InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Love can Overcome all Odds ❯ The Meeting Place ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Can Over Come All Odds

Chapter 1: The Meeting Place

She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Sitting there by the water in the evening glow.

*Woah where the hell did that come from?! Damnit, Hiei, don't go soft on me!*

But look at her! She's got that beautiful long silver hair.

*She's just a woman. A whore!*

And those eyes! Their gorgeous, blue with a ring of gold.

*She even looks half human! Damnit, Hiei, now she probably saw you!*

She can probably smell my arousal as well. But hey, I thought.

*Forget what I said! Go to her. Make a noise or something.*

NO!

*Do it! Get her attention.*

And what the hell would I do if I *did* get her attention?!

*I don't know. But you better think of something fast.*

Damnit all! I stepped on a twig.


*~*~*

Her dog ears twitched in the direction of Hiei. What was that? I heard something! It's a man I can smell him. Is he watching. me? He's behind that tree over there. Mmm not bad. Not bad at *all*. A little short but I don't like tall men anyway. Is he just going to stand there?

*Go over there and talk to him!*

'Are you crazy?! I can't go over there! He's probably just wondering who that ugly bitch is over there.'

*Just say something!*

'NO!'

*To bad, cause I am.*
"Hello, can I help you?"

*~*~*

'Damnit she knows I'm here! What do I do? Should I just leave.'

"Your not going to leave are you?"

"Na" 'Perfect, Hiei, losing your speech over a woman. A beautiful woman.'

"What's your name?"

"Ah He" he squeaked a little. "Hiei. What's yours?"

"Ah uh."

"What?"

"You have to catch me first." And off she went like a flash.

*~*~*

"Your fast but not fast enough for now I've got you cornered." Hiei said as he backed the girl up into a wall of rock.

"Is that what you think?" She leaped into the air.

"What the hell?" Hiei said as she did a summersault and landed behind him.

"It's almost dawn. My brother will be looking for me soon. I have to go." She started to turn.

"But I never got to know your name."

"You never caught me. Tell you what. I'll let you have another chance. Meet me at the lake tomorrow same time. Kay Hiei? Bye." Then she disappeared into the woods.

'Your on my little dog eared one.'