InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ An Unexpected Meeting ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Silver: Hey Hey! We are back!
AiTenshi2369: Yup!
Silver: Should you tell them or should I?
AiTenshi2369: I will! We no own, so you no sue!
Silver: OK..now that we got that over with
AiTenshi2369: Time for the official first chappi of our story. Hope you'll like it!

Chapter 1: The Mission and the Darkened Soul
“What do you want now toddler!” yelled Yusuke, his voice reaching to the inside of the small office before him. A voice signed behind the two mountains of paper. This was ordinary, everyone expected it. `If Yusuke didn't announce his entrance, I'd be surprised.' thought a red-head smiling. “OK. Now that EVERYONE is here,” Koenma ignored the rude greeting, while emphasizing the `EVERYONE'. “Shut up! And tell me what you woke me up at 2:00 IN THE MORNING FOR!” The brown-eyed young man tried to be calm, but obviously failed. The little ruler once again ignored the detective and began to explain. “There has been a disturbance in Ningenkai, yet not in Ningenkai.” “What do you mean?” Yusuke interrupted. “IF you would let me continue, I would tell you.” Koenma was starting to get annoyed. “As I was saying, the disturbance is coming from a well in a shrine. The family who owns the shrine goes by the name Higurashi. I want you to investigate this well.” “Where is this shrine?” the akage asked politely. “In Tokyo.” Was the answer, Koenma looked at the very seriously. They all fell over with the exception of Hiei, Kurama sweatdropped. They all stared at him. “NO DUH!” the idiot of the group broke the staring contest. “Where in Tokyo?” “Oh!...um…I don't know.” Koenma moved slowly away from the now murderous detective. “What.do.you.mean.you.don't.know.” the youth grounded out. “Yusuke wait.” The peacemaker of the group threw in an attempt to keep the small prince alive. “Koenma, what other leads do you have?” “Well…just…that…there are…10 shrines…with the name Higurashi.” Koenma managed to stutter out, still a little worried about his health. The glare from the brown-eyed boy was enough to make him pee his pants. “Botan! Make a portal immediately” The prince of Reikai decided that he should get Yusuke out of his office as soon as possible, before the detective decided to eat him.
- With Inuyasha -
Kagome was hoarse from all the screaming she had done. WWIII was put on hold. She decided that she needed some fresh air. Without a word, she walked towards Inuyasha's Forest. Walking through the dense forest, brushing past trees, branches and low bushes, she finally reached what she was searching for - the Goshinboku. Gently putting her hand on the trunk of the great tree, she poured her heart, mind, soul and tears to it. `Why does he always have to be such a jerk?' She thought to herself. `Hmph! It's all Kikyou's fault, wait until I get my hands on that clay-pot. I WILL kill her!' The calming aroma of the forest suddenly felt chilling as she left it with murderous thoughts. Upon her arrival back at camp, she realized that it was almost dawn. She had wasted the whole night! And it was all because of Kikyou, her feelings towards the older miko turned even darker. As she walked closer to the hut that she was hearing voices from, questions floated in her mind. `Who's in there? What are they doing? Should I just go in? Or should I…' Her train of thoughts ended when she quietly peeked through the window. Inuyasha was hugging the wounded girl. A certain green monster attached itself to Kagome as her eyes narrowed. `What is the meaning of this Inuyasha?' she thought furiously. Stomping away from the hut, she failed to notice that the jewel shards around her neck had darkened in color to a slight lavender.

Silver: Phew! It's done!
AiTenshi2369: ...
Kagome: Why did you make me so evil?
AiTenshi2369: Because you are! Also because you are being paid to do this!
Kagome: WHAT DO YOU MEAN!
Silver: It means what it says.
Kagome: You will pay for this!
Silver/AiTenshi2369: ignores
Hiei: Baka onnas. How come I am not in it?
Silver: Yes you are! You just haven't said anything yet!
Hiei: Hn
AiTenshi2369: See, you don't say much anyways :P
Hiei: Hn
AiTenshi2369: Okay! We get the point now x.X
Hiei: Hn
AiTenshi2369: left eye twitches
Silver: Okay! Calm down children
AiTenshi2369: I am NOT a child!
Hiei: Hn…baka onna
Silver: Right…anyways, tell them.
Hiei: No
Silver: glares -Now eerily calm
Hiei/AiTenshi2369: heh…heh…R&R! No flames plz!Or else…
AiTenshi2369: Whoever reviews will get this uhhhhh….YOUKO PLUSHIE!