InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ La Puer de Force ❯ Through the well and never back again ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

La Puer De Force
KilaBaby210
I do not own any of the Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho characters!
Chapter 4: Through the well and never back again
“Why haven't you killed me?”
His voice brought her out of her wonderings to meet his golden eyes that danced in the firelight. She smiled at his question.
“Would you have wanted me to allow that thing to kill you? I would have thought that one…such as your self would have found it most revolting to be killed by such a thing.” She stated while quirking her eyebrows sarcastically.
He replied with a smirk. HA! Well she's feisty isn't she?
“Your name is Kagome correct?”
“Correct.”
“I'm quite curious to know exactly how you got there when you obviously had the ability to kill the creature. Care to share?”
Her amusement was replaced with a shadow of a smile as she turned from his face to stare into the fire. She couldn't tell him what happen. She barely understood it herself, or at least the Midoriko part. How exactly she got there, besides the whole hovering shadow in the forest, she didn't quite know. Besides if she started, she'd have to talk about Inuyasha. And although she let go, it still hurt to think about it. Maybe with time I'll heal. For now, however, I doubt I'll be around this demon long enough to trust him.
Sighing, she turned her focus back on the demon at hand.
“You're Youko correct?”
“Correct.”
“Well, Youko, you need to rest until the fever is completely gone. I will be out of your way in the morning. I will go in my direction, which is towards the rising sun, and you can go…wherever you plan on going.”
Youko frowned. He did not enjoy being dismissed no matter who it was. He watched as she moved to lie on the ground, her head resting against the log she was once sitting on. Her eyes drifted close. The firelight bathed her in a warm glow, its constant flickering casting shadowy dances across her figure. Putting on his seductive voice, he leaned closer to her.
“I believe you forgot to give me an answer to my question, my dear Kagome.” He smirked at her shiver.
“And, my dear Youko, what question was that?” She opened her left eye to peer at him, their sapphire intensity enthralling him.
“How did you get captured by the mad scientist?”She smiled and closed her eye.
“My dearest Youko, I did not forget. I just did not intend to discuss it with you.” And with a smirk, she rolled over and put her back to him
He sat there starring at her back; the fire in his eyes seemed to burn right through the girl's flimsy clothing. How dare she? I'm well enough, I ought to get up right now and make her tell me. He smiled, thinking of the many ways he could get the answers out of her. There was more to her than met the eye and intended to find out what. He eventually gave up his back starring contest and lay down to watch the night sky, but it did not last long. The sapphire atmosphere and twinkling stars kept reminding him of something he did not wish to think about at the moment. So instead, he too drifted off into sleep, lulled by the crackling of flame and the soft breathing of the woman next to him.
She awoke when the first gleams of the night sky streamed in-between the branches of trees. Youko was still sleep beside her, the remnants of the fever gone from his face. He will be awake soon; I should go ahead and leave. She picked herself up, stretched, and gave a very quite yawn. Grabbing the leftovers of the rabbit, she ventured into the forest, munching delicately on her breakfast.
The sun rose higher into the sky, until the full frontal assault of heat was baking our dear miko alive. Holy shitake mushrooms it's hot out here. I need to find a place with shade or water quickly before I dehydrate. Her thoughts had just exited her mind when she broke out of the woods and onto the bank of a river. The clear water beckoned Kagome, and she obliged it. Stripping down to her birthday suit, she submerged herself in the cool water. She noticed that this was the calm part of the river, the sound of rapids were heard further down the banks. Fish swam by her and she smiled as their tails tickled her skin.
Rising to stand, she noticed the last traces of the green goo from the egg wash away down river. Man, just when you really need bath supplies, you don't have them. The irony. Splashing caught her attention. A little ways up river stood a very familiar silver haired demon and to both her relief and disappointment, it wasn't Youko. Or Inuyasha.
“Miko, do you realize whose land you are on?
That's right! She was west of the well and Sesshoumaru was the lord of the western lands. She could barely breathe. His intense stare was doing something with her mind and, unfortunately, her body. Now is not the time Kagome. You have got to learn to control yourself when he is around. She wasn't ashamed. Ever since she had met Sesshoumaru he had made her feel this way. She just realized she had a thing for silver haired demons.
He watched as the miko blushed a crimson rose across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. He was surprised to see her alone. Where was the mutt that followed her around? Shouldn't he be here protecting his wench? Of course, he knew she didn't really belong to the half breed. Her scent was clean, a sign of her virginity. The scent of her arousal surprised him though, and what surprised him even more was his own reaction to it. Honey, lilies, and that spicy aroma of woman… The scent seeped in through his nose and bathed his tongue with a tangible taste of the woman before him.
“I do apologize, um… Lord Sesshoumaru. I was not aware that these were your lands. I will leave as soon as possible.” Bowing to him, she turned and headed towards shore, hoping to quickly dress and leave. The splashing behind her gave her the impression that he had left. She looked behind her again, and indeed he was gone. Sighing, she continued towards the shore, only to smack into a very masculine chest.
He watched as the surprise entered her eyes to be quickly replaced with confusion. Up close, she truly smelt divine. Her skin smelt of a subtle hint of honey and lilies, but was overwhelmed by the aroma of jasmine. But there was something else, and even he was taken aback by what it was. Power. Very strong and newly released power. The scent was forcing the blood into his eyes. His demon was crying for him to take the woman for his own, right there and then.
She stood stock still, her body rigid from shock. Sesshoumaru stood before her with nothing but his white pants. His muscles were straining for control as she watched the red bleed into his eyes. He seemed about to go into a rampage and she was in the middle. She lifted her hands to rest on his shoulders, hoping to calm him down. But it looked to have done the opposite. His arms enveloped her and she found herself crushed against his body. Her breasted were hard pressed against his chest, the pain causing her to whimper. But to her surprise he loosened his hold and nuzzled her neck, she realized he wanted her to stop crying. Then a blur flew out of the trees and tackled the man holding her.
Youko stood, eyes red, and stared at the other demon in front of him. He had awoken to find Kagome gone, and he the ever vigilant kitsune, followed her. He came upon her bathing in the river, her body glistening from the sun as it hit the droplets of water. Then he saw the other demon. He listened to their small conversation. Satisfied with where the conversation ended, and unsatisfied with the female's reaction, he continued to watch as she turned to him; her body fully open to his view. He could feel the heat of his arousal coursing through him. He wanted her, and he had never known a time he had never gotten what he wanted. His thoughts were muted when the said demon appeared in front of the woman…his woman. He continued to watch when the demon picked the girl up into his arms, his demon blood rushing to his ears. Then he nuzzled her neck, his miko's neck. Maybe he would have been fine, maybe he could have relaxed had she not relaxed in the other demon's arms. That's when he lost it. His eyes saw red and now…now he found himself standing over said demon.
I'll Kill him…I'll kill him…These were the words running through Sesshoumaru's mind as he hoisted himself up. Glancing over at the miko to assure himself that she was alright, he readied himself for a fight.
Kagome was flicking between the male's faces. Both were enraged and would have no problem killing the other. She didn't understand what this was about. Sesshoumaru had never shown an attraction to her so what the hell he just did, she couldn't comprehend. Youko…well she just met him. What the hell was she supposed to think? I…I have got to get out of her. Clasping the dragon charm in her hand, she called forth her friend.
“Aikou, come forth.”
A dragon of many shades of blue, roared from her necklace. It flew out and soared into the sky, only to come back down in a graceful loop and sweep his mistress onto his back.
“It was nice to see you again Sesshoumaru, and good to meet you Youko, but I think it's time for me to go home.” She waved goodbye to the demons who had now stopped fighting, their eyes the normal shade of gold again.
They watched as the girl, who was still quite naked, fly off on a dragon towards the east. Sesshoumaru quickly left. I'll find you miko, and when I do, you'll be mine. Youko also melted back into the forest ; his thoughts along the same lines as Sesshoumaru. My dear, Kagome, we will meet again…and when we do…well, I have always had a thing for surprises.
Kagome sighed. Grateful to be both alive and away from the two crazy demons behind her. They made it to the clearing with the well a little after dusk. Aikou flew back into the necklace, satisfied with accomplishing her mistress's desire.
Kagome looked around. The breeze was cool and, again, she realized she was still naked. Why do I always have to be naked when placed in these different situations? The trees rustled, and a cracking sound of broken forest debris could be heard. She knew she wasn't alone. The flash of red from the corner of her eye, told her who it was.
“Come out Inuyasha, I know you're there.”
There was silence, but then a red haori was draped over her, covering her body. Again, there was silence.
“Thank you.”
“Feh. Just tell me where you've been for the past week and where it is you were running off to. And why the hell were you naked?”
She swung around to face him and to her surprise there was nothing. No emotion what so ever hit her as she stared up into his eyes. There was no fluttering her stomach and no increased heart rate…just silence.
“Inuyasha I really don't have to answer to you, but I will anyway.” His eyebrows rose, but he allowed her to continue without interruption. “ The night I saw you and Kikyo in the woods arranging for my demise I was kidnapped. For a week I slept inside a goo field egg because a mad scientist wanted to use me as a beauty potion. I escaped and now I find myself back here.” She left out the details of Youko and Sesshoumaru intentionally, not wanting to get into a big argument about it. But her statement seemed to have already shut Inuyasha up. He must not have known that I knew about him and Kikyo.
“Inuyasha, although I will not allow you to kill me,” she allowed her power to flare, showing him that if he still tried, she would kill him. “I do have one wish for you.” She reached up and took off is rosary. Picking up his arm and opening his hand, she dropped it onto his palm.
Folding his hand into a fist she said, “Be happy. That is all I have ever wanted for you. “
With that she jumped into the well, leaving behind a very sad hanyou.
“Kagome…”
She reached the bottom of the well, the usual blue light was purple this time. I guess that's that then.
She leaped out of the well and stood in front of the well house doors. She opened them and gazed at her home. The lights were on and the smell of ramen was wafting on the air. She shuffled up the house steps and swung open the door that led to the kitchen. All eyes were on her.
“I'm finally home…for good.”