InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Baby, Baby ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
AN/ Written in response to the November 12th prompt “Careless Whisper” on The Deadliest Sin community. [http://thedeadliestsin.proboards55.com/index.cgi]

This is my first ever attempt at a lemon. ~.~

Written to: “Unchained Melody” performed by Sarah McLaughlin

EDIT: Someone whose opinion I dearly respect brought it to my attention that this would probably be considered rape. Even though I don’t see it that way, I realize that others don’t share my background and raising and such and I probably should have thought of that when I was writing this. It honestly never crossed my mind. So, I apologize if this piece offended anyone and I probably should label it as ideologically sensitive… which I will. =) Thank you.

.

Baby, Baby

.

This was getting ridiculous, Kagome decided, as she was once again brushed off by her mate. It seemed just the mention of a baby sent the mighty hiyoukai running.

For six months now she had been trying to persuade him into starting their own family. She’d wanted a child for as long as she could remember, since she was just a child herself. Being a mother was her dream. It was something she felt like she was born to do.

And he was denying her.

When Hiei had begun courting her after meeting through the Reikai Tantei, he had freed her from her self-imprisonment, breaking down the walls she’d subconsciously built around herself after her return from her adventures in the Feudal Era. But he had needed her just as much as she had needed him. Together, they had healed one another.

Kagome knew of her mate’s past and understood his insecurities better than anyone else. And even if he didn’t say it, she knew one of the reasons why he didn’t want to have a baby was because he was afraid he wasn’t ready for the responsibility of having the life of another completely dependent on him. He had survived on his own for so long, only thought of himself for all his life, that he couldn’t imagine taking care of someone so fully and completely.

But the other reason, the one that shook Kagome to the core and broke her heart all over again, was that he was afraid of his own heritage. With an unprecedented mix of two fiercely opposing elements coursing through his body and the unknown factor of her miko ki, in his mind it was too great a risk. Any child they conceived would not only be a hanyou born of the union of a miko and a youkai, a dangerous mix of blood if there ever was one, but also have a battle of his own youkai nature constantly at odds with itself. Hiei knew from experience how difficult it was simply to function with the essence of ice and fire raging a war in the spirit.

And the miko herself knew all too well the mysterious nature of a hanyou. In many instances, the human and demon genes were so vastly different that they simply were not compatible. Many hanyou died in the womb, and ones who survived were pitiful, malformed creatures. Her thoughts immediately turned to Jinenji, the kind half-demon who had been ostracized and ridiculed since birth. Inuyasha had been one of the lucky ones.

Even so, Kagome was convinced that the benefits far outweighed the potential risks. She was determined that they could handle anything the gods decided to throw at them

It was with this mindset that Kagome began to formulate her plan.

For three fleeting days of the month, the miracle of life was a possibility in the miko’s body. Hiei had told her once that he could see it in her aura, the subtle change that signaled that she was ovulating. It was these days that her mate refrained from touching her, putting himself through a sort of self-inflicted torture in order to prevent a pregnancy. Kagome came from a long line of extremely fertile women: her grandmother had fourteen children and her mother before had brought seventeen new lives into the world.. It was only the fact of the death of her husband that Kagome’s own mother only had two. So, she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that all it would take was one time during this critical period to give her what she wanted.

But her mate was stubborn in his resolve.

Now, Kagome was never one to play dirty and she would be the first to admit that she was a little naïve in the motives of others, but if Hiei wouldn’t give her what she wanted she decided she was just going to have to take it from him. And she knew well how she would do it.

The miko grinned deviously as she watched her hiyoukai leave out the door, no doubt to blow off some steam sparring with Kurama or Yusuke. The gears were already turning in her head, but she would have to wait until next month to put her plan into motion. She could be patient. First, she would lull him into a false sense of security. And then, when the time was right, she would pounce.

-

Hiei observed his mate somewhat warily as she bustled about the kitchen preparing dinner. A week. It had been a whole week since he had heard anything about a baby and his suspicions were mounting.

She’d fixed him breakfast every morning just as she always did, but for the past few days she’d included a big helping of chocolate ice cream. He wasn’t complaining, of course, but she always made a point to limit his sweets to special occasions. Too much sugar and fat was unhealthy, she told him. Of course, she didn’t know he stopped every morning at a little pastry shop down the street on the way to Mukuro’s fortress in the Makai.

Also, every night when he got home she was extra attentive to his particular needs. Not that she wasn’t usually, but she had made the last few nights really special.

As she placed a heaping plate of strawberry cake and pecan ice cream in front of him and nuzzled a soft kiss to his neck, he had to wonder: What the hell was his onna up to?

He watched her take a seat across from him at the table and smile warmly at him before moving in on her own dinner of salad. She asked him about his day and how Mukuro was doing and when they could invite her to dinner again- the last time was so lovely- and if he thought next Thursday was a good day to travel into the Makai to visit with Sesshoumaru. Hiei answered vaguely, pushing the melting ice cream around his plate distractedly as he thought on his mate’s recent odd behavior.

Finally, Kagome set down her fork and gave him a serious stare across the table. She took his hand and asked worriedly, “Hiei, what’s wrong? Aren’t you hungry?”

His claret eyes found hers and he lowered his own spoon into his bowl to rest amongst the soggy cake and melted ice cream he’d hardly touched as he asked her seriously, “What are you up to?”

Her face was the picture of innocence. “What do you mean?”

The hiyoukai was unimpressed. “You know what I mean, onna.”

She caved, almost too easily, under his crimson stare and heaved a sigh. “Hiei, I know I’ve been really nagging these past few months about the whole baby thing,-” the hybrid tensed at the word- “and I know it’s really gotten on your nerves. I understand your reservations and even though I really want to give you a child, I’m willing to wait until you feel ready.” The miko gave him a watery smile that almost made him feel guilty. “I just wanted to make it up to you, you know.”

Hiei nearly sighed with relief. He accepted her explanation easily and smirked in return. Even though he hadn’t been hungry earlier, his appetite was suddenly roaring. “I think I know a better way than ice cream to make it up to me, onna.”

Kagome grinned shyly and rose from her seat. She sauntered to the doorway and looked over shoulder coyly. “Come on, I’ll show you just how sorry I am.”

The miko inwardly smirked as he quickly followed her down the hall and pulled her into their bedroom. Oh yeah, she had him.

-

A few weeks later found Hiei silently cursing his mate’s cycle. It had come much too quickly for his tastes, but already he could see the telltale brightening of her miko ki. It glowed softly about her, making her skin seem almost luminescent in the light of the moon spilling through the open doors of the balcony.

It was the third night, the last accursed night he’d have to keep himself from her. He was already hard with thoughts of what he would do to her tomorrow.

Her plan of “making it up to him” had continued throughout the month and, true to her word, she hadn’t tried pushing herself on him for the last few nights. It seemed she really was content to wait for him to decide he was ready. He didn’t have the heart to tell her that was going to be never.

He’d felt comfortable enough to spend the night with her when he’d usually have left by now after becoming fed up with her attempts to seduce him. He’d thought having her close would have helped quell his raging need for her, but he’d been wrong. With her long, pale legs wrapped around his own and her intoxicating scent right under his nose, it was difficult not to think of what he could be doing to her instead of just lying here with her in her arms, hard as a rock and gritting his teeth in frustration.

It was absolute torture. He’d take the avatar’s damn plants or the toushin’s sloppy punches any day. When his mate sighed contentedly in her sleep and wiggled in his arms, rubbing her breasts against him with a little whimper, he concluded that he’d finally descended into hell. She settled down and when the moon had risen over the roof so it wasn’t quite so bright through the windows, he was able to fall into a restless sleep.

When she was sure he was indeed deep in the land of slumber, Kagome slowly slid open her eyes and grinned deviously. Once again, her mate had underestimated her and just how much she wanted this baby. It seemed he hadn’t learned his lesson the first time he’d made such a mistake. Her grin widened as her leg brushed against the bulge in his pants; this wouldn’t be difficult at all.

Carefully pulling her hand free from under his back, she waited silently to see if he would wake up. When he made no movement, she raised herself up on her elbow beside him to look down at him. Her mate’s features weren’t relaxed in his sleep as they usually were, but pinched in his self-inflicted misery. She could practically hear his teeth grinding as he subconsciously clenched and unclenched his jaw. She hated to see him like this.

Raising her hand to his face, she gently caressed his cheek with the backs of her fingers, smiling fondly to the unseeing hiyoukai when he stopped grinding his teeth and turned into her hand. She moved up his face, carefully studying the curve of his cheek and the plane of his temple. When his lashes fluttered restlessly with the movement of his eyes, she lowered her lips and placed a loving kiss to the closed eyes. The miko smiled against his skin when she felt his hand unconsciously move up the curve of her backside to press insistently on the small of her back. But she ignored his silent, instinctive command and continued to press feather light kisses over his cheeks and the bridge of his nose.

She moved to his forehead and the evil eye she knew lay beneath the brilliant white strip of cloth. The thing flared angrily against her as she brushed her lips over his brow, touching the edge of the band unintentionally. But the Jagan had no power under the ward, so she brushed aside its empty threat. Her lips curved lovingly as she moved his hair aside to press a lingering kiss to his forehead just above the ward.

Her smile brightened when Hiei’s face relaxed even more and his lips parted in a silent sigh. She felt blessed, privileged to know this side of him. He wasn’t the cold, heartless creature he presented to the world, and from the moment she first saw him she knew that under that taciturn exterior there was a burning heart. His passion is what had attracted her from the beginning. It was moments like this, when she was treated to so rare a sight, that reminded her why she had fallen in love with this man.

The miko took her merry time as she dragged her lips over his, surprised when he responded to the light touch even in his sleep. Hiei turned his head into the kiss, but Kagome broke the contact lest she wake him. He moaned and his brow crinkled, his eyes moving rapidly beneath the closed lids. When he’d settled down, she continued her caresses over his face and down his jaw, placing a trail of open-mouthed kisses down his neck. She felt his pulse quicken under her touch and knew he was responding.

With her mouth, she continued to suckle and nip over his collarbone, raising the fine hairs on his skin in her wake when the cool night air from the open balcony cooled on the moisture she left behind. Her hands began to move over his naked flesh. She brushed her fingers over his shoulders, delighting in the well-defined muscles she felt there. She lightly scraped her nails over his arms, lingering in the valleys between the muscles that flowed and shifted restlessly under his skin.

Kagome felt his hand once again pushing at her back, demanding more contact. But she knew she had to work slowly if she wanted to keep him asleep long enough to push him to the edge. So, she ignored the unconscious urgings of her mate and began to lavish his chest with kisses and teasing caresses. Her lips moved over his firm pects to bathe one nipple with her tongue. A low, husky groan escaped Hiei’s lips as she laved the little hardened buds in a slow, dragging lick. She drew a languid path to the other, her hands occupied with massaging his broad, muscular shoulders, using her tongue and her lips to draw another moan from him.

When she felt she’d spent enough time there, she moved further down his body. At the first touch of her warm, silken tongue on his skin, the hybrid’s stomach muscles jumped. She smiled against him and raised herself up on her elbows to get a better view of him. His eyes were still closed, the lids fluttering with his no-doubt pleasant dreams, and his brows were drawn. His face was tense, and a silent snarl curled his lips.

She let her eyes travel languorously over his chest and his tan shoulders. His sun kissed skin provided a stark contrast to her own moon pale flesh. His stomach was a series of hard lines that invited her fingers to trace over. He was so hard and so solid, that it always made her feel so delicate beside him; she couldn’t help but touch herself looking at him.

Kagome let one hand travel up her own body as the other continued to massage her mate’s firm abdomen and chest, reveling in the contrast of textures. Her own skin was soft and silken, easily giving way under her touch. She could push and pull and mold her body but his was as firm and concrete as rock.

Warm as the summer night, a gust blew in from the balcony, caressing over her skin like a lover’s touch. Her whole body tingled with the sensation, the touch of her own hands heightening her senses until every rush of air felt like cool silk pouring over her. Her hands moved over her thighs and up her stomach, pulling the sheer nightgown up to bunch at her hips. Questing and gentle, her hands found her breasts, feeling her already hardened nipples through the thin fabric. The miko moaned softly, rolling and plucking the pebbled buds between her fingers. A warmth was building in her stomach, echoed by the heat that rolled off her mate’s body in waves.

Unable to wait any longer, she threw one long, pale leg over him and raised herself to straddle his hips. She could feel his hardened length under the material of his pants and had to restrain herself from ripping the troublesome fabric from his hips. She was so hot with need, but she wanted to make this last. So, she instead divested herself of her own nightgown, having to peel the thin, clingy material from her skin that was already covered with a sheen of sweat.

Kagome set a painfully slow pace as she rolled her hips over his, moaning with languish when she felt the bulge pushing insistently through the fabric of his pants brush against her core. A growl issued from her mate had her checking to make sure he was still asleep. His whole body was in motion now, his hips jerking upward to meet her, his muscles tense and stretched taught under his skin, his toes curling at the foot of the bed. His large, calloused hands grasped unconsciously at her thighs.

The miko, feeling safe to continue, raised herself up on her knees and began to unbuckle his pants. Finally, she was able to pull the cumbersome article of clothing down over his hips and was rewarded with his large, throbbing cock standing at attention beneath her. She grinned and drew her fingers over his turgid length, marveling at the texture like velvet stretched over steel. She rubbed the his hardened member with one hand, taking care to spread the bead of moisture that had gathered at the tip with her thumb. Kagome Hiei’s hips jerked involuntarily at the touch and his stomach muscles coiled in anticipation.

With her other hand, she trailed her fingers over the seam of her lips, nearly jumping when she brushed the little swollen nub that peaked out. She was already slick and her juices dripped over her fingers. Moaning low in her throat, her mind fogged with pleasure, she dipped in two fingers and coated her quivering lips with her juices, readying herself for his entrance.

Slowly, almost painfully she spread her legs and lowered herself onto his thick shaft. Immediately, a strangled cry escaped her as Hiei jerked his hips unconsciously, thrusting his swollen member up into her until he was buried to the hilt in her body. Her soft, inner walls gave way under the siege and opened up for him, taking him in and caressing him lovingly. His hands on her thighs tightened in response, digging claws into her flesh that had her hissing with a mixture of pain and pleasure. She gave herself only a moment to adjust to the invasion of another in her body before she began her journey to send them both over the edge.

Kagome rolled her hips, systematically unclenching her inner muscles to release him and then tightening them again to take him back in. Hiei growled and raised his hips to meet her, forcing the miko to lean down over him and support her weight on her hands planted on either side of his shoulders to keep her balance. Her long, wavy hair fell down over her shoulders in a black river, shining with silver highlights in the moonlight. Her hair formed a curtain around her mate’s face, casting his drawn features into darkness.

As she focused on the feeling of his hard cock dragging against her swollen core with every unconscious thrust, she began to feel her inner walls tighten even more. She could tell Hiei could feel it to by the way he grabbed her hips in his sleep and pulled her harshly back down onto his length. As he built up speed an momentum, moans melding into growls and snarls, Kagome could do nothing but hold on. She was passionately aware of the way his shaft dragged along her walls in smooth, hard thrusts that were quickly deteriorating into a frenzied sprint to release.

As his movements became shorter and rougher and she felt her womanhood begin to tingle with the beginnings of her orgasm, she tilted her hips back to press the swollen bundle of nerves closer to this thrusting cock. Her arms began to shake weakly and she had to lower herself onto her elbows. As a result, her breasts pressed into his chest, slick with sweat, and the sensation of her hardened nipples rubbing over his skin brought her that much closer to the edge.

Her features pinched in concentration, she lowered her lips to his ear. “I love you, Hiei,” Kagome whispered against his skin. Even though she’d said it a thousand times before, and even though her mate knew she loved him, she never tired of saying it. And she knew he liked to hear it. He had gone his whole life without ever hearing those words, and Kagome reasoned she was making up for lost time.

When the miko raised herself back up to look on his sleeping features drawn taught with the erotic dream in which he was immersed, she came to face-to-face with the glowing embers of his eyes. He was awake!

But she had no time to finish the thought as her orgasm swept through her body. Her inner walls clenched around his thick shaft, forcing a strangled cry from her lips and a fierce, impassioned roar from her mate as it set off his own orgasm. His claws found purchase on her hips as he gave three jerky thrusts, emptying his seed into her and coincidentally sealing his own fate.

After the last vestiges of their climax had left their still-joined bodies, the aftershocks making Kagome’s legs quiver, she collapsed onto his chest. She struggled to catch her breath as she felt Hiei’s hands move over the curve of her hips and down the dip of her waist and up to her shoulders. She was almost afraid of what she would find when she lifted her head. But she had succeeded in her plan and no amount of puffing and blustering on his part could change the fact.

So, the miko finally raised her azure eyes to meet his jeweled gaze. The first thing she noticed was the frown that curved his thin lips and the somewhat dazed angle of his brows. The hands on her shoulders were firm, but not painfully tight. She might guess that he was more confused than angry. Maybe he hadn’t quite woken up fully just yet…

His crimson eyes searched hers for a moment. Upon seeing the mirth dancing in the blue oceans of her eyes and the less prominent apprehension, he concluded that the pleasant dream he had been entertaining just moments before had apparently been more than a dream.

She smiled and he cursed.

“Ah, fuck!”

.