InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Roses ❯ Mindles Walking ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It's short and didn't come out the way I wanted but oh well. Things are going to calm down then pick up again so hang with me, I want to add some fluff in. So nobody gets confused. Keiko and Kagome are the same age. And Hotaru and Tomoyo are the same age. Hotaru and Tomoyo are younger then Keiko and Kagome. Disclaimer- I do not own YuYu Hakusho, Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, or Card Captor Sakura. They are the property of their respected owners. Well here's the first chapter. Thank You!
“Talking”
`Thinking'
`Telepathy'- this won't come in for a while
 
Chapter 5- Mindless Walking
 
Keiko grinned and ran forward, waving excitedly. “Yusuke!” she shouted and watched as the small group turned and stared at her. Yusuke smiled lightly and waved. She stopped in front of him and smiled. “What are you all waiting for?” she asked, looking around the group. The all boys were here, even Kurama whose school was on the other side of town. Yusuke sighed. “We're supposed to be waiting for Botan. She says she has another mission for us.” He growled slightly, glaring at the ground. Keiko frowned, “Again? She been running you boys ragged.” Kurama smiled grimly. “She says that it should lessen up soon. We just have to take down this gang of low class demons. Although the gang seems never ending.” He sighed softly.
 
Keiko shook her head lightly. “And you all don't have a choice in this?” a devilish smile played across Kurama's features. “Actually, since Kuwabara volunteered to become a Spirit Detective he can choose which missions he wants to go on. He hasn't fingered that out yet though.” They shared up laugh while Kuwabara looked over at them dumbly.
 
She smiled and waved goodbye as Botan escorted them to their next mission. Sighing she turned and headed home. As she walked she pulled her newest dream to the front. They'd been trying to catch fish for dinner, and for fun, when Grey had gotten frustrated and used her powers, bringing most of the fish to the surface so that a few were literally hanging in mid-air. Keiko laughed softly and smiled, tilting her head back and thinking about the memories she was getting. There were a lot but she knew for a fact that the ones she had now didn't even scratch the surface. Smiling she let the happier ones float to the top. She was so consumed in the act that she never noticed when she passed her house and kept on walking.
 
Keiko blinked slightly, coming back to her self. She looked around in surprise. She was in some sort of temple. She turned slightly and stared down the long flight of stairs. `Okay.' She thought. `I just climbed more than a thousands steps without noticing. No big.'
 
“Can I help you miss?” Blinking, she turned to stare at the woman walking towards her. For a second the scene changed and she was standing in a forest, but the woman was still there. The name left her mouth before she even thought about it. “Blue.”
 
The scene changed back and Keiko noticed with a start that the girl's eyes were brown, not blue. She blushed and looked down, turning to walk away. “I-I'm sorry. I'll just leave now.” The girl reached a hand out. “Wait, Black-san.” Keiko froze, her eyes widening. Slowly she turned around and stared at the girl.
 
Kagome smiled at the girl in front of her. “Why don't we get some tea and talk.” Keiko nodded and followed the other girl inside. “You look different.” She whispered, eyes scanning the girl's newest look. Kagome looked over her shoulder at Keiko. “I could say the same about you.” Keiko laughed lightly as they entered the kitchen. “Well, I just never expected a demon to become a Miko.” Kagome smiled and looked down at the traditional red and white priestess uniform. “That's irony if I've ever seen it.” They laughed lightly as Kagome turned the stove on.
 
 
Tomoyo walked with no destination. It was her own fault really. She should have been paying attention. So when she ran into someone she really wasn't that surprised. She felt a hand grab her wrist, holding her steady. “I'm sorry.” She whispered, moving to take back her hand. “Grey?” The voice was curious and confused and oh so familiar. Her head shot up and she stared hard at the dark purple eyes staring at her. Her eyes widened and she smiled. “Violet.”
 
Hotaru smiled lightly, a relieved look on her face. “What are the chances?” she whispered. She let go of the girl's hand. “What are you doing here?” Tomoyo shrugged. “I just started walking.” Hotaru nodded and placed a delicate hand on her back as they started walking again. “You too?” Tomoyo blinked lightly and smiled, nodding.
 
“This is just weird.” Tomoyo nodded as she stared up the long flight of steps. Some how when they'd started walking they'd ended up at the base of a temple. She blinked as she noticed a figure walking down the stairs. She brought a hand up and pointed at the approaching brunette. “That's even weirder.”
 
Hotaru smiled and shook her head. “Hello, Black-san.” Keiko's head shot up and she stared at the two at the bottom of the steps. She shook her head lightly. “God what is it with you people today?” she stated. Tomoyo tilted her head to the side. “Your hairs brown.” The two looked at the girl like she'd lost her mind. Tomoyo shrugged, “It is.” Hotaru nodded slowly. “Okay.” She drawled and looked back up at Keiko. “Blue up there?” Keiko nodded slowly. Hotaru thought for a minute before nodding. Walking forward she grabbed Keiko by the arm and hauled her arm the steps. “We go talk to her then.” Tomoyo laughed lightly and grabbed her other hand, matching Hotaru step by step.
 
Kagome blinked and looked towards the steps when she heard voices shouting. She watch in amusement as Keiko was pulled up the stairs by two girls that looked near identical and were about a year younger then Keiko herself. She laughed lightly and walked over to them. “It's been awhile.” Hotaru looked up at her and a smile crossed her face. “Too long.” Keiko shrugged them off her arm, grumbling all the while. “Yeah, yeah. What ever you say.” Kagome laughed lightly. “For about we all go inside and get some things straightened out.”
 
Keiko looked over at her, and raised an eyebrow. “What's there to straighten out? We're alive, we're happy, and everything's just dandy.” The younger girls laughed while Kagome smirked at the brunette. “So your parents really named you after a color?” Keiko blinked. “Yea-No? Wha-?” They laughed and laughed and laughed.