InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Hakusho ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

`Inu Hakusho
Chapter 9: watches, portals where's the popcorn when you need it!
 
They all went home after meeting Koenma and Inuyasha was not happy. He and Kagome both fought over what they were going to do now that the spirit detectives were joining them.
 
“Inuyasha please just give them a chance, if they try anything then you can go after them”
 
Which Inuyasha would retort with a half-hearted excuse to try to get them not to come. Finally pissed and knowing she needed to get ready for tomorrow, Kagome gave him a `sit' and a “We can't go against a gods orders so there.”
 
Pissed off at being beaten Inuyasha bounded out of the house and jumped in the well leaving a slightly guilty Kagome behind.
 
@@@@@@@@@@@@
 
“Mom I met my brother” Kagome told her mom as they were folding cloths for tomorrow's trip. Kun-Loon (don't care it's her name now XD) raised an eyebrow.
 
“Of course you've met your brother sweetie. He's the guy that you chase all over the house, the one that lives here”
 
“That's not what I meant mom…”
 
“Oh what did you mean then?”
 
“I met my step-brother, Shuichi Minamino today, dads other son with the other lady”
 
“Oh was he nice?”
 
“Hmm, very charming and yes extremely polite; but he's a kitsune”
 
“Like Shippo?”
 
“Like Shippo. But it seems they have one little difference” Kagome said folding her last bit on clothing.
 
Her mother raised an eyebrow, silently telling her to go on.
 
“He's half human half fox, or close to that. More like an avatar, his Kitsune soul seems to be linked with the human body, like a host.”
 
“Do they share a mind?”
 
“I'm not exactly sure, but I am assuming yes. I also think so because the fox soul is just as great as the natural human soul. Suichi must have been conscious of him for a long time.”
 
Her mother didn't answer, pondering her daughter's words. She was, as most mothers are, extremely proud of her daughter. She knew the trips to the feudal era were dark and dangerous but her daughter seemed to be growing wiser in defense and logic.
 
They both headed to the kitchen packing packages of ramen and clean pots, both were silent as the air was comfortable and easy.
 
“Take a good nights rest tonight honey, I'll have breakfast ready for tomorrow morning.”
 
Kagome hugged her mother, whispering a soft good night before taking to the steps two at a time. Snuggled under the warm comforters she thought about the spirit detectives accompanying their group on their quest.
%%%%%%%%%%%
 
The night passed quickly for the detectives but to quickly for Kagome. Worried over Inuyasha's reaction she nervously paced her living room all her things set up and ready to go. A blue swirling portal opened up in the middle of the room, Botan and the four boys jumping out.
 
Botan moved closer, ecstatically bouncing up to Kagome. The two chatted for a minute getting to know each other more before Yusuke voice blow up from behind them.
 
“Can we just go you guys can chat all you want later” he huffed. Botan grabbed her oar giving him a bob in the head. The two girls giggled as they stepped into the portal, the amused team and a pissed off detective following them.
 
Kagome gave a small `oof' as she landed in the middle of Koenmas office; she rubbed her sore butt standing up. The 4 men jumped out behind her only Kuwabara falling. As Yusuke sniggered, Kagome reached over helping Kuwabara to his feet, “its okay I fell to” she told him a bright smile on her face.
 
For one second you couldn't be ungraceful and get that beautiful smile,” Kurama sighed as Yoko made himself known. `Not now' he replied to the spirit inside of him.
 
Koenmas head popped up from his little nap, a small bit of droll escaping his lips; he quickly wiped it away seeing his team standing there. “Well good to see you all here, I hope you have everything that you need?”
 
Nodded heads were his answer, and he continued on, looking at Kurama. “Kurama I need you to set the device please, once he does that you will all touch or grab a piece of him and then he will press the button, got it.”
 
Kurama nodded, placing in the exact same time but the year and location 500 years in the past to Kagomes specifications.
 
“Alright guys we're good and ready” Kagome said placing her arm around Kurama's. Yusuke walked over casually putting his hand on Kurama left shoulder, Kuwabara doing the same on his right one. Grumbling Hiei stalked over loosely grabbing onto the fabric of Kurama's arm.
 
Kurama pressed the button signaling go and in a flash of green light the earth titled and spun before their eyes. A nauseous feeling overtook them as each pair of eyes closed at the sensation; it was nothing like a portal, far worse.
 
They all dropped suddenly, harshly hitting the ground. The hands that were once clenched to Kurama, grabbed unto themselves refusing to let go. They hauled in deep breathes of air as fresh air surrounded them.
 
Kurama and Hiei stood up steadying themselves; the land was breathtaking, healthy trees clean air, the land unsoiled from buildings. A small old well stood eerily to the side.
 
“KAGOME!” a small voice yelled, as a red and blue-ish, green-ish blur latched onto Kagome. Kagome laughed hugging the fur ball. Kuwabara and Yusuke instantly went on defense as they felt the youkai emitting from it.
 
They turned as red clad figure jumped in front of Kagome, arms crossed and a nasty scowl on the dog demons face. A giant cat creature with flaming paws landed down, two oddly dressed humans climbing off. On a female with her hair in a high ponytail; she adorned a black cat suit with pink armor and wielded a giant boomerang. The male resembled a before time Buddhist, with long purple and black robes and a gold staff. Around his right hand was a cloth that had protective warding beads tied around it.
 
“These are my friends” said Kagome to the detective group. She pointed to each person as she said their name. “That's Sango, Miroku, you know Inuyasha and of course this little kit in my arms is Shippo. Guys these are the Reikei tentei, from my time. This is Kurama, Kuwabara, Hiei and their leader Yuusuke. We should head to Kaede's village so we can talk more.” Without waiting for an answer Kagome skipped off, Shippo clinging to her, as the two groups regarded each other eyes narrowed.
 
“We should follow her,” Kurama said picking up his stuff. The others followed suit, each not taking their eyes off their enemies.
 
A/N: Yea I know a completely long wait, but I don't really have an excuse the only I can give you is that during the school year I was working on other stories. I really got into erotica writing, and it doesn't help I read a lot of lemons here, so my friends gave me request of characters, from Bleach, Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, their own made up characters and I think I'm pretty good if I do say so myself. I might post them one day ^.^ So that's why I haven't been writing and I know this hasn't been long chapters but I'm working on it. I WILL NOT ABANDON MY BABIES. Anyways Ja! Oh yeah Thanks to all who reviewed and reviews I love you all!
 
Just for future reference as I said before their will be lemons later on, someone asked me, but it will be a chapter by itself and you don't have to read it if you don't like.