InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Hakusho ❯ Meeting The Hanyou ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inu Hakusho
 
Chapter 6: Meeting of the Hanyou
 
Notes: Ummm. It's been awhile hasn't it? Yeah I have no excuses just lazy but my aunt did come back from England and stole my, (Okay her) computer. Any way on with it I think.
 
Disclaimer: I own nothing!
 
“Talking”
`Thinking'
Yoko”
`Hiei' (You guys should know this! XD)
 
Kagome ran to her house, as she felt the energy of the well prickle against her senses. She didn't seem too care or notice the other four energies around her running at a slightly slower pace to keep up with her. “Damn him to hell and back! That Inu-no-baka! I told him to stay away on school days!” she cursed as she neared the shrine. She ran up about halfway up the stairs, before she finally noticed the energies swirling around her. `Damn those demons' she thought as she turned around. She looked around the bottom and noticed no one there. Shrugging she headed back up, waiting for the loud yelling of Inu demon in the courtyard.
 
Inuyasha was pissed. He was tricked by the small fox demon, on the other side of the well. Shippou wanted his mom and in no way in hell was he going to wait around and watch Inuyasha mope. Shippou had to grown a lot these past three years now at a ripe age of ten, his body had changed drastically. Instead of his paws, normal feet now took place. His face matured more, his hair turning a bit more reddish in color and his eyes darkening, but still holding the mischievousness and curiosity that all kitsunes held. His tail also grew in length and became silkier, a trait Kagome especially loved. The thing that changed the most about him, to the delight of his mother, was his ears. Now they were placed on his head, just like Inuyashas but red and wider. Kagome loved this the most because unlike the dog demon she could pet and scratch them and he would purr against her chest. Anyway all was well in the Sengoku period, the trees were blowing quietly in the wind, hard working villagers tending to crops and what not- “Where the hell is that wench!? She takes forever!” came the ever so gruff voice of an annoyed Inuyasha. “Well dog-breath instead of sitting here why don't you go and get her? I don't think she'll be to happy though cause it's only her first day their” Shippou told him. “What the hell d'ya call me ya runt!” Inuyasha growled at him. Shippou stuck out his tongue and took off, leading them right to the well. Inuyasha being the not so smart, take-action-before-you-think kind of guy fell for Shippou's trick. Giving him a good push Inuyasha fell in the well, Shippou's laughing face the last thing he saw before the light closed around him.
 
Inuyasha sat in the living room, not bothering anybody, well unless you count Byoou (is that how you spell it?). The poor fat cat was getting teased mercifully by the bag bad half dog demon. Inuyasha looked up, smelling Kagome's faint but lovely smell. Well that too would be lovely if it wasn't laced with anger. He knew now, he was in for it. Big time. He decided to ignore it and wait for Kagome when another smell reached his nose. Four boys! And three of them were demons! Inuyasha got up, startling poor Byoou who went sailing across the floor. He was a blur of white and red as he ran to protect his friend.
 
Kagome felt Inuyasha before he was practically on her. Now she was really feeling him, as she was pushed right behind him with Inuyasha in front of her. He took out his sword which instantly transformed and growled at the shrine stairs. They were there; he knew it hiding in the trees. Inuyasha turned his head back to look at Kagome. She was looking perplexed why he was being this way. “Can't you sense it wench! There are youkai here and your going to get yourself killed just sitting around acting like their not there stupid” snarled Inuyasha. Kagomes eyes and aura instantly fizzed up; she was clearly pissed off at Inuyasha's remark. “I knew they were there but they don't posses any threat, or at least I don't feel any threat from them” Kagome told him. Inuyasha was not going to be put down and retorted back. “Well if they do pose a threat don't expect me to be there to save your sorry ass” he huffed. “Inuyasha sit please and stay” said Kagome calmly not caring or noticing Inuyasha fall to the ground.
 
“Um you can come out now, I- we know you're there and I don't take a liking to be spied on” said Kagome slightly annoyed. There were two rustles from the bushes as Kuwabara and Yusuke came out blushing from being caught. Kurama and Hiei jumped from the tree above and landed beside them. Kagome looked at each one again, her gaze piercing and calculating. “Well come on” she motioned them “come inside I'll put on some tea for you guys” she said. Kagome twirled around, her skirt lifting ever so higher and walked inside her house. Inuyasha huffed and followed her in as did the others. “Where's the brat and your okaa-san and jii-chan?” asked Inuyasha. “Souta is at school and mama and gramps are out right now shopping” she explained. “Come please have a seat” she motioned them in the living room. “Okay why is there a half dog demon in the ningenkai and were just finding out now” asked Yoko as Kurama sat on one of the cushions. `Honestly Yoko I don't know this is the first time I've felt this energy but Koenma said it's been going on for three years now. Hiei?' `Hn'Guess that means he doesn't know either” thought the fox demon annoyed. Yusuke and Kuwabara sat on a cushion to as Hiei and Inuyasha stood their backs against the walls. Kagome came out a kettle and six cups on a tray. Setting them down, she poured a cup for everyone and sat on the remaining cushion. “Okay we're do we start” said Kagome. “You could tell us why dog-ears is here, or why that strange energy comes from your well house” Yusuke replied. Kagome lifted a delicate eyebrow. “Or you could tell me why a human with an insane amount of spirit energy, a half demon, a kitsun avatar and a fire/ice demon are in my living room questioning me?” she replied amusement lacing her voice. They looked at her surprised, and confused. Kagome sighed. “I think we all have some explaining to do” she told them.
 
************************************************************* (yea stars!)
Okay done this chapter! Thank you for your reviews and support and- they make me feel so good inside! Like I said I don't know when I'll get my computer back so they'll probably be slow updates. And if anyone's reading thanks for review my Inu Drabbles! Love you all bye!
 
Reviews!!!!!!!!
 
Faniction.net
 
~Lily887787: Yes more updates! The pairings are Kagome/Hiei (Maybe with Kurama I don't know yet) Then regular pairings like Yusuke/Keiko, Miroku/Sango I'll have to see about Inuyasha though…
 
~Alternative Angel: No I guess it wouldn't make Inuyasha look very good LOL! Thanks for the review!
 
~animehpgurl: Thank you so much! Look out for more updates!
 
Mediaminer.org
 
~HeartStar: Gasp you again! Thank you I love your reviews. Fear not there will be more soon…I hope. Hope to get more reviews from you!
 
~sesshomari: Well I hope this answers it! I hope you really do think this is awesome thank you. And of course I'll update as soon as I can!
 
I hope that's all and I didn't miss any new ones. It's hard to keep track by the dates and it doesn't tell you for which chapter. If I left you out I'm sorry just let me know if you want!
 
FANFICTION.NET READERS! MEDIAMINER.ORG READERS ARE BEATING YOUR REVIEWS! GASP! SEE IF YOU CAN TRY AND CATCH UP LOL!