InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Love can Overcome all Odds ❯ Let the Games begin ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

888
Love Can Over Come All Odds
Chapter 2. Let the Games begin
There she is. Damnit why do I always get these feelings when I'm around her? Hiei pondered.
"I'm surprised you came. So you do care.” The dog eared female smirked. "Are you ready for another round Hiei?"
"How did you know?" Hiei asked stepping out from behind a tree.
"I have very sensitive ears, I could hear you breathing. And I could `giggle' smell you." She giggled a little more as Hiei blushed.
So she cansmell my arousal. "Lets get this started. I'll give you to the count of 10." Hiei said sounding bored.
"Are you sure about that?" Hiei just growled at the female dog demon but then just like last time she was gone.
"I'm sorry, Hiei, I've got to go." The blue-gold eyed female huffed.
"But I still don't know your name." Hiei said irritated that he still hadn't caught her and that she was just going to leave again.
"Alright then how 'bout we meet again tomorrow?" She said with a smirk and tossed her silver hair over her shoulder.
"Alright." Hiei said in a gruff voice and turned away.
Tomorrow, I promise Hiei. I'll let you catch me.
888
Mmm she's slowing down. She's going to let me catch her! Oh no, she's not. Just then the silver haired girl tripped. (On purpose.) She turned around and looked at Hiei. He looked confused as to what to do and then turned to leave.
"Hiei, where are you going? You caught me." The girl said innocently.
"No not like this. I'll see you tomorrow." Hiei then left.
888
"Why did you let me catch you?" Hiei asked kind of irritated as they sat on the ground.
"Because. . . I like you. And I can tell you like me too."
Hiei blushed a little. "So what is your name?"
"She took a deep breath and said. "Iyudaka, My name is Iyudaka.”
Iyudaka . . . that's pretty . . . Hiei thought then shook the thought from his mind. He can't be thinking about women! And yet for some strange reason the girl had gotten to him.
Iyudaka was oblivious to Hiei's `inner turmoil'. “Though my friends call me Daka. Only special people like my brother can call me Iyu." She leaned in close to Hiei and whispered in his ear. "You can be a special friend." Daka lightly kissed him on the cheek and left.
Hiei sat there dazed for a few seconds then shook his head. Iyudaka uh, special friend? Iyu then it is. Hiei got up and left himself.
888
"Iyu?"
"Hiei! You're getting better at sneaking up on me." Iyudaka turned to him with a smile. Hiei came closer and sat opposite of Daka. He swallowed and looked her straight in the eyes.
"Iyu, I want to learn more about you."
"Like what?" Iyudaka said and cocked her head letting an ear droop.
"Everything! What you like. What you hate. Your family, friends, and your . . . past." He whispered the last part.
"What I like and dislike uh? Ok you know the rules."
Hiei nodded. "No cheating this time." He said and gave Daka a stern look.
"No cheating this time." Daka gave him a little kiss. "Ready?" Hiei nodded his head, a little flustered, and Iyudaka was off.
"Let's see what I like and don't like. I love ramen. My favorite colors are light blue and yellow. I like flowers, especially roses and lilacs. I like to listen to the birds sing. I hate new moons, showoffs, and I hate people who give up." Iyudaka rambled on.
Hiei was a little confused as to why she hated new moons but put that aside. "You hate showoffs. Ironic considering you are one." Hiei said teasingly.
"I know." Daka said and rolled her eyes, laughing at herself.
"It's almost dawn. Do you have to go?" Hiei said almost sadly.
"Yeah my brother will get worried. I love him lots! But he can get a little over protective." Iyudaka said standing up and turning to leave.
"Iyu?" Hiei called back to her. Iyudaka turned and looked at him questioningly. "I . . . I'll see you tomorrow." Then Hiei left.
"Good bye." She called after him. I wonder if he'd agree that he's my boyfriend? I'll ask him tomorrow. Iyudaka smiled and then heard her brother call in the distance and left as well.
888