InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ An Unexpected Meeting ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Silver: Once again we're back
Ai_Tenshi2369: Hey what happened to all the people yelling at us
Silver: I… don't know hides hand
Ai_Tenshi2369: Silver… what did you do?...
Silver: nothing, what are you talking about hides hand in pocket
Ai_Tenshi2369: SILVER!!
Silver: Yo! You called?
Ai_Tenshi2369: Show me your hand
Silver: Look! Shows hand, accidentally drops key oops
Ai_Tenshi2369: twitch Silver! What is that?
Silver: A key genius… shiny!
Ai_Tenshi2369: Where did you lock them?!
Silver: O here and there…
Ai_Tenshi2369: Silver will release them at the end of the chappi. Here is chapter 3. Enjoy!
Silver: O and we no own, so you no sue.
 
Chapter 3- Stupidity and Jealousy
 
“Omph!” “Ow” “Hn get off me bakas” “I am very sorry.” (I am sure you know who said what) that was the reaction as the Reikai Tentai landed. They were a ball of arms and legs. Hiei had managed to land on the bottom (poor Hiei), Kuwabara on top of him, then Yusuke, we finish our art creation with Kurama on top. They somehow managed to untangle themselves from our beautiful human ball. Hiei's katana was at Kuwabara in an instant. “Baka if you dare to do that again..” He left the threat hanging. “Who are you calling baka shrimp!” The baka shouted “Who else or can your brain not process the information, o wait you don't have one.” Hiei smirked. “You want to say that to my face shrimp.” The buffoon countered. And so on. Our peacemaker decided to do his job again. “This isn't the time for fights.” The ever so reasonable Kurama said. Yusuke pouted, by this time he had found a bag of popcorn and was watching the fight like a movie. “You always ruin my fun, it was just getting interesting!” He whined. Kurama pulled out the map that they had gotten from Koenma before he practically stuffed them into the portal. Pointing at the x's on the map, “Here are the 10 shrines that we have to check. The closest one is 6km away.”
 
“OK, let's go then.” Throwing the rest of his popcorn away, (A/N: LITTERING IS BAD YUSUKE! Kids, don't do what he does! Or you'll end up in jail…or worse…hell! X_x) he started to walk. “Um…Yusuke, it's that way.” Kurama pointed to the opposite direction while sweatdropping. “Where'd you think I was going?” the detective tried to cover his mistake. “Um…the other way?” Kuwabara answered stupidly. “Hn” With that, Hiei flitted off in the RIGHT direction. Cough cough
 
-With Inuyasha-
 
It was a very unproductive day. It mainly consisted of taking care of Kikyou, and relaxing. Everyone was enjoying the day; it was rare that they ever get to rest. The groups was surprised that they were not awoken by the loud hanyou in the morning, that there were no yells of we need to search for the jewel shards, and also, to the group's ultimate surprise, there were no usual arguments. While everyone was enjoying their day to the fullest, Kagome was sulking in the forest. Once again, she had gotten mad at how Inuyasha seems to care more about Kikyou then the jewel shards. When Kikyou wasn't there, he was a slave-driver. `Now that the witch is here, he ignores the rest of us!'
 
The goshiboku didn't seem to help soothe her anymore, her anger intensified. Instead of feeling sorry for herself, she spent the rest of the day thinking up plots to destroy Kikyou, once and for all. In addition to getting rid of the eyesore, she would receive her soul back as well. `Killing two birds with one stone.' Kagome laughed evilly inside her head.
 
Meanwhile, as Kagome was fuming and planning, Sango and Miroku were talking. “So how is your day so far my dear Sango?” “It was fine. But have you noticed that we haven't seen Kagome all day?” A worried Sango frowned. “Well, it only makes sense since Kikyou came,” replied Miroku. “But that's not all, her attitude seemed to be changing. She seems more…I don't know…scary.”
 
Both seemed to freeze for a split second, they felt a sudden coldness that wasn't there before.
 
Sakura: Thank God that crazy woman let us out.
Hoshiko: I know, and she was so calm over it too.
Akira: I don't know about you, but she scares me.
Akito: I think she's gonna give me nightmares.
Kurama: What are you guys talking about?
OC's: Oh nothing…
Kurama: You know you deserved it.
Ai_Tenshi2369: Why are you guys all whispering?
Silver: I'm glad that chapter is done.
Ocs: slowly backs away
Silver: You know that I'm not blind rite…sweatdrop
Ai_Tenshi2369: You people still haven't answered my question you know?
Kurama: I apologize for the inconvenience it is causing you Miss Ai_Tenshi2369.
Ai_Tenshi2369: You are way too polite.
Silver: Sorry to break up the intelligent conversation but it's time to say by. R&R! No flames plz.
Ai_Tenshi2369: Wait a sec! I had a question...um…what was it….um…urg! I forgot gets frustrated and whoever review will get this KAWAII Kurama plushie ^^