depressing, and she still looked lovely and beautiful.
 
“Goodbye… my love… I loved you too…”
 
And I could've sworn that I saw a little smile flash on her pink lips.
 
[Sango]
 
The taijya slowly turned her back to the now sealed girl, who had hard time doing so. The hate once claimed her mind converted into a deep sorrow and grief for the loss of her sister. After all, she was the one who set them free from Naraku's grasp. She suddenly felt regretful. Why did she seal her sweet sister? It was too late now. Few more minutes then her sister would be sleeping for ever and the thought of this had upset her greatly. Her vision blurred and tears threatened to fall. But she was a taijya. A skilled one too, and she will never cry. But her emotions betrayed her as one drop of tear landed on the ground.
 
[Miroku]
 
He could feel the emptiness of his fiancé. Kagome was a great girl, but she has done what should be never done. Sealing a demon in a miko's body… creates a forbidden one, for they will have both demonic and miko powers. For the world's sake, they had to seal her. Or, did they? He looked at his right hand. Yes, the curse was gone now, although he didn't understand. Naraku still existed in the young miko's body, so why did his Kazaana disappear all of sudden? He turned his head to the girl who fell into deep sleep. He slightly bowed his head in respect to her. He understood now. She had made two big sacrifices for her beloved ones. Then he turned his head completely away from her as something glistened under the moonlight.
 
[Shippo]
 
He knew he was a bad kid. He would be in so much trouble now if he goes back to the camp. His mother would scold him… no… his mother was gone now. Not gone, but still, she was gone. He stopped every two steps and look and his mother, shined by moonlight.
 
I, I don't want to get hurt and suffer, Mama! If Naraku gets loose, then you will hurt everyone and I don't want that to happen!
 
“…My son…”
 
My son, my son, my son, my son… Her shocked voice kept ringing in his head and he lowered his head in defeat. Yes… he sure was a bad kit.
 
`No, it's her fault that she adopted a bad kit like me.' It was her fault. It's her fault. Not mine, the kit kept reminding him self. It's not my fault but her… It's not my fault, it's not my fault… it's not her fault… The kitsune sighed again. What was wrong with him? He had done the right thing. He protected everyone from her by agreeing to seal her. He was the one who made her weak enough not to fight the seal. He was the one who had hurt his Mama. She was one… who protected everyone from him. And they were the ones… that had betrayed their hero. And he knew it was his fault. Well, maybe his mama would wake up from the seal one day and still smile at him, giving him a lollipop. Maybe… she would wake up one day and still say, `I missed you my pup. I still love you.' She would wake up and say… no, she will wake up and say, `I missed you my dear,' and give him a cherry flavored lollipop. And he would say, `I missed you too Mama, and I still love you too.'
 
[Kikyo]
 
“Goodbye… my love… I loved you too…”
She heard him saying and this brought unease to the undead miko. She remembered how her lover came to her one night asking to seal this demon. She had not expected the demon as the young girl but she sealed her anyway. This was her great chance to be Inuyasha's only one. She smirked in victory as she slightly turned her head to the sealed girl and stare at her. It will take her 3 good centuries to be waken, and by that time, Inuyasha and her would've have finished the jewel and be mates, living with her children. Her and Inuyasha's kids. She noticed that the young miko's consciousness started to sink beneath the surface, and the dead priestess knew it won't take long for the forbidden one to fall into a deep slumber.
 
`Love him more than I did and protect him with your life… Have happy life, Kikyo.'
 
Kikyo slightly froze as she thought she heard the miko's voice in her head. She quickly ignored it, thinking she was just hearing things, but the voice rang in her head again.
 
`Aren't you going to answer me? You will leave me with unease before I sleep. Now, priestess, give me your answer… Kikyo. Promise me that you will protect him and love him more than I did.'
 
`I will miko… I promise I will… Kagome… Sleep in peace.'
 
`Good… Thank you Kikyo… For everything…'
 
And she couldn't hear her voices again. Kikyo squeezed Inuyasha's hand.
 
Whatwhat did Ido wrongto suffer this? WhatdidI dowrong?!
 
Everything, Kagome. Everything.
 
She had told her she didn't everything wrong… Now the young miko has told her… thank you for everything… Kikyo slightly smiled. Her reincarnation was completely different from her. She has already forgiven them, and wished them for good luck and peace. Kikyo felt uneasy again. What have they done to the poor little girl?
 
“Relax koi… I'm always here for you.”
 
Her lover's voice whispered into her ears. Kikyo relaxed.
 
`Kagome… thank you… for everything…'
 
Kikyo slightly turned her face to the miko and she saw… a peaceful looking girl flashing them a soft smile.
 
[Kirara]
 
The fire cat have decided to set her self somewhere in the ruined temple so that she could protect the young miko. Kirara decided to hide her scent and aura so that even after the sealed girl was awake, she can't detect her. She had found fairly new building right next to a small room so she decided to set her self there. She could get a perfect view of her once companion. She seemed very peaceful. At times to times, she could see her old friend smiling as if she was happy, which she didn't understand. Kirara coiled up into a small fur ball. She would have to get some sleep if she wanted to protect the girl. After all, her purpose to live was to protect someone she loves.
 
[The epilogue of The “Story”]
 
Kirara watched as the miko's kit approach her carefully. From what she remembered, he was a short kit with a bushy tail, his emerald eyes sparkling with mischief. But now, he was all grown up, probably almost as tall as Kohaku. His eyes held more wisdom now, and his face was so emotionless that can make Sesshomaru proud. But his mask of coldness was taken off when he was close to his adoptive mother, who still seemed to be sleeping. But from the first chapter, Naraku have mentioned that she broke the seal after 30 years, and it was already over 40 years now.
 
Shippo would always sit by his mother, telling her how his day was, and his recent crushes. And every time he had problem with him, Shippo got solutions from the wind that seemed to carry his mother's voice. But it was Kagome's voice in the wind, speaking to him softly and giving him wise solutions to whatever problems he had. After Shippo put on his emotionless mask on again and disappeared in front of the miko, she would always have fights with Naraku who always made fun of her.
 
`This worthless demon is so useless!' The miko would talk to her self. Then the demon would smirk cockily and speak to her.
 
`I'm hurt, Kagome… I thought you loved me.' Then he would always end up getting crashed by floor by one of Kagome's famous `osuwari!' She created a special rosary for this half demon, and he would be plunged to the ground when ever she said the word `osuwari.' She gave him an honor of being Inuyasha II, but Naraku sure didn't enjoy being hit in the face first.
 
At first, Inuyasha and Kikyo paid her a visit and would pray for her once in a year, but after few years of doing that, they didn't come see her. But Kirara didn't mind. She could get more peace now. Every time Inuyasha came to visit her, he would be crying or sniffling while Kikyo was trying to calm him down with one of her kisses. So Kirara had to see them kiss passionately, or sometimes, even making out right in front of the sealed girl, but she never looked away since she was her guardian at the moment. The fire cat have heard rumors that the jewel shard hunters have gathered again to find the rest of the jewel shards, but unfortunately, the group was broken up because of the taijya and the monk's death.
 
Alas, this rumor was true, and Kagome secretly shed her tears while she prayed for her sister and brother's death. When Naraku was mocking of their death, Kagome could've sworn that he made a crater big enough to make a swimming pool. 500 years went past quickly and Kagome was the guardian of her forest. Over time, she knew how to control Naraku as she wanted, so she had ordered him to keep the humans entering her forest safe and unharmed until they got out of the forest.
 
Kirara was disturbed from her short nap when she felt presence near her old friend, and she peeped out the door to see an unusual group; just like her old one. She was about to chase them away when she saw her new mater open her eyes and talk to them. This shocked her, and she was sure even Sesshomaru can hide the shock. The spell was supposed to last for at lease 600 years, but she was awake already!
 
Anyway, Kirara hid in the shadows, watching how the situation was going when a demon came out and hurt her mistress with one of its tentacles. She bared her fangs. How dare he! The filthy creature will pay!! She enlarged her form when she saw her mistress being freed the same way Inuyasha did and defeated the demon with one attack. Then Kirara realized the demon had jewel shard with him. She relaxed as Kagome seemed to be fine, but she quickly flew over to her and picked her up as she saw Kagome falling.
 
[Present]
 
The spirit detectives was surprised when a large fire cat demon came out of no where and picked the girl up, flying over to the direction of the barrier of Makai near `Inuyasha's Forest.' They quickly chased after her, but the cat was no where to be seen.
 
Next Chapter: What Youko had found in the forest
 
A/N Hi ya!! How are you!!!!!!
Just a quick notice, I do need your help and suggestions on YYH characters or anything related to that anime, cuz it's been too long since I last watched it. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great week!!