InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ It Started With A Rose ❯ Kagome Meets Kurama ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It All Started With A Rose
 
Chapter Six: Kagome Meets Kurama
 
I Do Own Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho
 
 
SNAP: Kagome slowly entered the house. A beige colored cat with black markings set in front of her. The cat got up and slowly walked down the hall as Kagome followed close behind remembering how her father had said about there not being any humans in the house. The cat lead her up a group of stairs and into a well furnished room before continuing into a room with a large tub filled with water. Kagome walked up to the tub reaching a finger into the water.
 
“The water is still warm.” Kagome said before she was pushed into the tub.
 
“Bathe.” A female voice ordered before the door to the room closed.
 
In Kurama's Room
 
“The merchant's daughter has arrived. She is now bathing.” Sango said.
 
“Good.” Kurama said before he stood and headed down stairs. “Send her downstairs for dinner when she is ready.”
 
“Yes sir.” Sango said heading back to the girl's room.
 
In Kagome's Room
 
“I told you that she would be pretty.” Botan giggled.
 
“But she has not meet Kurama yet. The problem will not be her looks but his.” Sango said. “Keiko get the silver dress out. Botan get the combs that match the dress.”
 
A few minutes later Kagome exited the bathroom to see a beautiful silver colored dress; a red rose vine ran along the lower part of the dress looking as if the roses had left the garden just to live on the dress. As soon as Kagome was in the dress, she was guided by invisible hands to sit as her hair was combed and pulled up into an intricate hair style. She was then gently pushed out of the room and guided to a staircase.
 
Kagome slowly walked down the stair case, when she neared the bottom she looked up from her feet to notice Kurama standing at the bottom of the stairs. Kagome stopped thinking about running back up the stairs in fright but something in his eyes stopped her.
 
“Welcome to my home.” Kurama said kissing Kagome's hand.
 
“Th-thank you.” Kagome replied not sure about the beast in front of her.
 
“You must be hungry after your journey.” Kagome gently lead Kagome to the dining room. In the middle of the room was a long table with many chairs set around the table.
 
Kurama pulled a chair out at the end of the table for Kagome, Kurama then set down at the other end of the table.
 
“May I ask your name?” Kurama asked as dishes were set on the table.
 
“It is Kagome.” Kagome said.
 
“Kagome. A lovely name for a lovely maiden.” Kurama said making Kagome blush bright red.
 
Soon the two began to eat, all through the meal Kurama told Kagome of his grand adventures as Youko Kurama.
 
“So they cornered me in a treasure room….”
 
In The Kitchen
 
Most of the servants were listening to the two talk.
 
“How romantic.” Botan said before most of the females sighed.
 
End Chapter
 
HAHAHA Two chapters in two days. Thanks for all the wonderful reviews.