InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Hakusho ❯ Stories and Meeting Koenma ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inu Hakusho
 
Chapter 7: Stories and Meeting Koenma
 
Disclaimer: Don't own
 
Note: So this should be a little longer than the other chapters, enjoy hopefully…
 
“Talking”
`Thinking'
Yoko”
`Hiei'
 
They sat in silence, not really knowing were to start. Should Kagome tell them about the well, and Inuyasha? She thought so, it did seem logical but in return they had to tell her and Inuyasha about themselves. Before Kagome could start she was interrupted by Yusuke. “So are you guys related?” he asked pointing to Kurama and Kagome. The question was blunt and had thrown them of guard. “Excuse me?” Kagome asked confused. Kurama though sent a cold look at Yusuke who gulped and looked away. “That is not important at the moment Yusuke, we need to straighten out what's going on here” said the baritone voice of Hiei. “Uh yea why don't you start Kagome-san?” asked Kuwabara, being polite because of his code. He looked down, as something tickled his leg and saw Buyo. Grinning he picked up the cat and started to play with him. Kagome laughed lightly at the seen as Inuyasha sulked as his torcher toy had been taken away. The new men in the room were entranced by her laugh; it was carefree and innocent, kind of like Yukinas. “It's a long story about me and my friends so please get comfortable and please try to hold all questions to the end”. There was a bit of shuffling as Kagome started to tell her story.
 
“The legend starts more than a thousand years ago, when the powerful miko Midoriko was alive. It was said that she had great spiritual power that was said to be equal to 100 samurai. She fought demons as a great warrior, and was able to purify the souls of a large amount of youkai, because she had a balance of the four souls/energies in her heart. These souls were:
Aramitama - courage
Megimetama - friendship
Kushimetama - wisdom
Sakimetama - love
 
It's said that Midoriko fought seven days and nights inside of a cave with a terrible youkai. With the last of her strength, she bound the youkai within her soul. The jewel was thus created and burst forth from her chest, leaving a hole in her body, which was mummified along with the bodyof the demon that had her in its massive jaws. This is how the Shikon No Tama was created and were the real story starts.”
 
Kagome sat in silence, letting the information sink in. “Why do we have to tell them Kagome, for all we know they could be after the jewel to, waiting to gain our trust then stab us in the back” said Inuyasha looking right in her eyes. She held his gaze for a minute before something passed through her eyes. He easily caught the signal and quieted down. Kurama and Hiei seemed to be the only ones who noticed it and passed a look of understanding. Obviously these two had been through a lot together.
 
“As I was saying this is just the beginning of our story. About 550 years ago the jewel was passed down from the exterminator village or the Tijiya no mura. They passed the responsibility to the miko Kikyo to purify the jewel. See if the jewel is not purified the darkness will consume the jewel. It grants its owner on wish and if the wish is selfish well then… we'd have trouble on our hands. Anyway they gave it to Kikyo but she didn't want it. She wanted to be a normal girl in the village. That's when she met Inuyasha. Kikyo hated every demon and would immediately kill them but somehow she and Inuyasha became friends even found love” Kagome felt Inuyasha's eyes bore into her but continued anyways. “Their was a bandit named Onigumo, who was burned very badly and fell off a cliff when Kikyo found him. She took care of him inside a cave, where Onigumo grew more and more in love with her. He wanted her so much that he feed himself to demons asking for a body in return thus creating Naraku. All of his incarnates and he has a spider burn on their backs.” Kurama had sucked in a breath at the mans name. Yoko recalled a memory about the rumors he heard about him for he had been in China around that time he believed. He had been vicious he had heard, killing and manipulating all in his path searching for a jewel. `So this is it, the Shikon no Tama' he thought. `Hn seems so fox but what does she have to do with it?”
 
“Naraku hated Inuyasha and decided to split Kikyo and Inuyasha up. Changing his form to Inuyasha he attacked Kikyo the day she was supposed to give Inuyasha the jewel so he could be human and live a normal life together. Kikyo angry and hurt at Inuyasha found him and sealed him to the Goshinbuko, which is still on our shrine. Kikyo knew she was dieing so she burned the jewel with her body.
 
This is were I come in. I'll let you know that before this I was a normal girl, until one day our cat got lost and me and my brother went looking for him. We went into the well house when a centipede demon burst through the well coverings and pulled me through. There was a flash of blue light and the centipede demon had lost two of her six arms. We fell through the well and I ended up five hundred years in the past, fifty years after Inuyasha was sealed. Kaede, Kikyos younger sister and the miko of the nearby village found me and told me I looked just like Kikyo. Inuyasha was awakened by my presence because I'm Kikyo's reincarnation. The centipede demon came back though and bit the jewel out of my side but I didn't know it was their. I freed Inuyasha, who told me he'd help me out if I freed him and he disposed of the demon. Though he still held the same hatred for me as Kikyo.” At this Inuyasha's eyes became dark, not wanting to remember how he tried to kill Kagome. “Kaede put the beads of subjugation on him and every time I say S-I-T he falls to the ground as you saw outside.” At this Yusuke and Kuwabara snickered. “The jewel was then stolen by a crow demon and I shot him with an arrow to get him back. The arrow though killed the bird and shattered the jewel into hundreds of pieces. I know work with Inuyasha, a perverted Buddhist monk named Miroku who has a air tunnel in his hand, Sango the last Tijiya of her village and her companion the two tailed Kirara, and my baby Shippo, a red fox demon whose father was killed by the thunder brothers. We work together to collect shards and defeat Naraku.” Kagome ended her tale, tired of all the talking.
 
“So you mean to tell us that you shattered the jewel” Hiei scoffed. Kagome aura again blazed as she turned to him. “It's not like I wanted to shatter it you JERK! It was an accident!” she shouted at him. Hiei growled at her, and Inuyasha growled right back. Kurama who wanted it to stop decided to ask some questions. “So you travel 500 years into the past?” Kagome nodded. “And you have a fox kit?” he asked. “Yes I adopted him after we avenged his father. The first thing he did when he met me though was try to steal my jewel shards. He's so cute though!” said Kagome thinking of her kit. “This is perfect red, see she already likes foxes a bonus for us!” said the excited yoko. `Yes, yes Yoko that's great but I think it's our turn to tell our stories now' he told him. `She only needs to know what she needs to know fox don't forget that' came Hiei's voice. Kurama nodded, he already knew this of course.
 
(I'm way to lazy to write everything else so it will be abridged Okay! Good) Yusuke told hem about him dieing twice, fighting Toguro and Sensui and the Makia tournament, how he met Kurama and Hiei and his teacher Genkai and about how they got caught stealing items from the Reikei and were on probation. He told them about Kurama's other half and such. But of course Kagome already knew this. They didn't tell her that Hiei was a hybrid, but they suspected she already knew, and that Yukina was his twin sister because Kuwabara still didn't know either. (Told ya it was abridged) Kagome nodded, though she was surprised that the man in front of her had died twice and come back. “Oh yea before I forget you two are related, so start talking” Yusuke told them again. “Sorry but I don't know what your talking about” said Kagome. “Well you see Kagome-san we” “Just Kagome please” “Kagome then, my mother Shiori married your father and now lived with us and your biological brother. We're not related by blood and hardly by marriage because he is not my biological father” Kurama told her. Kagome sat stunned, then after a few seconds nodded her head in understanding. “Well besides that point I hope we can all be good friends” she said smiling brightly. BEEP, BEEP, BEEP! “Damn Koenma” Yusuke grumbled flustered as he pulled out- a compact blush case? No it was a small TV with a baby on it! (gasp! LOL).
 
“Did you find it?” asked Koenma. “Good timing toddler we just did. Maybe we can ask her if she wants to come meet you” Yusuke replied. “Good, good-wait she?” “Yea, it's a girl. I'll tell you more later send Botan” Yusuke replied and hung up. Kagome and Inuyasha looked confused. “He's our boss” was the short answer they got. Kagomes mouth formed an `O' of understanding when `POP!' A lady with a pink kimono and eyes and blue hair popped into the room riding on an oar. “Hello all!” she greeted cheerfully. Kagome would have been scared shitless if it had not been for all the times Shippo had just suddenly popped up. “I'm Botan, the grim reaper! I'm here to take you guys to the Spirit world to meet Koenma. So if you want to step in the portal we can go!” said Botan introducing herself to Kagome and Inuyasha. They told her their names and looked uncertainly at the portal in the middle of the room. “Just come on nothing will happen I'll go first if you want” suggested Yusuke. Kagome looked at her best friend and nodded. Just as Yusuke was about to jump, he turned and pushed Kuwabara in, him laughing the whole time. Kurama, Botan, and Hiei sweat dropped at their friend's behavior. “Don't mind him” said Botan waking Yusuke on the head and pushing him through. Kagome and Inuyasha walked over and jumped through the portal along with Kurama and Hiei.
 
Kagome felt herself falling, but it was different then the well. She couldn't move properly and ended up falling to the ground. “Uhgg” she moaned. Something was soft but hard underneath her and she opened her eyes. Giving an Eep of surprise she scurried off the chest of the temper mental fire demon, excusing herself the whole time. `But you'd like to be back on that chest wouldn't you Kagome. So nice and hard and chiseled you could even feel it through his cloak- bad Kagome! Very bad Kagome! Mind outta the gutter!' To bad Hiei already heard what she thought, and accidentally (not) passed it to Kurama who was silently fuming. Smirking inwardly he provoked the fox as they walked. “Oh shut up Hiei!” Kurama accidentally said aloud. Hiei smirked as everyone looked at him and he apologized. “Lord Koenma I bring Yusuke, the team and two guests” said Botan. The chair at the desk turned around then- “AW! You're so cute!” cried Kagome.
 
 
There a new chapter longer than before! I'm not gonna do a review corner cause it's to early but I will do it next chapter! Thanks to who did review last chapter and I hope you enjoyed this one. I might be starting a new YYH/INU story too but we'll see. See you later!