InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ An Unexpected Meeting ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

An Unexpected Meeting
Disclaimer: We no own, so you no sue.
Silver: This is our first fic
AiTenshi2369: Brought to you by….stops to think
Silver: By what?
AiTenshi2369: No idea
Silver: sweatdrop ok then
AiTenshi2369:…NEWAYS!
Silver: No need to yell…here's the first chappy!

Prologue: A Peaceful Night
It was dark. Night had fallen over Tokyo. Everyone was asleep. The only sounds heard were the soft “whoosh” of tree leaves as the breeze blew by. It was a peaceful night in Tokyo. Everything was going as it should be.
A blue haired girl in a kimono was riding on her oar, moving swiftly through the night sky. She was traveling so fast that you could only see a blue blur if you looked. She landed softly on the edge of a window. Quietly pulling the curtains back, she slipped into the room.
She looked at the lump on the bed and smiled mischievously. Leaning closer she opened her mouth and “BOO!”
“AHH! What the heck!” was the reaction from the lump. The covers were thrown off. A very mad Yusuke glared at the girl. “What do you want Botan?”
He almost yelled. Satisfied that her trick went quite well, Botan just smiled. That made Yusuke even more suspicious. “Don't tell me we have another mission.” He growled out.
“BINGO!” Botan cried cheerfully. How that girl can be so energetic at 2:00 in the morning is a mystery to all.
“What?” Now Yusuke did yell.
“Shh! You'll wake up your mother.” Botan warned him.
“Koenma-sama wants you and the others at his office immediately.” She finally told him the reason why she was there. A whisper fight broke out. It mainly consisted of Botan trying to persuade Yusuke to go, and Yusuke cursing Koenma out (very colorful language). Finally, Botan succeeded in dragging Yusuke out of his house, and off they went. Our peaceful night doesn't seem so peaceful anymore.
With Inuyasha
“Wench!” “SIT!” So began the fight of the century…not. It was a normal occurrence to all the members of the jewel hunting group. The dog-eared boy had once again managed to make the future miko mad, seeing as he is very talented in that area. The rest of the group and their new addition just shook their heads as the usual fight went on.
The day had been quite exhausting for the crew. Inuyasha woke them up at 5:00 in the morning to start hunting for jewel shards. That didn't exactly put them in a good mood, but they complied anyway. While they walked on, they did not meet up with any demons with jewel shards. That was what they intended to happen. Instead, they bumped into the undead miko, Kikyou. The priestess was wobbling, and stumbling as she took each step. Clearly she was wounded. Inuyasha had quickly run up to her, asking frantically what was wrong. The rest looked on. After explaining to them what had happened, everyone agreed for her to stay with them, at least until her wounds were healed. There was one person in the group who was not so happy with this arrangement. This certain person was furious with Inuyasha. `How can he just invite her into the group like nothing happened when she tried to KILL him!' thought said person. Even though she acted cheerful and happy and just…normal, inside she was ready to kill Kikyou. A much as she tried to look normal, it was evident that something was bothering her. Sango was the first to notice, “Kagome? Is something wrong?” Forcing a smile on her face, she answered, “No I'm fine, don't' worry.” `How can everyone act like nothing is wrong, I mean, she worked for Naraku!' if she wasn't capable of hate before, now she certainly is.
The wind danced by, the blossoms on the Sakura tree floated, swirling to the rhythm only they can hear. Doing as much as they could, enjoying the momentary freedom and they slowly touched the cold ground. One by one they scattered. After the first group fell, the second rushed through the cool night air, soon meeting the same fate as the first. Spring had come.

Kagome: OMG! I can't believe you guys!
Silver/AiTenshi2369: innocent looks What do you mean?
Kagome: You know what I mean glares
Silver/AiTenshi2369: Nope! Kagome stomps away, muttering something about stupid authoresses and revenge
Kikyou: You made me sound so weak. I, Kikyou, would never get hurt that easily.
Silver: Well we are the authoresses. Deal with it.
AiTenshi2369: Yeah! We're paying you to do this so LISTEN TO US!
Kikyou: covers ears …um…I have to go…yeah…bye! runs away
Silver: Until next time! Cyah!
AiTenshi2369: You'd better R&R or else death glare Whoever reviews will umm…get uh..this…INUYASHA PLUSHIE! takes out an Inuyasha plushie No flames plz!
Everyone else: …--;