InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Turn To Shine ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Kagome’s Time to Shine
Authoress: PureMikoKagome69ner a.k.a Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner
Summary: This is an IY/YYH Crossovers. Why did Inu-Yasha, Sango, Miroku and Shippo betrayed Kagome? What now? Kagome’s actually a demon? Not just one, but every single demon in the universe? The Higurashis’ isn’t her family, but the Urameshis’ are? What’s going on!
Pairings: Hiei/Kagome, Kurama/Ayumi, Yusuke/Keiko, Souta/Yukina, Kohaku/Rin, Inu-Yasha/Sango, Naraku/Kikyo, Kouga/Ayame, etc … (I think … )
Ratings: Mature (M)

Chapter Two: Kagome’s Dreams & ‘Gifts’

Claimer/Disclaimer:
I don’t own any Yu Yu Hakusho or Inu-Yasha characters!

This chapter is Beta’d by ‘Victoria Luv005

– Last Time … –

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE’S SOMEONE STRONGER THAN ME AND KUWABARA, COMBINE!” yelled Yusuke.

“This person is strong, yes, but the person seems not to notice it … … yet or isn’t trained in his/her power … yet,” said Koenma, slowly, just for Kuwabara and Yusuke. “You are starting school two weeks from now. That should give you enough time to talk to your parents about it.” Koenma sighed. “Now, GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!

– This Time … –

Once Kagome was at the edge of the Bone-Eaters Well, she looked back where the villagers were and then looked back at the place where she ran to reach here … “I’m sorry,” whispered Kagome. “I’ll be stronger and I’ll be back as soon as possible. I promise.”

Kagome felt a familiar light Blue surrounding her, but it soon disappeared once she touched the bottom of the well. She looked up, and saw it was dark, she looked around the small well and saw a vine, so she climbed on it. She stood there and chanted a sealing spell, therefore, sealing the well, temporary. She opened the Well House’s door, went out, closed it and then she proceed to her house.

Before she actually went in the house, she whipped all of her tears and plastered a fake, cheery smile.

Okaa-san, Souta, Jii-san, I’m home!” shouted Kagome throughout the house as she closed the door, then she took off her shoes. She went in the kitchen, kissed her Mother, went upstairs and took a bath.

She then ate dinner with her family … it was rather a quiet dinner and then Kagome went to bed.

– Kagome’s Dreams –

Kagome was in a field of Blue flowers, which by the way; is her favourite color. It was light Blue flowers with tips of pink. She was also sitting under a Cherry/Sakura tree, her eyes were closed and she was at peace, for once and she wasn’t worrying about Inu-Yasha and the others.

“Kagome … ” whispered a female’s voice.

Kagome’s eyes snapped opened, once she heard the voice and she saw six people in front of her, well, actually about six feet away from where she was; three females and three males.

Kagome went nearer and nearer to them. “Who are you?” asked Kagome.

“Why, Kagome,” said a voice that name right infront of her. “Surely, you haven’t forgotten about us.”

Three of the figures stepped out so Kagome could see them clearer. One of them is a woman, about in her earlies twenties. She has long Black, straight hair, with purplish/bluish eye-shadow, she wore an amour. She looks like Kagome, or it’s rather Kagome looks like her, more than Kikyo … Kagome thought for a few seconds, then it clicked, this woman was Midoriko!

To the right of Midoriko is a man, in his thirties. He has messy, slick Black hair with chocolate, brown eyes. This man kind-of reminded her of Souta, except older.

Is … is this Souta’s Otou-san? thought Kagome in confustion. Kagome isn’t really the Higurashi’s Daughter. She didn’t know why, but something inside of her knew.

To the left of Midoriko is another woman with short Black hair and she has kind, loving chocolate brown eyes, who looks like she’s in her thirties as well. Mother! thought Kagome.

“Midoriko, Mother, F-Father?” asked Kagome, shocked.

The three of them smiled and nodded. “This is Saida, a Cat demon. This is your Jii-san. And this is Aarin, a Dragon demon,” said Midoriko.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Lady Saida, Lord Aarin,” said Kagome, bowing to both; Saida and Aarin. “If I may ask, why am I here? Why are you all here? Midoriko, I don’t mean to be rude, but aren’t you dead?”

“Not at all, the pleasure’s all ours,” said Saida, with a glint of … amusement and … repect?

To say, Saida was beautiful would only sum it up to basic. She had long-Red hair pulled up into a braided bun in an elaborate design, a few strands falling out and around her face. Her bright green eyes just brought out her Red hair that framed her cream colored skin even more. She was wearing a strange type of armor that Kagome has never seen before, it was similar to Midoriko’s breast plate, but the part that covered her chest was shaped like a flame and Silver flames were engraved into the Black metal, on her left shoulder was a odd piece that had spiked on it and both her arm were covered by arm guards with spikes at the elbows, she was wearing Black form fitting pant underneath a Black skirt, with slits to her hip for movement, out lined with Silver. At her side was a long sword with, what looked like, an eye where the blade met the handle. All in all; Sadia looked like a fallen angel, especially with those pure Black-feathered wings on her back.

Unlike Kilala, Saida is a humanoid, Cat demon, who has wings on her back.

“That this correct, Lady Kagome,” said Aarin with a tiny bit of German accent. Next, the male demon wearing a Black cloth that crossed his chest in an ‘X’, with Black pants that reminded her of Sesshoumaru’s. (A/N: Think of when Kurama transforms into Youko only Black) he had amethyst eyes and his skin seemed to glow with lilac. His hair looked a lot like Yusuke when it wasn’t gelled back only his hair was Black at the root but half way it faded into a Purple, which soon turned, at the very tips, Silver, she also notice he had five kitsune’s tails, Black at the base then Purple then, at the very tip, Silver. On his back was a bow and quiver of arrows, both of which her pure Silver with Purple vines.

“We’re here because we, I, Aarin and Saida are the souls of the Shikon-no-Tama,” said Midoriko. “We’re here because we are trapped in the Shikon-no-Tama and we decided we needed to speak with you, including your Mother, Father and Jii-san. No matter if I’m dead or alive, my soul will be trapped in the Shikon-no-Tama. Now, your Mother, Father and Jii-san would like to speak with you about something.”

“Kagome, have you ever wondered why you have Miko powers and other abilities that myself, Souta, Grandpa and the rest of the family don’t have?” asked Ms. Higurashi a.k.a Akki.

Oh yes, I almost forgot about that … thought Kagome, thinking back. She was once running from a huge cobra, everyone else was at camp, while she was in the springs. The problem with her running is that she ran farther and farther away from the camp where the others were. Kagome then got scared, so scared that she made two balls of some kind of energy and blasted the cobra to the sky.

“Well, actually, not really,” answered Kagome truthfully. Everyone fell anime style on the ground.

“Not even once?” asked her Grandpa.

Kagome shook her head, ‘no’.

“Well, that’s a little scary, but anyways,” said Akki, a sweat-dropping forming. “Umm, the reason why you have these powers is that your a demon, but … but … your not actually my Daughter. I, your Grandpa and your Father are demons as well.” Akki stopped so she can let Kagome sink all of this in. “But when we got you, we did a blood bond by the Youkai’s Laws. So you have our blood-line, so your a demon because of us and because of some other reasons … ” Akki said the last part softly that Kagome couldn’t hear and she didn’t.

I’m a demon? thought Kagome, who got a wondering look on her face. Everyone that’s present watched as Kagome began thinking. That’s what I always wanted, right? Now that I adopted Crystal, Kaze, Taro and Youko. They needed a demon Mother to care for them and now I can be their real Mother since I’m a demon, now. Even though I’m not a Kitsune or a Forbidden Apparition.

“So, what kind of demon am I?” asked Kagome.

“Well, umm,” said Akki. “Our family is a Elemental Holder. Since we did a blood bond, you should be one, too, right dear?”

Her Father; Reiko Higurashi, nodded. “Yes, your a Elemental, just like us,” said Reiko, proudly.

“Cool, so how am I going to train?” asked Kagome.

“In a moment, sweet-heart,” said Akki. “But first, Midoriko, Aarin and Saida needed to speak with you. Then we’ll train, together.”

“Umm, ooook … ” said Kagome. “I thought you said Father died?”

“I am, but I had to see my baby girl again,” said Reiko, smiling.

“Oh ok,” said Kagome. “Can I see your demon forms? Please?” She gave her Father, Mother and Jii-san a baby pout.

Akki groaned. She just had to use that face, thought Akki. “Fine, hon,” said Akki, she let her concealment spell dropped. Her Mother’s hair grew to her butt, turning more curlier than usual while turning red and light blue highlights. On her Mother’s face was two yellowish gold stripes with a green outline appeared on each of her cheeks, while her arms has four stripes each; red, blue, green and gold on each side. On her back, she had a pair of colored (red, blue, green, gold and purple) wings with black tips.

Then Kagome notices her Mother feathery tail and two pointed ears. Her tail was mainly ice-blue with tips of gold on the end. Kagome went to her Mother and circled her. Suddenly, she petted her Mother’s tail, unaware of the amused looks that was sent her way and her Mother’s purring.

“So soft!” squealed Kagome, without letting it go. “Am I going to have a tail like this?”

“Yessss,” purred Akki. “Do you mind, dearrrrrr?”

“Opps,” said Kagome, blushing. She petted it one more time and let it go. “What about you, Father? What do you look like in your demon form?”

Reiko dropped his concealment spell down. He had the same length of hair, but this time, its not jelled back, so its messy-looking, but his hair has dark green and dark midnight blue stripes. On her Father’s face was two dark red stripes with a dark brown outline appeared on each of his cheeks, while his arms has four stripes; red, blue, green and gold on each side. On his back, he had a pair of colored (mostly all dark colored; black, dark blue, dark green, dark brown, dark red, etc … ) wings with sky blue tips. His tail was mainly black with light silver on the end and is wrapped around his waist.

Kagome, straight away, rushed to her Father and began to stroke his tail. “Ohhh,” said Kagome, ‘ohhh-’ing like Rin. “So silky! Am I going to have a soft and silky tail, too?”

Reiko hates it when people touch his tail. It’s sensitive, thats why he also keeps then wrapped around his waist. But he doesn’t really mind of his Mate touches him …

“Don’t you want to look at your Grandpa’s transformation?” asked Reiko, who successfully got Kagome off of his tail.

“Oh, right!” said Kagome, turning to her Jii-san.

Her Grandpa sighed as he dropped his concealment spell. He has long blue hair. He has blue wings on his back with long red tail coming from his back. His ears are pointed.

“Wow, so pretty,” said Kagome, staring at her Mother, Father and Grandpa.

“Do you know who’s your incarnate is, Kagome?” asked Midoriko.

Kagome nodded. “Yes, Midoriko-sama,” said Kagome. “I am Kikyo’s reincarnation and she is my incarnate.”

Midoriko smiled and shock her head, ‘no’. “No, no, no,” said Midoriko. “Kagome, you are not her reincarnation, you never were.”

“But then who’s am I?” asked Kagome, confused. “And why do I look like her if I’m not related to her in some way?”

“You are my reincarnation and I’m proud of it,” stated Midoriko, proudly.

WHAT!” asked Kagome, shocked and happy that she isn’t Kikyo’s reincarnation. She almost jumped! “Well, then why do I look like her?”

“Your kindness, fairness and purity were something Kikyo never has much of,” said Midoriko. “You look like her because of the jewel, her soul was so attached to it that it refused to part with it.”

“Alright, what’s next?” asked Kagome. She was actually thrilled that she’s not that Clay Pot Miko’s reincarnation.

“The next thing is that we’re going to train you because of your demons’ powers,” said Midoriko. “We will train you what we know in just a few minutes. I will have to - ”

“Wait,” said Kagome, cutting off Midoriko. “What do you mean by ‘demons’ powers?’ I have the same power as my parents, don’t I?”

“Well, actually, no,” said Midoriko. I’m getting too old for this, thought Midoriko. “Your not only a Elemental Holder, but other demons as well,” explained Midoriko. “It’s well, because of Akki and Reiko.” Midoriko fidgeted a little. “Since they’re not your real parents, you have more powers in your veins because of your real parents, but you don’t know it yet and we don’t know what you can control or have. That’s - ”

“That’s why all of you are here to train me, and see what powers I have and what powers I don’t have,” finished Kagome for Midoriko.

“Correct,” said Midoriko. “Now, as you know, I’m a Miko; so I’ll be teaching and training you how to use your Miko powers to the max, even more than myself. Saida here, is a fire Cat demon; she will teach you how to use all kinds of swords/katanas and staffs. Aarin is a Dragon demon; he will teach you how to use a bow, and arrows better and teach you every kind of hand-to-hand combat a.k.a Martial Arts. Akki and Reiko will teach you how control your Elemental Holder powers. While, your Grandpa is an Core Catcher, not a Elemental Holder. Yet, for some reason, this gave you the bloodline of an Core Catcher as well as an Elemental Holder.

“Wow, Grandpa, I didn’t know that your an Core Catcher,” said Kagome. “I always that you hated demons … ”

“Yes, well, not all demons are bad, my Granddaughter,” said her Grandpa, smiling. “Afterall, I can’t be scared of my favourite Granddaughter, can I? That would be rather embarrassing.”

“Then all of us will be teaching you how to use every kind of weapons in the universe,” said Midoriko.

“Are we going to start now?” asked Kagome, excitedly.

Her Father couldn’t help, but laugh at his Daughter’s enthusiasm. “Right now,” said Reiko.

“How long would it take?” asked Kagome.

“It will only take this dream to master everything since an hour passes out in the world year, a year passes by in here,” replied her Mother.
“Will I age out in the real world when I’m in here?” asked Kagome.

“No,” came Midoriko’s simple reply.

“Ok,” said Kagome. “So what am I going to be learning?”

“All of our powers and see if we could wake-up any other demons within your veins/blood,” said her Mother.

“Oh ok,” said Kagome. “We should get started, right?” This will be a long year/hours, thought Kagome.

Aarin, Saida, her Grandpa, Midoriko, Akki and Reiko nodded.

They trained Kagome for about five years a.k.a five hours before she mastered everything and awaken a lot of new demon blood that has been asleep since the day she was born.

– Kagome’s Awaken Demon’s Blood –

Ice/Fire Apparition – Forbidden
Dark/Light Apparition – Forbidden
Black Ruby Kitsune – Shadow Kitsune
Black Inu – Like Sesshoumaru, except Kagome’s tail, ears and hairs are Black instead of Silver/White
Black and White Ookami – Like Ayame and the Northern Lands
Elemental Holder - Like her family; she’s the Princess of the Mystical Realm, who controls the elements: Fire, Wind, Earth, Ice/Water andNeko - A humaniod verson of Saida, except Kagome is an ice instead of fire
Core Catcher - Like her Grandpa
Silver/Light Blue Dragon - Mostly controls any power that has the color; Silver or Light Blue
Angel Youkai - Most rare creatures, only a few families life and not many people or demons get to see them or know about them still living and all

ETC …

– End of Kagome’s Awaken Demon’s Blood –

Kagome Higurashi had learned many new abilities and she had also learned that she was a very important person. But Midoriko and the others didn’t tell her how important she is. Midoriko and the others, including Kagome had also found out that Kagome has the ability to stop time, freeze movements, control over weathers, and seismic (relating/samiliar to earthquakes), teleporting and control all of the elements. Kagome could control all the fire, water, ice, snow, weather, light, dark, plants, electricity a.k.a Thunder.

Kagome was indeed the most powerful person alive.
“I thought you said it will take my whole dream time to master everything?” asked Kagome to Reiko, her Father.

“Opps, I was wrong,” said Reiko.

“Kagome, we all have a few gifts for you before you wake up,” said Midoriko.

Midoriko gave Kagome a sword it’s kind-of two-sided. A regular katanas or sword, they appear in one place, with a sword/katana’s hilt holding the blade in place. But with the two-sided, it had a Black hilt is in the middle with the blade since is longer than seven inches, going in and out. On the hilt is a small Black visible, that’s mostly invisible to some eyes, button. Once it’s pressed, the blade will stop going back and forth and stayed where its pressed.

“This is a sword called ‘Heaven’s Fall’, it’s a special; as you could probably see,” said Midoriko. “This sword flows like water … no sounds, it can cut through anything. This sword won’t dull or break. No one can touch the sword except for you and who-ever you deemed worthy. There’s seven other swords that’s connected to this one. Once you found her new companions, because of this sword, the swords, cannot be seperated. If they are, the swords will become weaker and slower. You’ll also hear the swords crying one and another. Once your out of this dream, the other seven swords/people will start looking for you.”

“Thank you, Midoriko-sama,” said Kagome, hugging Midoriko, tightly and took the sword from Midoriko with great care. It had a perfect Silver blade and a Black hilt with golden-reddish designs on it, and the blade had the Kanji words for ‘Death’ on one side and ‘Life’ on the other. Kagome gave it a stance, and began fighting the air, it was really smooth and it’s soundless. It’s also very light.

“It is made so that it is light for you and no one else unless you say it is ok to be held by that person,” said Midoriko. “As you could probably see, she’s a very powerful sword, along with it’s brothers/sisters.” Kagome’s eyed widened.

“Do you know what’s the other seven swords called or look like?” asked Kagome as she sheathed her Heaven’s Fall and strapped it to her waist with a Black and Silver belt.

“Sadly, no I don’t know what’s it’s called,” said Midoriko. “But the other seven are all swords, not like yours, but swords none-the-less. The leader of the sword is about six to eight inches and the it sounded like a bell. That is all I know.”

Midoriko held out something else; a book. Kagome took the book and looked it over. It was Fairy large, like a encyclopedia, except it’s 1.5 bigger and taller than a regular encyclopedia. The book cover is Navy Blue, on the cover is her name in Gothic Writing; her name was in Silver. Kagome flipped through the pages and found nothing written inside.

“This book has no writing in it,” said Midoriko. “You can write something inside as either a journal or ask it questions and it will tell you. It has been made for you only and has the knowledge of all, but the personality of a person. It can tell you you’re ‘homework’ answers and things about the past. The only thing it doesn’t know is the future. This book has more than 950 pages, once it get close to using all the pages, the pages will refresh itself, making them blank, again.”

Wow, thought Kagome. This book will be useful …

Kagome was about to say something, but Midoriko waved her hand up in the air, signaling that she wasn’t finished yet. “This is a sword, made by the Gods and Goddesses, they want to give this to you.”

Midoriko handed Kagome a silken cloth, with the sword wrapped in it. Kagome touched it was surprised that the silken cloth or sword was heavy! She unwrapped it and found a sword that’s the same size as the transformed Tetsusaiga with ten unfilled round holes in the blade. The hilt was Red and Gold mixed, there in the middle of both sides of the sword is the completed Shikon-no-Tama, carved into it. Kagome touched the Shikon-no-Tama, it shines with a light Purple light, the sword disappeared and then reappeared at her side (her hip-side) with a sheath that had an intricate design on the sheath. Kagome gasped, it’s so light now!

“I think I’ll call this Juunaigai,” said Kagome. “Thank you so much, Midoriko-sama.” She hugged Midoriko, again.

“I’m not done yet, dear,” said Midoriko, in a Mothering-like tone. “I’m also giving you a snow-White sabre-tooth tiger, a Red Cat, a Black Fox and a brown Wolf, like Kouga’s Wolf.” Once Midoriko said their names, they appeared in front of Kagome, scaring the crap out of Kagome … well, not really, but she did jumped a bit. “The snow-White Sabre-tooth tiger is Shasha, the Spirit of Snow. The Red Cat is Reana, the Spirit of Fire. The Black Fox is Koushi, the Spirit of Shadows. And lastly, the brown Wolf is Willow, the Spirit of Earth.”

Shasha the Snow-White Sabre-tooth tiger, she’s the Spirit of the Snow, she has snow-White fur, but she has two light Blue strips on each of her legs. Around her neck, she had a shiny Silver necklace with her name made in Diamonds, her necklace is invisible, but it isn’t visible either. Her necklace is see-able when anyone is near her in five feet or less. Shasha has bright Orange color for her eyes. She could fuse within Kagome. Without Shasha being within Kagome, Kagome will have a small picture of Shasha on Kagome’s right shoulder.

Reana the Red Cat; she’s the Spirit of the Fire, she has Red fur, but she has darker Red on her forehead, which is the shape of a four-pointed star. Her paws, markings and the outside of her ears also are darker Red. Her eyes are bright Red, a bit brighter than Kilala’s eyes. She’s like Kilala, except for two tails, Reana has three tails. On her neck, there’s a necklace. The main necklace is Blue, while her name is made by Rubies. Reana can also fuse within Kagome. Without Reana being within Kagome, Kagome will have a small pictures of Reana on Kagome’s right shoulder.

Koushi the Black Fox; he’s the Spirit of the Shadow. Koushi has Black fur, but his eyes are Silver and he has four beautiful long, Black tails. On his neck, there’s a necklace. The main necklace is Black, while his name is made by Red rubies. Koushi can also fuse within Kagome. Without Koushi being within Kagome, Kagome will have a small picture of Koushi on Kagome’s right shoulder.

Willow the brown Wolf; he’s the Spirit of the Earth. Willow has brown fur, his eyes are chocolate brown and he has two brown tails. On his neck, there’s a necklace. The main necklace is Gold, while his name is made in Silver Diamonds. Willow can also fuse within Kagome. Without Willow being within Kagome, Kagome will have a small picture of Willow on Kagome’s right shoulder.

“These animals are amazing!” exclaimed Kagome. “Thank Midoriko-sama, they’re wonderful!” She looked down at the animals and cooed. “Oooh, you’re adorable. Oh, yes, you are. Oh yes, you are!”

“Your welcome,” said Midoriko.

Everyone else chuckled in amusement.

“These are for you,” said Saida, giving Kagome a crystal Blue bow with a quiver full of arrows that’ also crystal Blue with the tip silvery-white. “The bow won’t break, the string won’t ever need to be re-strung, the string won’t snap or break either. The quiver will refill itself once all of the arrows are gone.”

“Thank you, Lady Saida,” said Kagome, bowing to her. “They’re lovely.”

Saida nodded. “But I’m also giving you for animals as well. They’re Sargon, the cheetah and he’s the Spirit of the Wind. Trisha, Toeboe and Kaela, the Fuchsia/Dark Blue/Purple Pixie or they’re sometimes called Fairy and they’re the Guardian of the Wilds.”

Sargon the cheetah; he’s the Spirit of the Wind. Sargon is mainly White fur with Black strips, his eyes are green and he has one tail. On his neck, there’s a necklace. The main necklace is Silver while his name is made in Gold diamonds. Sargon can also fuse within Kagome. Without Sargon being within Kagome, Kagome will have a small picture of Sargon on Kagome’s right shoulder.

Trisha the Fuchsia Pixie a.k.a Fairy; she’s the Guardian of the Wilds. Mostly everything she has is Fuchsia, she might wore White, but it’s mostly Fuchsia. She can shape shift, which means she could shape shift items into weapons, either make things smaller, or bigger or even into LIVE animals. She can also teleport herself or other things to another place, using her mind. Trisha’s wings are light, transparent Fuchsia, she wore a kimono; her hakamas are darker Fuchsia while her haori are light Fuchsia. Her necklace is pink, there’s a small Fuchsia wing that hanged on the necklace; in the wing, there’s Trisha’s name in a much darker Fuchsia color. Trisha can fuse within Kagome. Without Trisha being within Kagome, Kagome will have a small picture of Trisha on Kagome’s right shoulder. Trisha is the fourth oldest girl in the family.

Toeboe the Dark Blue Pixie a.k.a Fairy; he’s also the Guardian of the Wilds. Mostly everything he has is Dark Blue, he might wore White, but it’s mostly Dark Blue. He can shapeshift and teleport himself or other things to another place, using his mind. Toeboe’s wings are light, transparent Dark Blue, which probably looks like light Blue. He wore hakamas are darker Dark Blue while his haori are light Dark Blue. His necklace is Blue, there’s a small Dark Blue wing that hanged on the necklace; in the wing, there was Toeboe’s name in a much Darker Blue color. Toeboe can fuse within Kagome. Without Toeboe being within Kagome, Kagome will have a small picture of Toeboe on Kagome’s right shoulder. Toeboe is the youngest boy in the family.

Kaela the Purple Pixie a.k.a Fairy; she’s also the Guardian of the Wilds. Mostly everything she has is Purple, she might wore White, but it’s mostly Purple. She can shape shift and teleport herself or other things to another place, using her mind. Kaela’s wings are light, transparent Purple. She wore hakamas are darker Purple while her haori are light Purple. Her neckace is Purple, there’s a small darker Purple wing that hanged on the necklace; in the wing, there’s Kaela’s name in a much Darker Purple color. Kaela can fuse within Kagome. Without Kaela being within Kagome, Kagome will have a small picture of Kaela on Kagome’s right shoulder. Kaela is the second oldest girl in the family.

“What are the pixies/fairies for and what do you mean the oldest and the youngest?” asked Kagome.

“What I mean is that there’s more pixies that Aarin will give/introduce you,” said Saida. “There’s ten in total; five females and five males.”

“Oh ok,” said Kagome, nodding.

“These are for you,” said Aarin, giving Kagome a set of daggers, which is ten. The held of the dagger is Black while the blade is carvy, like the moon/banana. “You can channel your Miko powers in them and they will not go wasted. As Saida told you, I’ll be giving you pixies/fairies. Kiba, Starfire, Tsume and Chikako the Yellow/Red/Green/Teal pixies/fairies. They’re also the Guardian of the Wilds.”

Kiba the Yellow Pixie a.k.a Fairy; he’s also the Guardian of the Wilds. Mostly everything he has is Yellow, he might wore White, but it’s mostly Yellow. He can shape shift and teleport himself or other things to another place, using his mind. Kiba’s wings are light, transparent Yellow. He wore hakamas are darker Yellow while his haori are light Yellow. His neckace is Yellow, there’s a small darker Yellow wing that hanged on the necklace; in the wing, there’s Kiba’s name in a much darker Yellow color. Kiba can fuse within Kagome. Without Kiba being within Kagome, Kagome will have a small picture of Kiba on Kagome’s right shoulder. Kiba is the second oldest boy in the family.

Starfire the Red Pixie a.k.a Fairy; she’s also the Guardian of the Wilds. Mostly everything she has is Red, she might wore White, but it’s mostly Red. She can shapeshift and teleport herself or other things to another place, using her mind. Starfire’s wings are light, transparent Red. She wore hakamas are darker Red while his haori are light Red. Her neckace is Red, there’s a small darker Red wing that hanged on the necklace; in the wing, there’s Starfire’s name in a much Darker Red color. Starfire can fuse within Kagome. Without Starfire being within Kagome, Kagome will have a small picture of Starfire on Kagome’s right shoulder. Starfire is the third oldest girl in the family.

Tsume the Green Pixie a.k.a Fairy; he’s also the Guardian of the Wilds. Mostly everything he has is Green, he might wore White, but it’s mostly Green. He can shapeshift and teleport himself or other things to another place, using his mind. Tsume’s wings are light, transparent Green. He wore hakamas are darker Green while his haori are light Green. His neckace is Green, there’s a small darker Green wing that hanged on the necklace; in the wing, there’s Tsume’s name in a much darker Green color. Tsume can fuse within Kagome. Without Tsume being within Kagome, Kagome will have a small picture of Tsume on Kagome’s right shoulder. Tsume is the fourth oldest boy in the family.

Chikako the Teal Pixie a.k.a Fairy; she’s also the Guardian of the Wilds. Mostly everything she has is Teal, she might wore White, but it’s mostly Teal. She can shapeshift and teleport herself or other things to another place, using her mind. Chikako’s wings are light, transparent Teal. She wore hakamas are darker Teal while his haori are light Teal. Her neckace is Teal, there’s a small darker Teal wing that hanged on the necklace; in the wing, there’s Chikako’s name in a much Darker Teal color. Chikako can fuse within Kagome. Without Chikako being within Kagome, Kagome will have a small picture of Chikako on Kagome’s right shoulder. Chikako is the youngest girl in the family.

“Thank you so much, Lord Aarin,” said Kagome, bowing to him. “I’ll put them to good use.”

“I’m giving you a staff,” said Akki. “I’m also giving you three pixies/fairies and Stacey; the Phoenix, she’s the Spirit of Fire and she’s also the Guardian of Hell.”

Paul the Brown Pixie a.k.a Fairy; he’s also the Guardian of the Wilds. Mostly everything he has is Brown, he might wore White, but it’s mostly Brown. He can shapeshift and teleport himself or other things to another place, using his mind. Paul’s wings are light, transparent Brown. He wore hakamas are darker Brown while his haori are light Brown. His neckace is Brown, there’s a small darker Brown wing that hanged on the necklace; in the wing, there’s Paul’s name in a much darker Brown color. Paul can fuse within Kagome. Without Paul being within Kagome, Kagome will have a small picture of Paul on Kagome’s right shoulder. Paul is the third oldest boy in the family.

Midnight the Black and Silver Pixie a.k.a Fairy; she’s also the Guardian of the Wilds. Mostly everything she has is Black, and Silver, she might wore White, but it’s mostly Black and Silver. She can shapeshift and teleport herself or other things to another place, using her mind. Midnight’s wings are light, transparent Black and Silver. Her hakamas are Black with two Silver lines going down on each sides while her haori are Black with Silver words, pictures/designs or both. Her neckace is Silver, there’s a small Black wing that hanged on the necklace; in the wing, there’s Midnight’s name in a Darker Silver color. Midnight can fuse within Kagome. Without Midnight being within Kagome, Kagome will have a small picture of Midnight on Kagome’s right shoulder. She’s is the oldest girl in the family.

Blaise the Silver Pixie a.k.a Fairy; he’s also the Guardian of the Wilds. Mostly everything he has is Silver, he might wore White, but it’s mostly Silver. He can shapeshift and teleport himself or other things to another place, using his mind. Blaise’s wings are light, transparent Silver. He wore hakamas are darker Silver while his haori are light Silver. His neckace is Silver, there’s a small darker Silver wing that hanged on the necklace; in the wing, there’s Blaise’s name in a much darker Silver color. Blaise can fuse within Kagome. Without Blaise being within Kagome, Kagome will have a small picture of Blaise on Kagome’s right shoulder. Blaise is the oldest boy in the family.

(A/N: Midnight, Blaise, Kaele, Kiba, Starfire, Paul, Trisha, Tsume, Chikako and Toeboe are brothers and sisters, as you might have known. They ALL can shapeshift and teleport. They’re also telepathic, telekinesis and they’re all together, their powers increase and become faster to use. Their eyes colors is the same color as their clothes, except that it’s lighter. Sorry for any confusions or mis-spelt words/names. They will be in the story, but it’s a looong wait. OR I might forget about them. I don’t know. If I do, remind me and stuff like that. If they are reminded in the story; I will not write their names; too many to write out! Instead, I’ll just write ‘Pixies’ or ‘Fairies’. One of that.)

Stacey the Blue, Gold and Red Phoenix; she’s the Spirit of the Fire and she’s the Guardian of Hell. Stacey’s fur is Gold and a bit mixed with Red. Her main feathers are Red with a Blue Line going through it and stopped about a quarter to the end. Her feet is Brown, her feet-nails are the color Black. Her tail feathers are light Red and her not-so-round tail thing. Her not-so-round tail thingy is at the end of her tail feathers, her not-so-round tail thing is Gold with specks of shiny, sparkles light Blue, that seems like Silver. The out-line on Stacey is light Blue that looks like shiny Silver. Stacey has Silver-Blue eyes. She cannot fuse within Kagome.

“Thank you, Mother,” said Kagome, hugging Akki.

“Your welcome, honey,” said Akki, hugging her Daughter back.

“This staff is for you,” said her Jii-chan, handing her the staff. “You can channel your Miko or demon powers in there at the same time and it wouldn’t break, dull, and it can’t be touched by anyone, but you, and who-ever you deemed worthy.”

“Thank you Grandpa,” said Kagome.

“This is Sakura the Swan; she’s the Spirit of the Water,” said Midoriko. “This is Daisuke and Takesuke, they belong with you because of your Dark/Light Apparition.”

Sakura the Swan; she’s the Spirit of the Water. Sakura is mainly White, but her beak is the color Orange, her forehead is Yellow, her flat feet is Orange, she has baby Blue eye-shadow and she also has light Black mascara. She has stunning Blue eyes, like Kouga’s. Sakura can fuse within Kagome. Without Sakura being within Kagome, Kagome will have a small picture of Sakura on Kagome’s right shoulder. She wore a baby Blue necklace, her name is made by Sapphires, Rubies and Emeralds.

Daisuke and Takesuke; they’re the balance of ‘Good’ and ‘Evil’ in a person’s body and mind. Kagome has the power to control both; ‘Night and Darkness’ and ‘Day and Light’. Daisuke is the White Wolf, who controls Light Powers and Takesuke is the Black Wolf, who controls Dark Powers. Daisuke and Takesuke doesn’t fuse within Kagome, but they followed Kagome, much like Kouga’s and Ayame’s Wolves. On top of their foreheads is a tear; Daisuke has a black tear while Takesuke has a white tear.

“Do you see the sapphire and silver ring on your right hand, middle finger?” asked Midoriko.

“Yes,” replied Kagome.

“That ring will enable you to make appear any weapon you should choose to use,” said Midoriko, happily. “It will also make appear anything you wish for in your mind. Also once you picture a weapon and summon it again, it will be exactly the way you first pictured it. The ring saves the image you produce. The weapon will also never break.

“Wow,” said Kagome. “Thank you.”

“We have also given you a small flute,” said Midoriko. “You can use this to call upon all the other children of either Light or Dark. They will come with their own personal wolves to help you or just so you can have someone to hang around that is like you. You can summon the flute with your ring.”

“These are twin swords,” said Reiko, handing Kagome the two swords. “They are called Tenshi and Shiori. They are Angel and Demon swords. Only use them when yours or someone else you love or care about’s life is endanger. Understand?”

Kagome nodded. “Thank you Father,” said Kagome, putting Tenshi and Shiroi away. Kagome was about to ask something weird and probably impossible, but a light purple light surrounded Kagome …

When the light vanished, Kagome noticed that she has grown taller; she’s stand at 5'7", she was 5'5". Her body is more out than a sixteen - almost turning sixteen - should have. Kagome was about to scream, but then she noticed a tingling feelings on her left shoulder. She lift up her sleeve and saw other animals, a little bit bigger than her other animals.

She had a Silver Dragon on her left shoulder. It had black eyes with a hint of both silver and gold. The Silver Dragon’s claws were about a inch and a half long and the four biggest fangs were about a inch and a half long each and stuck out of its mouth.

Ryuujin at the bottom of the dragon. It means Dragon King. It also means that the dragon she has on her arm is the King of all the Dragons.
She had a Midnight Dragon on her left shoulder, below the Ryuujin. Her Midnight Dragon has White eyes with Black tints. It had spikes going down its back all the way down to its tail. It had White chains going across its chest in the shape ‘X’. There were black locks in the middle where they meet.

Tokoyami was at the bottom of the Dragon. It means Everlasting Darkness.

Beside the Midnight Dragon, there’s a White Dragon. It has Black eyes with White tints. It had spikes going down its back all the way down to its tail. It had Black chains going across its chest in the shape ‘X’. There were White locks in the middle where they meet.

Kaikou was at the bottom of the Dragon. It means Mysterious Light.

Below the Midnight Dragon, there’s a Red Dragon. It has Red eyes with Blue tints. It had Blue spikes going down its back all the way down to its tail. It had Blue chains going across its chest in the shape ‘X’. There were Blue locks where the two chains meet.

Gouka was at the bottom of the Dragon. It means Hell Fire.

Beside the Red Dragon, there’s a Dark Blue Dragon. It had dark blue eyes with ruby red tints. It had red spikes going down its back and tail. It had red chains going across its chest in the shape of a ‘X’. There were red locks were the two chains meet.

Kappa was at the bottom of the dragon. It means Water Demon.

(A/N: As you could probably now tell, the Dragons can fuse within Kagome as well. Don’t worry, I’ll rewrite the translations again at the end of this chapter … )

“I’m also giving you a Black Panther, a Tiger, a Wolf, a Snake and two more Dragons,” continued Reiko. “They are just like Kilala. They have bigger forms and littler forms. The smallest form is as about a little bigger than Kilala in her smaller form and the biggest form is twice as big as Kilala. Like the Dragons and other animals you received from your other senseis, they can also fuse and un-/de-fuse with you.”

The panther was of course black and it had ruby red eyes. It had red flames going down the sides of its body. That means it controls fire. It had a tail that was had a really point at the end of it. It had silver claws and two of its teeth were hanging out of its mouth. He had a name tattooed on his forehead.

Burakkupansaa was what it said on his forehead. It means Black Panther.

The tiger was orange with black stripes. It had gold eyes. It had a circle filled in with black on each of its cheek. It means he controls darkness. It had black claws and two of his teeth were also hanging out of its mouth. His name was also tattooed on his forehead.

Mouko was what it said on his forehead. It means Fierce Tiger.

The wolf was was pure snow-white. It had sapphire blue eyes. It had black claws and it also had two teeth hanging out of its mouth. His name was tattooed on his forehead.

Ookami was what it said on his forehead. It means Wolf.

The snake was black with blue waves going down its body. It had a dagger like tail. It tail was poisonous as was its fangs but only to those he and his master wished it to be posionous to.Its two fangs were hanging out of its mouth also. His name was also tattooed on his forehead.

Karasuhebiis what it said on his forehead. It means Black Snake.

Ruby the Red Dragon; she controls Fire, but she can also controls Earth and Wind. Ruby was red, but she has two black strips just below her eyes which happens to be ruby red. Around her neck, she had a black strip that looked like a collar. She has three different sizes; her smallest form is like Kilala’s, Tudy’s medium form is two times bigger than Kilala’s second form, and Ruby’s last form is three and a half times bigger than her medium form. She can also blend with the Shadows. Human won’t be able to see her and demons can only sense her. She can fuse within Kagome. With Ruby in Kagome, Kagome is going to have a small picture of Ruby on Kagome’s left shoulder. Ruby has light violet eyes.

“Thank you Father,” said Kagome, hugging him. “These are so cool!”

Reiko and the others chuckled/giggled. “Two more things, these two swords is your Dragon Swords.”

The sword was silver with a black hilt. It had a flame and a snow flake for ice and a wave for water on the hilt. The sword itself had a blue dragon and a red dragon on it. It had two things engraved in the middle.

One said Hogosha. It means Guardian or Protector.

The second one said Kinmotsu. It means Forbidden Thing.

Before Kagome knows, all the animals she has appears in front of her, once the introductions (the ones in colored) were over.

“We’re ready, Mistress Kagome,” they said at the same time.

Kagome nodded, then one by one, each of them disappeared in Kagome, but Stacey.

After some hours with Midoriko and the others, Kagome was now beyond her ability to teach. Within their training sessions, Kagome had managed to master a wide variety of skills. She was now a master in swordsmanship, hand-to-hand and concealed weapons fighting, a powerful telekinetic and telepath, she was also a poison and healing herbs master, and had finally gained complete control over her Miko powers and all of her demon blood inside of her.

Although Midoriko, Saida, Aarin, Akki, Reiko and Grandpa Higurashi had complete faith in Kagome’s abilities, they were most surprised when Kagome developed a highly unusual trait in even the most powerful of Mikos or demons. Since this young woman had all demon blood in her, it also include four opposing elements and the opposing elements work in complete harmony.

(A/N: The four opposing elements are Fire/Ice and Dark/Light. And by ‘Complete Harmony’, I mean that they aren’t trying to kill each other; like Hiei Jaganshi.)

“Good bye and thank you,” said Kagome, bowing to all of them. “Thank you for everything.” Kagome smiled as she and her weapons disappeared, slowly.

– End of Kagome’s Dreams –

For three or so hours, Kagome had a peaceful sleep without fighting, training or thinking of anything out of the ordinary. Instead, she thought of why Ayumi being so weird when Kagome went to school the last time; which is a month or so ago.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Translations:

Okaa-san:
Mother
Jii-san: Grandpa
Otou-san: Father
Shikon-no-Tama: Shikon Jewel
Juunaigai: Ten Circles (A/N: I got the idea from a story on FF. Net called ‘Elemental Kitsune’)
Kitsune: Fox
Inu: Dog
Neko: Cat
Ookami: Wolf
Youkai: Demon
Katana(s): Japanese Sword(s)
-Sama: Held great deal of Respect; used at the end of the people’s names or titles
Kanji: Chosen Words/Chosen Word
Haori: Shirt
Hakamas: Pants
Ryuujin: Dragon King
Tokoyami: Everlasting Darkness
Kaikou: Mysterious Light
Gouka: Hell Fire
Kappa: Water Demon
Senseis: Couches/Teachers
Burakkupansaa: Blank Panther
Mouko: Fierce Tiger
Karasuebi: Black Snake
Hogosha: Guardian or Protector
Kinmotsu: Forbidden Thing

A/N: Your probably wondering; what the fuck! And the other answer I’m going to tell you is … no, actually, should I tell you? If I do, then wouldn’t it spoil for the rest of you? Hmmm … tell or not, tell or not, tell or not … I choose … … NOT! Hahahaha, I’m evil! Anyways, you will find out in later chapters! Don’t know exactly when, but you will!

Please review! No flames! If you want to send me flames then send it to my Hotmail or Yahoo! If you have questions, don’t hesitant to ask! I’ll post your questions and answers on the next chapter. I prefer if you send flames to my hotmail, yahoo or message me. I know, a few of you don’t want any viruses and stuff; so send flames to me by Private Message, the URL is on my profile!