InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Ignorant Meanings For Unsuitable Words. ❯ Entering A new Era ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay. Kitsunegirl05 here and guess what! Where on chapter…Umm well technically this is chapter 6…wait no 5…not counting the prolog…uh I'll figure it out later for now this will be chapter 5…I guess. Sorry it took forever…I kind of forgot bout this story.
 
Anyway…please read and review it encourages me.
Me- Oh Kurama
 
Kurama- -annoyed sigh- yes Miss Kitsunegirl?
 
Me- -drools- Oh umm KG is fine. Uh could you umm you know.
 
Kurama- -rolls eyes- of course…Kitsunegirl05 does NOT own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho groups. -Mutters- and thankfully she doesn't own me either.
 
Me- what was that?
 
Kurama- -Sweatdrops- Uh I love you?
 
Me- -Tackles him to the ground- awe I love you to.
 
Ignore my pointless babbling and read my story instead. Oh I lied I said this was going to be the really good chapter I meant the next chapter as in chapter 6…umm…sorry? Well anyway on to the story.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Anime Inuyasha or the Anime Yu Yu Hakusho.
 
----------------------
 
-----------------------
 
Recap:
 
I hope this works.”
 
Me to Mai. Me to”
 
Mai grabbed Kagome's hand and gave it an encouraging squeeze.
 
On the count of three.”
 
One.” Kagome said slowly.
 
Two.” Mai said. Fear making her voice wobble.
 
They took one last glance at each other and said the last number together.
 
Three”
 
They jumped into the well and hopefully into the Feudal Era.
 
Chapter 5: A new member. Meeting Mai.
 
Mai clutched at Kagome's hand as they jumped into the well. A pinkish light surrounded the two young women. Mai felt herself slipping and tried to yell for Kagome to hang on to her but no sound came out. She grabbed her throat with her free hand. It felt like all the words she wanted to say were grabbed out of her mouth and flung into the nothingness surrounding them. She had the feeling that she was underwater. She couldn't breathe or hear anything. Her heart hammered in her chest as panic stared to dig its claws into her skin and squeeze her heart until she thought she would throw up.
 
Her eyes widened as she looked around.
 
`What's going on?'
 
Around her she could see different scenes from different time periods. There were ones with cars and others with farms. Some had houses made of straw and carriages pulled by horses on a dirt road. But in every scene there was the same big tree that she and Kagome grew up with.
 
`Goshinboku?'
 
Mai reached out a trembling hand to touch one of the scenes. She was so curious and wanted to know what all this was about. As she was about to touch one of them a bright light formed behind her.
 
Still holding on to Kagome's hand she turned around. She was met with a pink glowing eyed stare. Kagome was giving her a `Do not. Touch that.' Kind of look. She had no pupil or lenses or anything else. It was just a glowing pink color. Mai continued to stare as black began to creep into her line of vision.
 
`Kagome?'
 
Kagome's eyes grew brighter and forced Mai to close her own or risk being blinded. She brought the hand not clutching Kagome up over her eyes to create a shadow. Mai squinted her eyes as she started to feel lightheaded. After a minuet dropped her hand and closed her eyes as the darkness shrouded her vision.
 
------------------------------------
 
Kagome and Mai landed on the other side of the well unharmed…well for the most part. Mai was lying, unconscious on the cold ground next to Kagome.
 
Kagome looked around confusedly.
 
`What happened?'
 
When she looked down and saw Mai on the ground her stomach twisted, as fear pricked at it. She reached down and touched Mai's shoulder.
 
“Mai wake up…Mai?” Mai groaned and turned over away from Kagome's shaking appendage.
 
Kagome picked Mai up and threw the smaller girl over her shoulder and began to climb the vines located on the sided of the well. When she got to the top she threw Mai over the side and on to the grass. Then she proceeded to climb out the rest of the way.
 
She then picked up Mai bridal style and laid her in a more comfertable position.
 
She shook Mai by the shoulders so that her head moved back and forth and screamed in her face.
 
“Mai! WAKE UP IT'S A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEAF!”
 
Mai mumbled something akin to `5 More minuets.
 
Kagome's eye brow twitched.
 
`Well at least I know she isn't in a coma. Hmm I have an idea'
 
She smirked.
 
“Mai THIS IS A MATTER OF GREAT IMPORTANCE. EVERYTHING IS 50 OFF IN THIS STORE! YOU JUST HAVE TO GET UP!”
 
Mai's emerald eyes shot open and she jumped up. She looked around quickly and slumped slightly.
 
“Hey,” She muttered “Where not in the mall.”
 
She turned to face Kagome who was shaking with repressed laughter.
 
“Hey!” Mai pouted. “That's not funny.”
 
Kagome's face turned serious.
 
“Your right.” She said in a stony voice.
 
“I am?”
 
“Yeah.” Kagome broke out into a huge grin. “It was hilarious!” She started laughing insanely as Mai's expression
turned from confusion to anger.
 
“Whatever...lets just get out of here and meet up with the rest of the group.”
 
Kagome stuck out her tongue and twisted on her heal.
 
“Follow me on the yellow brick road to see the good witch of the east Ms. Dorothy.”
 
Mai rolled her eyes and walked next to Kagome as she began to sing.
 
Where of to see the Wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz.
You'll find he is a Whiz of a Wiz if ever a Wiz there was
 
If ever, oh ever, a Wiz there was the Wizard of Oz is one because
 
Because, because, because, because, because
Because of the wonderful things he does
 
You're off the see the wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Oz”
Kagome linked arms with Mai and they continued singing as they made there way down the path to the village.
 
-With the Gang-
 
Miroku, Sango, and Shippo were siting inside Kaede's hut listening to some boring story bout how great Kikyou was at fighting when she was younger and some other stuff.
 
Every two seconds Sango's head would drop then come back up. Miroku has drool hanging from the side of his mouth and Shippo was fast asleep in Sango's lap.
 
They weren't really paying attention to her so when they herd the sound of two female voices coming closer to
them, they promptly left to `investigate.'
 
Yeah…`investigate'…
 
They all stood outside of the hut staring at the two girls who had managed to start an all out war with each other. Kagome had out her sword and so did the other girl whom they never seen before. They were panting heavily and each had many cuts and bruises.
 
Becha wana know what happened…huh.
 
-Flash Back- (Gotta luv em)
 
The girls had grown tiered of skipping and were walking in silence.
 
“Kagome?”
 
“Yeah Mai.”
 
“I'm bored.”
 
“Me two.”
 
“Want to see who's stronger.”
 
Kagome's face brightened.
 
“Sure.”
 
And yeah…that's basically what happened…
 
-Present time-
 
The girls were glaring at each other neither one ready to give up. Kagome grinned and stood up from her hunched up position.
 
“Ready to give up…little cousin?”
 
Mai stood up straight and grinned also.
 
“Never.”
 
Kagome frowned.
 
“Fine…your funeral.”
 
She crouched over into a running position her katana pointed away from her body and started running toward Mai.
Mai crouched down and waited until Kagome was close enough then jumped into the air.
 
`Got you.'
 
She lifted her left leg up into the air and brought it down on what was supposed to be Kagome's left shoulder blade. Instead she hit Kagome's scabbard.
 
`But when did she…'
 
Mai did get to finish that thought. When she looked down she was met with Kagome's sadistic grin.
 
Mai's eyes widened.
 
 
`Uh...Oh.'
 
Kagome grabbed Mai by her leg and stated to spin her in a circle. Faster and faster until she figured she had enough speed and sent her crashing into a tree. Mai hit the tree with so much forces that a dent was created. Her eyes and mouth were wide open as she fought to breathe and keep consciousness. She slid down the trunk of the tree and her chin dropped into her chest.
 
Sango gasped.
 
“Don't worry.”
 
All eyes turned from Mai's prone body to Kagome. She had put her sword away and was also looking at Mai.
 
“She'll be fine. She's just unconscious.”
 
Sango lifted an eyebrow.
 
“Just unconscious? Wow...you sound awful worried.” She said sarcastically.
 
Kagome rolled her eyes and walked over to her petite cousin.
 
“Tsk, tsk, tsk…and I thought you would put up more of a fight this time…Oh well I guess more training is needed.”
She mumbled as she lifted Mai up.
 
“We can't have you getting killed out here. Mom would be furious.”
 
Sango rolled her eyes at Kagome's last comment and moved out the way so Kagome could bring Mai into the hut.
 
Kagome laid Mai on a spare bedroll and fished in her book bag for her first aid kit.
 
“Um Lady Kagome?”
 
“Yeah Miroku?”
 
“Would you care to explain exactly who this is and why you were fighting her?”
 
Kagome looked up surprised and scratched the back of her head.
 
“Oh yeah hehe kind of forgot you guys never seen her before.”
 
(A/N: Que. Sweat drops.)
 
“Guy's this is Mai…she's the cousin I told you about.”
 
Sango frowned.
 
“You mean the one who's parents…” She let the question linger in the air.
 
Kagome smiled sadly down at her cousin.
 
“Yeah, that cousin.”
 
She pulled out the alcohol pads and bandages and placed them next to herself. As she reached for her cousins shirt
she stopped and glared at the floor.
 
“Out…now.”
 
She heard a heavy sigh and mumbling and turned her head to watch the discouraged monk walk out the hut head down.
 
“…Mumble mumble…so close…mumble mumble…almost …mumble...could have actually seen this time…”
 
Kagome turned back to Mai and started to treat her wounds.
 
“So why exactly were you fighting your cousin?”
 
Kagome smiled.
 
“Well it was her idea Sango, I only went along with it.”
 
“…Right…”
 
A few minuets later
 
“AHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING! NO…DON'T COME ANY
CLOSER! LEAVE ME ALONE! CALL GREEN PEACE, CALL CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICE! CALL THHE FBI! CALL MY AUTIE!”
 
“GRAB HER! NO HER NOT ME! YEAH HOLD HER DOWN…DON'T LET HER
ESCAPE…HAHHAHAHAHA WE GOT YOU NOW!”
 
“FBI? What's that?”
 
“Please Kagome…if you really love me…you wont do this.”
 
“I'm sorry Mai…but it will help…you it really will.”
 
“No it wont! It's going to hurt!”
 
“It's only going to hurt for a minuet…all he had to do is stick it in you a few times…then when he's done he'll take it back out.”
 
“Is it clean? I wont get no diseases right?”
 
“No Mai you wont get HIV or nothing. Stop over reacting.”
 
“Fine. But be quick about it.”
 
Miroku wiped the point on his robe to make it clean and winced and he stuck it into Mai. He watched as Mai's face
contorted into a painful expression and frowned.
 
“You alright?”
 
“Yeah...just hurry up.”
 
“Don't rush me! I don't want to hurt you.”
 
“Fine.”
 
10 minuets later
 
“How do you feel Mai?”
 
“Actually…it wasn't that bad…it felt good to get it out of me though.”
 
“See.”
 
Said a smug Kagome.
 
“I told you stitches weren't that bad.”
 
(A/N: Sheesh…what were you guys thinking about…perverts.)
 
Well hoped you liked nothing big in this chapter but hey I'm working on nothing here. I'm making it up as I go
Along…tune in next time for chapter 6.