InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Love can Overcome all Odds ❯ The Glaring Contest ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Can Over Come All Odds
Chapter 5. The Glaring Contest
"So who are you?" Inuyasha asked Hiei.
"I told you Inuyasha his name is Hiei!" Iyudaka said beginning to whine.
"So you mean to tell me that's all you know about him!" Inuyasha yelled back at his sister.
"NO! I know that . . . that . . . that he's a good kisser!"
Inuyasha twitched. "That's all! You know that he's a good kisser!"He squawked.
"Umm, yes. But I also know he runs really fast. He was even fast enough to catch me!" Daka said trying to get Hiei back on Inuyasha's good side.
"Wow that is fast! So I'll ask you again, who are you? Like where are you from?" Inuyasha began his questioning again, calming down a little.
"I'm a fire demon." Hiei said not wanting to tell his whole life story to the idiot who was Iyu's brother.
"Oh yeah, that would explain it." Inuyasha murmured as he rolled his eyes.
"What was that!" Hiei said glaring at the male half demon.
"Nothing, so what's with the bandana?" He asked eyeing it.
"If you must know it covers my Jagan eye." Hiei said matter-of-factly. Normally he wouldn't be giving out this sort of information but if Iu really wanted to know he'd tell her. Hiei you really have gone soft because of this woman.
"Jagan?" Daka asked and cocked her head letting her left ear droop.
"It's my 3rd eye. It allows me to control people by getting into their mind." Hiei explained.
"Oh, see Inu-chan I know about him!" Iyudaka gave her brother her best puppy-dog look.
"Whatever." Inuyasha said and rolled his eyes again.
"Inuyasha . . ." Kagome whispered grabbing Inuyasha's arm. "Why don't we go and leave those two alone?"
"But Kago . . ." Kagome gave Inuyasha a stern look. "Ok." Inuyasha said sulking. Then suddenly an idea came to him. He walked a little faster to catch up with Kagome and took her hand in his. This surprised Kagome.
"Inuyasha what are you doing." She asked slowly.
"I want to be alone with you." Inuyasha gave Kagome a smile as she blushed and led her away into the woods.
"So you're not going to use that eye on me are you?" Iyudaka asked half joking.
"No."
"Fire huh, cool." Iyudaka so desperately tried to start up a conversation with Hiei to get him to tell her more about him.
"No fire is hot." Hiei said sarcasticly.
"Ha, ha very funny Hiei. So you do have a sense of humor.” Daka fished for idea's in her head to ask him. “So do you have any brothers or sisters?"
"N . . . well yes, one. I have a twin sister. She's an ice apparition." Hiei hoped she didn't know too much about them. Luck seemed to be on his side when she asked another question.Though being a child of taboo herself, even if she knew, I doubt she would really care.
"What's her name?"
"Yukina." Hiei said softly.
"Oh, that's a pretty name." Then there was an awkward silence. No one said anything until a voice broke the quiet.
"Daka! Daka! I've been looking all over for you! Where have you been! Are you alright!" A bushy tailed, brown eyed, red haired fox demon came barreling (very loudly) out into the clearing where Daka and Hiei were.
"I'm fine Shikka." I have waytoo many people that are over protective of me. Iyudaka thought.
"Who's shorty here?" Shikka asked gesturing toward Hiei. Shikka was a very tall and slender woman, more then a foot taller then Hiei.
"This . . . is . . . my . . . my . . . boyfriend Hiei." Iyudaka was relieved when Hiei didn't protest with her answer.
"A little short isn't he?" The red haired fox demon said, insulting his height yet again.
"Hey watch it foxy!" Hiei grabbed for his sword.
"Hey, whoa there killer! I didn't mean anything by it. Geez! So what are you?" Shikka asked curiously.
"A fire demon." Hiei was skeptic about this one but Iyu seemed to know her well.
"Uh huh." Shikka said not believing. "Aren't you a little over dressed?" Shikka asked looking at Hiei's dark clothing.
"Aren't you a little under dressed?" Hiei asked looking at her extremely short fur skirt that barely covered her butt and her very low cut shirt.
"Oh I didn't know you were looking shripy!" Shikka retorted smuggly.
"Slut!"
"Dumb ass!"
"Whore!"
"Bastard!"
"Bitch!" They both growled at each other and glared, neither one willing to lose the glaring contest.
"Come on guys stop!" Iyudaka yelled. It stressed her to see her best friend and new boyfriend fight like that. Hiei and Shikka both looked at her.
"What!" They shouted together now glaring at Daka.
"Nothing, just don't kill each other ok." Shikka and Hiei growled at each other and continued in their glaring contest.