InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Hakusho ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inu Hakusho
 
Chapter 5:
 
Disclaimer: I think I forgot this last chapter. ^_~ Anyway, I don't own anything, nada, zip you get the point.
 
“Talking”
`Thinking'
`Yoko'
`Hiei'
 
Yusuke looked between the girls and Kurama. Was this the truth, so they were related? `Not that you could tell' he thought. The only thing they had in common was the strange eye colors they had. He once again looked at Kurama his face was expressionless, but his eyes told him he was thinking over what they said. “Sored, the chick is related to you? Does that mean we can't fu-” Yoko had just woken up and decided to do his favorite pastime. Annoying Kurama. The kitsune avatar sighed, feeling a headache coming on. “Not necessarily Yoko. If she is related to us then she is my step sister by marriage not by blood, so I can legally marry her if I wanted” Kurama explained to the voice inside his head. “Well lets marry her then shall we?” said the excited Yoko. Kurama sighed again. `Yoko we're not ready for that type of commitment yet.' `Fox' said Hiei through their mind link. `How come you're only learning about this now' he asked. Kurama mentally shrugged. He knew he had a step brother but Kazuyu had never mentioned his other wife or any children. “Maybe we should go talk to her, do you know where she is?” asked Kurama. “Yeah, probably by the lake in Sakura- Tenshi park” said Ayumi. “But you should probably wait until class is over she'll probably still be there” said Eri. And right on time the bell rang. They decided to talk to Kagome later on, and find out what was going on. Kurama turned to see if Hiei was coming, but the little fire demon had disappeared.
 
Meanwhile, Kagome sat in front of the lake in the nearby park. A slight breeze came rustling the grass, trees, and her hair. `Ah I love it here, so peaceful and quiet' she thought. Kagome closed her eyes, forgetting about school, Inuyasha, her father… `I don't know why I got so worked up about that, I mean I haven't seen him for gods knows…10 years. He must be married by now. And Shuichi, I haven't seen him for a while either. Kinda weird that that guys name was Shuuichi too, but it is common' Kagome was so caught up in her past that she didn't feel the tinge of youkai that came from behind. A slight `whoosh' of air was heard before she finally sensed it. `Oh shit, how did I miss that?!' she thought. She gave no sign of fear or nervousness though. As quietly and as low as she could, she carefully gathered her miko ki into her hands. The figure in the tree behind her didn't move. `Good, then maybe he didn't sense me' she thought. As easily as she could with her hands clenched into fists she got up and started walking. She carefully walked to the tree and lightly placed her hand on it fingers spread open. Sending a surge a power she `shocked' the tree making her ki flow through the branches.
 
Hiei had followed the girl to the park intent on finding out what she was hiding. He sat on one of the tree branches just watching her until her got a mental nudge from Kurama. `What?' he asked. “Hey no need to be touchy there my little firefly we just wanted to see where ya scampered off to” said Yoko. `Yes Hiei' thought Kurama joining the conversation, `you just ran from us, where did you go?' `Hn. I followed that girl, she's at the lake thinking, but I still can't read her thoughts' Hiei told them. “Well we'll stay here so if you do talk we can here everything you say” said Yoko. `Hn' Hiei replied but didn't block them off. He or they through Hiei's mind watched as the girl came up to the tree and sent a bolt of holy energy through it. Hiei feeling the oncoming attack, leaped out of the tree just in time. “Holy shit! Was she trying to kill us” ranted Yoko. `Hn, baka fox it was just a warning' Hiei told them. `Yes' Kurama said `It was to low to do any harmful damage but you would've got shocked pretty bad'
 
Hiei now dangerously pissed off unsheathed his Katana and placed it at the base of her neck. Kagome still turned around felt a piece of cold metal against her neck. “Look” she said still turned around. “We may have got off on the wrong foot, but I don't really know how, but did I do something so bad that you had to put your blade against my neck? What was your name… oh yes that's right Hiei.” Hiei narrowed his eyes, thinking of what she said. `Put it away' said Kurama voice in his head. Kagome sighed as she felt the metal leave her neck. A small `zing' signaled that his sword was in the sheath once again. “Okay, I'll ask again. What business did you have putting your blade on my neck?” Kagome asked once again. “Hn, I don't answer to you onna” Hiei drilled past her his voice emotionless.
 
Kagome shrugged used to this kind of behavior with Inuyasha. She smirked, trying to think of a way to embarrass the little hybrid (remember she knows they're youkai she just hasn't said anything). “Ah a silent type, or should I say a man a few words. I like that in a guy, we should go out for ice-cream sometime, ne?” said Kagome, making her voice smooth and adding a wink and a swing of her hips. Hiei stood shock still, reregistering everything she had just said. Yoko on the other hand, was ranting and waving in both Hiei's and Kurama's head. “Why isn't she flirting with ME!? I mean common besides me who'd ever wanna flirt with Mr.Stoic? It's NOT FAIR!” The yoko in Kurama head was practically pouting in jealousy. `Alright Yoko enough, please” Kurama told him.
 
Kagome looked at Hiei and burst out laughing. How could she not? He looked so cute, standing there his face frozen with shock, looking as if he was having an inner battle. If she only knew... `Stupid fox will you shut up! And get out of my head before I through you out, and I will promise pain' Hiei told them. Before Yoko could reply he felt some ki blast of in the distance. Kagome gave an almost inaudible gasp, when her eyes narrowed. “Baka Inuyasha, what an idiot” she muttered. “Well see ya Hiei” she called as she ran off. Not losing a moment Hiei flickered after her his body incased of shadows. Maybe this is what they were looking for after all…
 
Yusuke sat at his desk bored out of his mind, when he felt it. That ki! He looked at Kuwabara who just nodded. Both of them got up and not listening to the teacher who was currently yelling at them bolted the room. Kurama sat at his desk compensating what to do. Unfortunately he couldn't just get up and leave, he had a reputation. Instead he opted for the next best thing. “Sensei?” he asked “may I please go to the bathroom?”
 
************************************************************** **********
Okay! Tell me what ya think! Please I'm begging you, please (tears in eyes)! Okay enough with the drama. Are my chapters to short? Can you let me know? They seem long then when I put them on they don't seem long at all! Oh the pain! I don't know when the next chapter will come out so please be patient with me. I have homework and I know do Tai-kwon Do every day then grappling, so I'm getting busy but this means I'll have better actions scenes. Okay I'll leave I'm probably boring you any ways.
 
Review corner(all the new ones)
 
Mediaminer.org!
 
Loretta537: Yeah! You reviewed twice! Here's a cookie! The truth yes they both will find out about their families as well as meet each other. And I really can't wait till I write it out because if you look at the one part it says that Kagome's dad left when she was eight for another woman, that's ten years ago and he just recently got with Shiori, so Kagome's dad is gonna have some explaining to do!
 
Yucku: Not gonna bother… but is was my first flame so I'll give you that. ^v^
 
SacredHime: Thank you your majesty lol. Thanks for the review I'm glad you like it. I hope this one's to your satisfaction princess lol. ^_^
 
HeartStar: You reviewed twice too! I'd give you a cookie too but you already ate my story LOL! I'm very glad you like, and that you'll munch off some more lol.
 
Nope no Fanfiction.net ones, but I will not be discouraged for I am THE GREAT AND POWERFUL HELLFIR-
 
Kuwabara- Hey that's my line!
 
Me- To bad sucker. XD!
 
Ja-ne!