InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Turn To Shine ❯ Chapter Twenty-Two ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Title: Kagome’s Turn to Shine
Authoress: Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner a.k.a PureMiko_Kagome69ner
Summary: This is an IY/YYH crossover. Why did Inu-Yasha, Sango, Miroku, and Shippo betrayed Kagome? What now? Kagome’s actually a demon? Not just one, but every single demon in the universe? Why? The Higurashis aren’t her family, but the Urameshis are? What’s going on?!?! Please remember to R&R!!
Characters: Kagome Higurashi-Urameshi, Hiei Jaganshi, Kurama, Ayumi, Yusuke Urameshi, Keiko Yukimura, Souta Higurashi, Kohaku, Yukina, Sango, Inu-Yasha, Naraku, Kikyo, Shippo, Miroku, Kouga, Ayame, Sesshoumaru, Hojo, Eri, Yuka, ETC
Pairings:
Hiei/Kagome, Kurama/Ayumi, Yusuke/Keiko, Souta/Yukina, Kohaku/Rin, Inu-Yasha/Sango, Inu-Yasha/Kikyo, Naraku/Kikyo, Naraku/Sango, Kouga/Ayame, ETC (I think)
Ratings: Mature (M)


Chapter Twenty-Two: School Enrollment


Disclaimer/Claimer:
No, I don’t own any Inu-Yasha or Yu Yu Hakusho characters! However, the three kids/kits are mine; Crystal, Kaze, and Taro. They’re MINE!

– Last Time … –

She sighed. That was a question that she had no answer for. Inu-Yasha is a Inu Hanyou and had lived on his own when he was just a young pup and most likely, around humans or by himself; how will he know any Inu traditions, customs, or rules? There’s no Inu to teach him. She thought that being one of his closest friends would matter. Maybe it doesn’t.

The Blue Phoenix went back to her room, never noticing a certain male Hanyou following and watching her.

Everyone else was somewhere else, avoiding a certain just-turned-demon group. Crystal, Kaze, and Taro were jumping onto Kagome, bugging her about Sweet Snow.

– This Time … –

“I can’t believe her,” mumbled Sango, angrily. “What a clay bitch! No wonder no one likes her!! Except Inu-Yasha, but he’s stupid anyways. Maybe the bitch cast a spell on him. No one can be that stupid or obsess! Right? ARGH! I hate this!” She pound her mattress. “I’m going to get her back … but how?

Sango bolted straight up when she sensed someone in her room that wasn’t suppose to be in there in the first place. It was a certain Hanyou. A lousy, rude, cruel, and manipulate Hanyou.

“What the fuck are you doing here?!” snarled Sango, baring her sharp fangs at the dark Hanyou. “Shouldn’t you be with your Clay Pot mate?” She sneered.

The Hanyou chuckled. “You assume correct, earlier, Taijiya,” said Naraku, calmly. “It is not I that likes the wretched Kikyo, but my human heart.” He grimaced. The ‘Clay Pot’ as you named her, is not important. She never was. Everything is first compared to her.” He leaned on the wall, next to the door. “Now, tell me, my little Taijiya, what did the wretched girl did to you to get you all riled up?”

Sango just looked at the Hanyou like he was crazy. “Why do you care?!” snapped Sango, angrily. “In fact, this is all your fault!” She accused. “You’re the one that want to rule the world! You’re the one that broke up Kikyo and Inu-Yasha! You’re the one that wanted the Shikon-no-Tama! You’re the one that killed everyone in my village! You’re the one that controlled my brother with a lousy Shikon-no-Kakera! You’re the cause of this!!” She screamed in his face. “THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, NARAKU!

Naraku sneered at her. “But I wasn’t the one that caused you, controlled you, or made you ‘betray’ your ‘sister’,” sneered Naraku.

I DID NOT BETRAY KAGOME!” shouted Sango.

“I have nothing to do with your group to make you did something like that,” sneered Naraku, acting like the Phoenix never spoke. “To betray your own family! Sister! Mother!” He gasped mockingly. “I would never!”

URUSAI, NARAKU!” growled Sango.

“It is, however, Kikyo’s fault,” said Naraku, his ruby red eyes becoming malevolent. “Is it not her fault, her words, her actions that caused you, the Monk, the Kit, and the Inu Hanyou to go against the Miko? Is it not Kikyo that caused the Hanyou to live his ‘friends’ in the middle of the night, while you humans were all sleeping? And that any Youkai can attack? Is it not Kikyo that caused the Hanyou to break the Miko’s heart over and over again? Is it not Kikyo’s angelic appearance that made the Hanyou forget about everything? Even when he’s in the heat of a fight or battle? Is it not Kikyo’s plan and mission to get rid of the Miko in any way as neccessary? Is it not Kikyo that stole your sister’s Shikon shards and gave them to me? Knowing that the Miko cannot live with, at least, a shard on her person? Is it not Kikyo’s fault? She’s the one to blame for everything that were between you and your sister. Is she not?”

Sango was quiet. Some of the things that he said might be sure, but how was she to know that he wasn’t lying about himself? He couldn’t be trusted. He’s the enemy. Or was? No. He’s the enemy. He killed her parents, her family, and her comrades. He also controlled her brother, which at the end, she lost him. No. It’s Naraku’s fault. And Kikyo’s too. They’re fault. They are to blame.

The ex-demon slayer narrowed her eyes at the Hanyou. “What are you up too?” questioned Sango, sharply. “Why are you here? To tell me all of this? To confuse me more? To make me hate you more? To make me hate Kikyo and Inu-Yasha more?” She hissed angrily.

Naraku chuckled. “Iie, no dear,” said Naraku. “Only to allow you to see the light. I am not all to blame.” He said smoothly.

Sango snorted and crossed her arms. “Naraku decided to clear my mind for me?” asked Sango, sarcastically. “The world’s ending.”

“Fine, you caught me,” said Naraku, his tone blank.

Sango tensed and stared at Naraku intensely; not wanting to miss his attack on her or something.

“I only want us to be … allies,” said Naraku.

Sango’s mind went blank. “Wait a minute,” said Sango. “After all the bullshit you did to me – to everyone, you expect me to forgive you and forget, and start over again? You expect me to forget everything you did in the past so we can be … allies?” She said, incredulously.

Hai,” said Naraku.

ARE YOU CRAZY?!” shouted Sango, angrily. “WHY SHOULD I DO THAT?!?! WHY SHOULD I GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE?! YOU DON’T DESERVE IT! YOU’RE EVIL! YOU WANT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD! AND TO BECOME A FULL DEMON!! WHY WOULD I GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE?! GIVE ME ONE VERY GOOD REASON!

Naraku looked straight in her eyes. “Because everyone deserves a second chance,” said Naraku, flatly before leaving the room, quickly.

He left a fuming and confused Phoenix, leaving her to wonder if this is all real. Or is it a dream. If this Naraku is the real deal or is it a poser or another puppet. If he was training to hard that he was willing to form a … truce to her (and the others?) Or if he bumped his head somewhere, hard, and make him a little bit unstable.

Besides people and Youkai all deserves second chances. Everyone, but him. Right? Right??

– With Kikyo –

How dare he?! thought Kikyo, shouting. How dare he?! How dare he blame this all on me?!

Kikyo was in her room and could hear her mate’s and that bitch’s conversation perfectly. How dare he try to pin this all on her? How dare he try to comfort that slut?! How dare he not comfort her?! She’s his mate for Kami’s sake! She growled loudly.

Well, don’t blame it all on him, honey,’ said a deep female’s voice from inside of her mind. ‘It’s actually, both of your faults.

Who and where are you? And what are you doing in my head?! demanded Kikyo.

I’m you,’ said the female. ‘I’m your conscience.

You’re my what?! said Kikyo.

I. Am. Your. Conscience.” Said the voice slower.

I don’t need one, said Kikyo. Go away!

Uh huh, honey,’ said her conscience. ‘You’re not getting rid of me that easily! You can’t get rid of me. I am you. Remember?

I never had one before, said Kikyo. And I don’t need one now. Be gone!

Oh no, honey,’ said her conscience. ‘I’m not going anywhere! I’m here to make sure you realize some things.

Like what?! said Kikyo, annoyed, but not showing it. I don’t need you to make me realize anything.

Oh, yes, you do!’ said her conscience. ‘For instance: you were a Miko, you protect villages, villagers, and the weak. We do not fall in love. Being a Miko is not a job. It is a gift from the great Kami themselves. We always stay calm and fair in every situations. We use our aura and power to distinguish all Youkai, Ningen, and Hanyou. We think clearly, keep a clear and calm mind in everything. We do not guess. We try not to make mistakes. We know the difference between evil and good, true and false, right and wrong, fake or not. You did not do any of that.’ Her conscience pointed out.

Images flashed to her/their mind. Images of Kikyo protecting the village and villagers. Images of her falling for an Inu Hanyou. Images of her acting like a lovesick fool around the Hanyou. Images of her killing all demons and half-demons that stood in her way or around/in the village with the exception of one. Images of her not being able to tell or even using her aura and power to see if Onigumo is evil or not. Images of her not doing so, thinking that the one that stole the Shikon-no-Tama and injured her was actually the same half-demon that she fell in love with. Images of her not identifying if the demons and half demons before Inu-Yasha were good ones or not. Images of her being so focus and driven by her own thoughts of hatred, betrayal, and hurt that lead her to seal the Hanyou that stole her heart to the God Tree.

You know nothing, said Kikyo, coldly, not liking where this is headed.

I know everything about you, Kikyo – I am you,’ said her conscience. ‘Or what about you coming back alive? That witch brought you back, commanded you to kill Kagome and Inu-Yasha, yet you didn’t. When the witch realize it needed Kagome’s soul, you actually moved, touched the witch and managed to shake your head. That was you. The real you when you were alive. But what happened then? You got some of ‘your’ soul and acted completely out of it. You tried to kill them. You tried to kill her over and over. Claiming that the soul that’s in you were your soul. You manipulated Inu-Yasha’s love for you. You eat souls of the dead women. You work for your killer and your enemy just to get ‘your’ soul back. All of them. You stood in their way many times, only to get out alive because of Inu-Yasha’s love. His love for you.

Images of Kikyo receiving ‘her’ soul back, only to be called back by her ‘reincarnation’. Images of her soul catchers flying to catch the blue orbs for her. Images of her meeting up with Inu-Yasha one time, hugged him and held a dagger at him, laughing coldly at the irony of love. Images of her ‘returning’ to Naraku and giving the shards to him. Images of her following Kagura or/and Kanna. Images of her intercepting Inu-Yasha and his group, only to leave alive, leaving the fuming group, but a certain Hanyou … who left to search for her in the middle of the night.

And in all of that time, you knew the truth,’ said her conscience. ‘You knew from the beginning that Kagome’s soul was not yours. You knew, that if it was, the soul will all come to you. Since you were the ‘original’ owner and that you had more training that Kagome. But it did not. She managed to call many of them back and you left, scared that you’ll lose the remaining. You knew that the soul was not yours, yet you claimed that it was. No Miko would ever do that. You do not care for the consequences of your attentions. You only did them for yourself. Even though you knew, it didn’t stop you for going after the younger Miko. Or the Hanyou. You knew that you two couldn’t be. You were dead and he’s alive. It would not work out. You will always feed on souls of the dead women and cannot be pregnant. Ever. You want him to go to Hell with you. And soon, that plan changed. You want to be alive again, so you can be with Inu-Yasha. You were jealous and selfish.

Images of Kikyo coming back ‘alive’, feeling disoriented and naked. Images of her feeling uncomfortable deep within her heart – ‘her’ soul. Images of her feeling relief and anguish when the soul was called back to ‘her’ reincarnation. Images of her leaving the place with the soul that she had left, hurting her like they want to go back to where they were previously with, which was not her. She left clenching her heart area. Images of her going after Kagome a few times and of her waiting for Inu-Yasha or walking slowly so he can easily catch her sense and catch up. Images of her and him mating, but she didn’t feel so much friction or anything and of him spilling himself into her, but always leak out of somewhere before the hour is up. Images of her trying to take him to Hell with her, but always interrupted by Kagome or something/someone else, mostly the younger Miko though. Images of her making up her choices and wanting to be alive; choosing between killing ‘her’ reincarnation and wishing on the Shikon-no-Tama herself. She chose both. She comes back alive with Inu-Yasha fully human.

A real Miko would know when to quit and give up,’ said her conscience. ‘A real Miko would kill herself or let herself be killed for the good of the world. And helping the good guys defeat the bad guys. A real Miko will help trained their ‘reincarnation’ instead of trying to kill her. A real Miko would not defile herself to the enemy. And sleeping with men whom they are not wedded to and know. Miko are pure and strong. Level-minded and helpful. A Miko would not allow their desires to distract herself from her duties and responsibilites. They also do not to a selfish thing for themselves … especially for them to get out of her duties or responsibilites.

Once again, images of Kikyo held onto her souls so she can walk on Earth. Also again, images of her not helping any younger Miko in any villages that she happens to past and help to train them. She only help the injuries and olds. Again, images of her trying to kill ‘her’ reincarnation. Images of her, fucking – making love to Naraku, then while travelling around Japan, fucking a few bandits and villagers; not caring if the villagers are married or not. As long as they are willing … Images of her not being pure or strong; she lost her virginity a week or two after she was ‘brought back alive’. She was not strong as she once was when she was truly alive with flesh, bones, and blood. She was not level-minded or helpful; she killed demons and half-demons that stood in her way, she didn’t help any Miko with their own powers – she basically left the Miko to rot because of their untrain powers. She allowed her desires to be a normal woman, to have a normal human husband, and to have normal family to distract herself from her duties and responsibilites, wanting her desires to come true. She asked, no, practically begged Inu-Yasha to become fully Ningen for her so she can have her normal family and life.

It is your wishes that you ended up like this,’ said her conscience. ‘Instead of mating to your Inu Hanyou, you mated with the Hanyou that tricked you and your Hanyou into killing each other. In all of these aspects: You Failed.

Images of Kikyo mating with a few bandits, then Inu-Yasha, and then Naraku before she was killed, again. Both of them marked her as their mate, but since she was not human and was made of dirt/soil, bones, and ash, their mating marks would not last on her skin. Then she came back alive with Naraku as his mate and Inu-Yasha as that damn Taijiya’s mate. This is completely unfair.

How dare Naraku mark her as his mate? Granted, she wasn’t fully alive and human, but stillHow dare he? How dare Inu-Yasha fuck, mate, and mark his pack-mate, Sango? How dare he touch her? How dare she touch him? How dare they?

Kikyo narrowed her eyes. I do not know the meaning of this, said Kikyo. But leave me be. I do not know what you are planning, but this is all pointless. She said coldly.

Damn, honey, you are stubborn,’ said her conscience. ‘If you want to die, again, fine. Maybe she can convince you … I wish her luck …

Who? asked Kikyo, but she got no answer, her conscience had disappear from her mind. For now anyways. But who is she?!

– A Few Days Later –

NANI?!?!?!” shouted the six newly turned demons.

“What do you mean we have to go to school?!” cried Shippo. “I don’t wanna go to school!” He wailed.

“Only the two Hanyou and the Kits are going,” said Kurama.

“Why aren’t we going?” asked Naraku.

“You three,” said Yusuke, looking at Naraku, Inu-Yasha, and Miroku. “Look too old for school.”

“I don’t want to go to school,” said Sango.

“If you don’t go to school, then you will have to get a job,” said Kagome. “Jobs that will allow you to leave whenever you want since Koenma could call you anytime.”

“Feh,” said Inu-Yasha, crossing his arms. “I rather get a job than go to that school thingy.”

Kagome shrugged. “It doesn’t matter anyways, you have to find a job,” said Kagome. “I was talking to the Whore, the Traitor, and the Kit.”

Kikyo and Sango glared at her before they turned and glared at each other. Shippo just stayed where he was, confused. He heard of school before. From Kagome. She said it was hard. Why is she talking about letting him go to school if it’s so horrible?!

“I can take on school if you can, reincarnation,” sneered Kikyo.

Kagome snorted. “Good luck,” said Kagome. “Does your brain has brain-cells? Do you know what ‘I am not your reincarnation’ means?”

Kikyo sneered. “You’ll always be my reincarnation in my eyes, reincarnation,” said Kikyo.

Kagome shrugged. “You’ll always be my incarnation then,” sighed Kagome. “You’ll always be second best in my eyes. You’ll always be a poor excuse for a prietess in my eyes. You’ll always be a zombie girl in my eyes. You’ll always have a brain of a zombie. You’ll always look ugly and pointy. And you are definitely older than seventy years old.”

Naraku chuckled and everyone turned to him. And Kikyo glared at him.

“Why are you laughing?!” spat Kikyo. “I am your mate!”

“Not by choice!” said Naraku, coldly. “All I did was fuck you and mark you, but you were made of bones, dirt, ash, and clay. My mark wouldn’t last. Then all I had to do was die and come back to life with you as my mate.” He grimaced.

“By choice or not, I am your mate!” said Kikyo through clenched teeth.

“Unfortunately,” drawled Naraku. “Must you bring that up all the time?” He asked boringly.

“You – ” Kikyo broke up, screaming her frustration before stomping to her room.

“What a drama queen,” commented Sango.“FUCK YOU!” shouted Kikyo from upstairs.

“Oh, I don’t have to!” sneered Sango. “You can do that on your own!”

A snarl was heard from upstairs.

“Hey Shizuru,” called Kagome.

“Umm?”

“You think you can enroll the three in schools?” asked Kagome.

“Why not you?” asked Shizuru.

“I have school,” said Kagome.

Shizuru shrugged her answer. “I’m not doing anything anyways,” said Shizuru, ex-haling.

– Sakura Elementary –

Shizuru lead a pouting eight-year-old Kitsune boy in the Elementary school building. Being a fox demon, he was curiously and was looking around constantly.

“Come on Shippo,” said Shizuru, opening the door to the office. “In here.”

Shippo sighed as he went in the room and looked up at the big and tall desks and humans.

“You can sit over there, little man,” said Shizuru, pointing at the blue chairs with a small black coffee table and some toys.

“Ok,” said Shippo in a small voice.

Shizuru watched, fondly, as the eight-year-old boy sat on the chair and picking up blocks to play with. How the boy felt closer to Inu-Yasha and the others instead of Kagome; she’ll never know. Shaking her head, the older woman made her way to the front desk.

“Hello?” asked Shizuru. “I would like enroll my … nephew in this school please.”

The secretary looked up and looked at the small boy playing. “Is that him?” asked the woman. Shizuru nodded. “Very well.” She took a clip-board with papers and a pen. “Please fill out this form as much as you can. Thank you.”

Taking the clip-board and sitting down on a chair next to Shippo, Shizuru looked at the papers and began to fill them out.

An hour later, Shizuru gave the board back to the secretary and the woman looked it over.

“His parents?” asked the secretary.

“Dead,” sighed Shizuru. “He lives with his relatives.”

The secretary flipped through the pages. “Ah,” exclaimed the secretary. She looked through all the list of names and address of whom she was to call when Shippo is in trouble. “All of these people live in the same neighbourhood?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.

“We live in the same house,” said Shizuru. “The names that are listed in there are the people that ‘adopted’ him when he was an orphan.

“I see,” said the secretary in disbelief. “Anyone else that lives with Shippo that the school board should know about?”

“Well, I and my brother lives there, along with Yusuke, Kur – ahh, I mean Shuuichi, my brother, Hiei, and Yukina,” said Shizuru. “I think Keiko is living with us too.” She mused. “But I am not intirely sure.”

“Who’s the oldest in the house?” asked the secretary, steely.

“I believe it’s Naraku,” said Shizuru. “Twenty-three or twenty-four. Why so many questions about this?” She demanded.

Gomen Nasai,” apologized the woman. She doesn’t really seem sincere. “I have to check that at least one person is older than twenty to look after a child.”

“Hm,” grunted Shizuru.

“Well, little Shippo is ready,” said the woman. “He can attend school on Monday. I will have everything ready by then.” She nodded, turning to her computer. “If you don’t live near here and will have someone pick him up, I suggest that whoever, is picking him up, come by on Monday too.”

Shizuru nodded. “Thank you for your help,” said Shizuru. “Come on Shippo, let’s go home.”Shippo jumped up, happily. “Can I have some Sweet Snow?” asked Shippo.

“Sweet snow?” repeated Shizuru, amused. “Ok, lets.”

– The Next Day –

Scowling madly and looking curious at the same time, Sango and Kikyo followed Shizuru to Willow Secondary School. Scowling at each other as Sango and Kikyo walked through the door, they followed Shizuru in the main office, earning many looks from a lot of students. Some of the girls at the school were pointing at them and were talking about them. The girls at the school were completely unaware that the three new visitors heard every word.

“Oh my God, check it out! New students!”

“Look at their clothes!”

“Look at that girl! With the red and white thing. So unstylish!”

“Look at the other girl! Leather! Cool! That’s like so in right now!”

“Oh totally. I’m so going shopping later! Wanna come with?”

“That girl with no style whatsoever looks like Higurashi, don’t you think?”

“Oh. Yea! Higurashi looks so much better though. This girl looks so pointy and so snobby!”

“I was thinking the same! She’s such a snob! With trashy fashion taste too! Ewww!”

“Yeah! EWWWW!

The girls giggled and pretended to gag at Kikyo’s choice in clothing. Kikyo glared at them, she thought that her clothes are rather nice. She swore a red mini skirt and a white top, the same color as her Miko garb. She didn’t know that no one wears red mini skirt anymore, it wasn’t ‘in’ the first place. What she wore looks like the color choices of choir or something. It’s just. No.

“But look at the girl in the leather.”

“She looks so much nicer.”

“Like so much nicer.”

“I want to be her friend.”

“I want to know her better.”

“I wonder where she shops.”

“I just love her clothes.”

“Like me too!”

“I hope that she’s not friends with The Snob.”

“Please, don’t jinx it. I don’t want to be friend with The Snob just because I want to be friend with the other one.”

The girls made plans to talk to Sango, if she’s enrolling in their school. And hopefully, that she’s not friends with The Snob a.k.a Kikyo.

“Yes? May I help you?” asked the secretary from behind the counter. “What would you like? New students?”

“Yes, hi, I’m Kuwabara, Shizuru,” said Shizuru. “I am here to get enroll … these two in here.”

Looking at the two soon-to-be new students, the woman behind the counter nodded. “Fill these,” said the secretary, giving Shizuru two clip-boards.

The papers on the clip-boards looks almost exact, almost. Shizuru gave the clip-boards to Sango and Kikyo and helped them on the clip-boards. When completed, the three girls stood up and gave the papers back to the secretary.

“It looks good here,” said the woman, popping her blue bubblegum. “It all look okay here. Come back on Monday to start and to get all of your things. Before you leave, I need your sizes. You first, Pointy.” She pointed at Kikyo.

Kikyo huffed. “Sizes?” questioned Kikyo. “What sizes? Why sizes? Why me first?!” She snapped.

The woman looked at Kikyo like she was a whining kid. “Sizes,” said the woman, slowly, like she was explaining to a little brat. “I need your measurements so I can start ordering your uniforms now. Specifically at the end of the day. Now, your sizes.” The woman said, getting irritated.

“Kikyo is a size small and Sango is a size medium,” said Shizuru, looking at the two younger girls.

Writing it down, the secretary turned back to her computer, blowing and popping her bubblegum.“Come on,” said Shizuru, walking out of the office.

The two girls left the school with an ex-Miko scowling and with a demon slayer grinning from ear to ear.

“Do we have to get anything, Shizuru?” asked Sango. “I understand that the uniforms are handled.”

Hai,” said Shizuru, looking at Sango with a raised eyebrow. “All you need are a couple of school supplies and that’s it.”

Sango had sure changed since she was brought to life, thought Shizuru, having to hear the story from her brother and his friends, she understand that the Taijiya Youkai is supposedly jealous of Kagome, but she’s not showing it. In fact, the woman seems calm and collected, polite to everyone, except for Kikyo and Naraku, some what. Having a second chance can sure change a person.

She looked at the ex-Miko. She didn’t want to say anything out-loud, but Kikyo is acting like a teenager. From what she heard, it is Kikyo that suppose to be the calm, cool, collected, and slightly cold one, Sango was suppose to be more warm-hearted and care-free. Also that Kikyo reminds her of the cheerleaders, popular, annoying, stupid air-head girl students. The one ‘I am too popular for you’ and ‘Bow to me since I am popular’. One of the popular kids. She even have that similar air of superiority and snobbiness.

It’s almost like Kikyo and Sango switched personalities, thought Shizuru, amused. I can’t wait for them to start school … this is going to be interesting. The older woman can see it now. Sango, a ‘regular’ high school student. I can see her making friends with Kagome’s (old) friends. And Kikyo. She laughed mentally. I can see her either being a lousy cheerleader wanna-be or a supposedly rich snob. Probably be a little bit of both. She laughed.

Sango was worried and was excited at the same time. She couldn’t wait for Monday, but at the same time, is dreading it. She was curious about school and wondered what so bad about it? Why does Yusuke and Kagome complain about it so? And she worried if she would make any friends or will she stuck by herself or with … with … Kikyo. She shuddered. In all honestly, she rather be a loner than to hang around with that bitch. That bitch caused enough trouble for her. If that bitch is near her, she wouldn’t promise that the bitch wouldn’t come out without a black eye, broken nose, busted lips, black cheeks, or hopefully, all of the above.

Kikyo wasn’t really worried, maybe a bit excited. If her reincarnation could go to school, she could too. If her reincarnation could make friends, so can she. She’s positive that if her reincarnation could make friends, then people would love to be her friends too. After all, she’s waay better than Ka-Go-Me. If her reincarnation can go to school and fight demons, she do it too. Anything and everything her reincarnation do, she can do way better and faster. After all, she’s the original copy. Another thing that she got and that her reincarnation doesn’t is a mate. She has a mate while her reincarnation doesn’t. So HA!

Translations:

Inu:
Dog
Hanyou: Half Demon and Half Human
Kaze: Wind (One of Kagome’s kits’ Name)
Sweet Snow: Hiei’s, Kagome’s kits, Kikyo’s, and Naraku’s name for Ice Cream
Taijiya: Demon Slayer/Exterminator
Shikon-no-Tama: Shikon Jewel
Shikon-no-Kakera: Shikon Shard
Urusai: Shut Up
Monk: Priest
Kit: Young/Baby foxes
Miko: Priestess
Iie: No
Hai: Hai
Youkai: Demon
Kami: God
Ningen: Human
Kitsune: Fox
Gomen Nasai: I’m Sorry

A/N: Do you think Naraku has feelings for Sango? Does Inu-Yasha? Or is he still hung up on Kikyo? Is the ex-Clay Pot falling for Naraku? Or is she still hung up on Inu-Yasha? What do you think??

Please review! No flames! If you want to send me flames then send it to me by private messaging me! The URL is on my profile!! If you have questions, don’t hesitant to ask! I’ll post your questions and answers on the next chapter!!