InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Hakusho ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inu Hakusho
 
Chapter 8:
 
Disclaimer: Don't own.
 
Note: It's been a while hasn't it? I don't really know anymore. Anyway I've started a new story along with this one called Stuck Together so I hope you'll take time to look at that too.
 
“Talking”
`Thinking'
HIEI'
`YOKO'
 
Thoughts whirled inside of Kagomes head. Really there's only so much a girl could take. Finding out about a step brother, going to this spirit world, meeting a baby…Yeah were going to have to work on this. To say she wasn't really surprised or angry about having a step brother or that her father never told her. Truth be told he stopped being her father once he left them for another woman. Not to mention it should be a crime to have such a beautiful (and sexy) family member. Life just wasn't fair for her.
 
“Please…Kagome…Sama! Can't…Breathe…” puffed out the tiny toddler as the woman hugged him. Not that he minded much seeing as she was pressing his face against her breasts (classic scene…don't you just love it). Kagome startled once the baby started talking to her. I didn't come as big surprise though. “Should have known…” she sighed wistfully, “Known what Kagome Sama?” the small ruler asked. “Ah nothing, nothing…and please just Kagome would do.” Koenma gave her a curious stare before hopping down and jumping in his seat. Turning it around out of views way the audience only got a look at his hat moving about in a funny way. The chair swiveled around and sitting in the chair was a cute if not a little snotty looking teenage boy. “I hope this is better I presume?” he asked her. Kagome just nodded once and took an available seat that George had provided before.
 
“Now Kagome, there are many things we need to discuss such as. Illegal time traveling, illegal time portals, shattering the Shikon No Tama…” “Wow seems harsh when you say it like that” Kagome said while wincing. “It is Kagome this is deadly serious. As you know from first hand experience this jewel is one not to be played around with. This is why I'm having my spirit detectives come to the past with you.” Every one was silent at this, questions running through their brain, left unanswered. “But…How? Only Inuyasha and I can go through it not even my kit can and I think me and him have a bigger bond than me and Inuyasha” Kagome asked confused.
 
Wait, wait, wait she has a kit! Even more ways to fuck her! This is great she'll know all about kitsunes and we can help her out with her kit and get close to her… `Yoko stop with the images! This is my body and it's getting uncomfortably tight in here and I think Hiei is looking' “Ah let the bugger look not like I care we can add him in here too if you like” Before Kurama could stop him he was bombarded of pictures of a naked miko, fire demon and himself, locked in some compromising positions. Kurama's face turned beet red as Hiei looked at him with a raised brow. `Don't ask' he told him. `Please don't ask.'
 
“How the hell are we going to get five hundred fucking years in the past!” Yusuke all but shouted. He wasn't opposed to the idea, but really how was this going to work? (Yusuke asking a question!? GASP!) “GEORGE!” Koenma shouted. Soon enough a large blue oni came thought the door stumbling over papers. “Yes my lord?” he asked. “George please go get the time dimension watch from the vault” he told him. George nodded then ran off, only to reappear again with a gold watch.
 
“The one wearing and any holding onto that person with the watch will be transported to the time or date that you set into the watch” Koenma explained. “Like one of those sci-fi movies” said Kuwabara looking at the watch curiously “Yes Kuwabara like in the movies” said Kurama. Koenma through the watch to Kurama who caught it with ease and grace. “I'm giving it to Kurama because I can trust he won't lose it. Now all of you meet back here tomorrow and bring any supplies you need with you” said Koenma as they turned to leave.
 
***************************************************************** *******
Meanwhile…
 
“Has anyone seen Minamino-san he said he was just going to the washroom? In fact where'd the other two go too…” said the sensei asking the class. “I'll look for him!” shouted a bunch of girls running off to the boy's bathroom. *sweat drop*” But that's…the male bathroom…” *sigh*
 
 
Note: Wee all done for now! Another will be out soon but im not sure cause were painting my room RED! So I'll have to take my computer out for a while, but maybe I could get one more in before that.
 
REVIEWS
 
MM.ORG
 
Loretta537: I swear to god you are my hero!!! Twice you reviewed again! I hope this answers your question and I hope she doesn't seem to harsh to her dad but it's the way it is… I know it's not very long I'm working on it,
 
 
Ponygirl2112: One word for u : I seriously don't know what happened to my words that's for telling how to spell Buyo. Honestly I suck at word choice and spelling so it's a surprise that's its even illegible.
 
FF.NET
 
Lily887787: Okay okay the pairing is HIEI/KURAMA/KAGOME WITH LEMONS SOON! YEA!!!!!!!!1
 
Taeniaea: I love your name does it mean anything or is it just like that? Anyway thanks for loving my story. They're like my children and when there loved I feel loved.
 
Loretta537: You again! On both sites! Wow just wow I'm starting to think your stalking my stories… anyways cookies for you, and a blanket and hot chocolate… its almost x-mas you know ^_^
 
FK306 animelover: Glad you like it and I hope you read it to the end!
 
Thanks to all who reviewed and I'd like to kill my friend Tay because she loves Yu Yu Hakusho but hates Inuyasha and just got me into Naruto…It's gonna be a long Christmas…LATER!