InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Passage of Time ❯ Gadgets and Gizmos ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: No I do not own them. Nor do I own any brand name, company or cooperation mentioned.
 
A/N: Here is the next chapter. I have fixed my computer, but I am busy at work lately, so I'll hurry and get things out, but it may not be too quick. Read and Review.
 
 
Chapter 4
 
 
Morning dawned, grey and dreary, thick clouds concealed the sun and blue sky from sight. The scent of rain was on the breeze. The demons and half demon were the first to awaken with the gloomy morning light, which was long before the humans even began to stir. Once all were awake, breakfast was quickly prepared, then they cleaned up before setting back out for their destination, the well in Inu Yasha's Forest.
 
The morning walk to their destination was quiet, and uneventful, as if they were all treading on eggshells, as tempers could easily be triggered, and none was interested in witnessing sibling rivalry at this time. Just as it was noon, they had arrived at the clearing which held, at its center, an ancient well, filled with the bones of slain demons. The well which served as the gateway between two eras.
 
As they arrived Inu Yasha took off to his tree, off to sulk about matters that bothered him, and he knew he could not act upon them, less he wished to be sat to the deepest level of hell, courtesy of Kagome Higurashi. He'd wait there moping around until Kagome returned, then he'd be back to normal, if not slightly irritated.
 
"Okay! I'm not positive if this will work, so we will have to test it. Hiei, would you do the honors?" Kagome asked, and in a blur Hiei leapt into the well, only to be surrounded by a shimmering blue light. "Well," Kagome started as she peered over the edge, "he seems to have gotten through. Kurama, you next, then Sesshoumaru. I'll bring up the rear, so we won't leave anyone behind." He said and clapped her hands together.
 
Kurama nodded and gracefully leapt into the well, only to be engulfed the blue light as Hiei was. Though Sesshoumaru took orders from no one, especially humans, he had to swallow his high demonic pride and leapt over the edge of the well, and was engulfed in the light of the well, and transported off to the same location as the other two.
 
"I wasn't sure if it would work for Sesshoumaru, glad it did." Kagome mumbled and she looked over at Sango and Shippo. "I'll be back soon enough okay, and I'll bring treats." She informed them as she hiked her yellow pack higher up on her back and leapt over the rim and down the well, into shimmering light.
 
She landed softly on the bottom and looked at the wooden ladder on the stone wall in front of her, the very one she had gotten her grandfather to install. She slowly climbed up, the weight of her bag making it difficult to climb with ease. Minutes later she had succeeded in reaching the top and moved over the rim.
 
Hiei, Kurama, and Sesshoumaru were all standing at the top of the steps. Though Sesshoumaru was peering out of the slotted holes in the doors curious of the buildings, and such surrounding the small building for the well. Sesshoumaru almost reluctantly returned his molten gold eyes to focus onto the human wench who traveled with his half breed, half brother.
 
Kagome smiled and walked up the wooden stairs to the door and peered outside. After she was certain the way was clear she slid the door open and looked at the three demons. "I'll be going back in three days, so when that third day is here, meet me in the well house at noon." She informed them before waving a farewell and heading off to her house.
 
Hiei disappeared in a blur, heading off to where ever it was he went while in the human realm, leaving the Lord of the West, and the former King of Thieves alone in the shrine yard. "Let us go to my home." He said and Sesshoumaru nodded his head slightly in approval. They moved to the long stairway which lead from the shrine to the street below and began their descent.
"The air here is so tainted, and the reek of humans is so strong. I smell no demons, not even half breeds, or ogres." Sesshoumaru concluded a light frown adorning his flawless brow.
 
Kurama sighed. "Humans have tainted the land, air and water." He said in a slightly somber voice. "The reason who can not smell demons or any other creature of a demonic nature is because a barrier was put in place separating the three realms. We are currently inside The Ningenkai, the demons are in The Makai, while all spirits are in The Reikai." Kurama summed up.
 
They arrived on the sidewalk below, and turned right. "That is a wise way to keep the peace." He stated knowledgeably. "Though who keeps the order?" He asked trying to understand more about this time.
 
"Enma rules over all, but he has his son Koenma take care of lesser tasks. Koenma has a team of Spirit Detectives who do all his dirty work with preserving the barriers, and keeping all humans, demons and spirits in line. Though humans know nothing of this or demons." Kurama explained in a quiet voice as they traveled down the side walk, ignoring all the looks being directed at them due to not only their strange costume, but their even stranger looks.
 
"Why do you and Hiei live here if you are of demon origin? Plus how do you know all of this?" Sesshoumaru questioned as he walked through the crowded streets as though no one save them were there, while all the people moved out of their way, as they did look dangerous.
 
"As I explained at Naraku's castle, I had pushed my soul out of my body, and was able to pass through the barriers, where I entered the womb of a human, and was born as Shuuichi Minamino. Not too terribly long ago, I had meet up with two demons, Gouki and Hiei, and together we robbed three magical artifacts from Koenma's vault. He then sent the newly appointed Spirit Detective, Yusuke Urameshi after us.
 
"Yusuke had fought and eventually killed Gouki, and none too long after that, I cornered him with a request. I asked him to grant me a little more time with the object I took, with a promise of its return after the full moon. He went along with it. Later I introduced him to my human mother, who was currently in the hospital and gravely ill. My planned was to use the Mirror of Darkness to cure her, at the cost of my life. When the time came, Yusuke offered half his life to go along with half of my own, so that I nor he died, and my mother made a full recovery.
 
"Not too long after that Yusuke cornered Hiei, and had lost against him in a lucky shot. Yusuke was able to reclaim all stolen items, though Hiei and I were taken to the Makai prison. He and I were to be granted parole if we were to aid Yusuke in his missions, and we accepted, become Spirit Detectives for Koenma. The two of us, as Spirit Detectives, are permitted to travel to all three Realms, and we stay here as this is where most of the problems occur." Kurama concluded.
 
Sesshoumaru thought all the information he was told over as they drew nearer and nearer to their destination. A few new questions arose in his mind, and he let way to curiosity to delve even further into the past of this kitsune avatar. "You work for this Koenma, but won't he be angered by you leaving to another time? Also how is it you and Hiei came to my era?" He asked the two more pressing questions.
 
"If Hiei and I are in the past, we are free, as only in the future from that time do we get arrested and signed to the contract of working for Koenma. Meaning that when we are in the past, they have no control over us. " Kurama answered, it was simple, if they were to be in a time before the initial deal was struck then they were free of such obligations, no longer would they be under the Toddler's control. In the future they'd be classified as dead.
 
Kurama turned a corner, Sesshoumaru but a pace behind and to the side. "As the means of how we got there, that is still unclear to me, though I shall explain the events leading up to the whole thing. Yusuke, Hiei, Kuwabara and I were sent off on a mission in the Makai. We were to disband an large army which rose suddenly beneath Koenma's nose, and we were to do this before they unleashed a devastating attack.
 
"We hurried to the scene and were greeted with an army far large than what we were told to expect, though it was an orderly army of well trained soldiers. We were out numbered ten thousand to one, meaning we wouldn't stand a chance if they attacked. A foolish move of the human Kuwabara's part, ended up with use surrounded by many of the enemy. Hiei had to use his Dragon in the whole fiasco. Not too long into the struggle, we sensed a powerful presence draw nearer, and Hiei launched his Dragon yet again.
 
"The Dragon tore through the enemy lines but suddenly stopped on contact with the powerful entity, and a rift in time was suddenly torn open in the Dragon's wake. As Hiei and I were the nearest, he and I were drawn into the darkened vortex. though before I was sucked in I saw the powerful being, and just now I realized who it was." Kurama continued. "The demon I saw was powerful. He had long silver hair, and molten gold eyes. On his forehead was a moon, while on his cheeks and eye lids were magenta stripes. It was you Sesshoumaru. You who was that demon, you who was one of the four power fullest entities there." He summed up.
 
Sesshoumaru regarded Kurama with a scrutinizing look as the information he had been given was registered in his mind. "The question is," Kurama began, "is what you and three others of unsurpassable powers were raising an army for?" He finished as he turned down a residential street, which had large and majestic mansions placed spaciously apart.
 
"If what you say is true, that I and three others had formed an army, would that suggest we were/are about to unleash a mighty attack and commence a war, or perhaps prevent one?" Sesshoumaru said, in an attempt to try and make sense of the whole situation. Just what was the plan for the future, or the past?
 
"Only the future can truly tell the meaning behind such a thing." Kurama said wisely as he turned up the drive to his home, where he lived with his Mother, step Father, and step brother. Sesshoumaru looked at the large trees, and thick bushes which lined the drive, and seemed to encase the home. A forest, was what it would be called by any.
 
"The air here is pure and fresh." Sesshoumaru stated.
 
Kurama allowed a small smile to grace his lips. "The air is like that since the plant life here maintains the air, the earth, and the water. I tend to each plant here, as they army specialty, so all in perfect order." Kurama explained, inwardly proud that his efforts had not gone unnoticed, since what he had done is quite remarkable, not too mention time consuming.
 
"Typical kitsune." Sesshoumaru said as his eyes locked onto the massive home displayed before them, though it was nowhere near the size of his castle, he was impressed.
 
"This Sesshoumaru, is my home. Though it will no longer be that after three days, when we return to the past perminately." Kurama stated as they climbed the front steps and opened the door.
 
The Lord of The West nodded his head slightly as the two of them entered inside the home, and closed the door behind them. "It isn't much in comparison to your castle, though you are welcome to make yourself at home in the time being until we return to the past." Kurama said, being the polite host as ever.
 
"As I said earlier, while still in the past, I am going to change into clothing that while prove I am male, and that will be my new, modern look, for when we return to the past." Kurama explained as he lead the way up the staircase, and through the hall until he arrived at a closed oak door. He silently opened said door and walked inside Sesshoumaru following suite.
 
"Where is your family?" Sesshoumaru asked as he walked to the center of a tidy room, that seemed to have Kurama's scent clinging desperately to it.
 
"Judging by the time of day, I'd say Shuuichi is at school, and my step father and Mother are more then likely at work." He summed up.
 
Sesshoumaru nodded his head ever so slightly as he looked around the room, noting all the strange and unfamiliar objects in the kitsune's personal chamber. Kurama moved to the closet and dug through it in the meantime, looking for two something he kept at the very back, and out of prying eyes of his mother. They were the perfect attire to convince anyone of his sexuality, and he had only bought them on whim, and had not yet worn them.
After a few minutes he had located what he had been searching for and pulled out two boxes. He then moved over to his bed and se them lightly near the edge. "If you wish to explore with me, you'll have to change outfits. Dressed as though we are from the feudal area would have many people asking unwanted questions." Kurama said as he looked at Sesshoumaru.
 
Sesshoumaru glanced at the box, then back at Kurama before nodding his head slightly in approval. This kitsune knew best what would bring or prevent unnecessary trouble in this era, and he would comply. Kurama opened the box on the right and pulled a navy blue leather biker's outfit out and handed it to Sesshoumaru, before opening the other box, and pulling out a slightly similar outfit, which was silver instead of navy blue.
 
Kurama quickly slid out of his clothing and into the all leather attire which fit like another layer of skin, on his trim, fit and to die for body. He moved to the mirror and quickly put his mass of crimson hair up in a high ponytail, much like the samurai of the old days. He then opened his dresser and pulled out a thing of tiny silver hoops. He had, against his mother's knowledge, gotten his left ear pierced thrice, and now he was going to finally prove they were pierced.
 
He slid the hoops into the three holes, before examining his overall look. He looked way different, and way more handsome then ever before, in all truth, he loved his new look. His top was a silver leather tank top, which showed his shoulders off, before more leather appeared down his arms, held in place by tiny black belts, and the leather clung to his arm, all the way down to his wrists. The pants were a low fitting style, meaning a small bit of his well toned stomach was visible. The pants clung to him as well, and on the mid calf area two black belts were attached. On his feet he wore silver combat boots, and his overall look was to die for.
 
Kurama, once finished preparing himself , turned and looked at the demon Lord, who had barely managed to get the pants up and on, as using one hand was very difficult. Sure Sesshoumaru may have been missing an arm, but he was standing there, in form fitting navy blue leather pants, which made him look far more attractive then his kimono ever did, and that was saying something.
 
The red head moved over tot he Lord's side, eyes fixed on the stump, all that was left of his arm, and he knew he could heal it. He had use of the great Makai plants, and many of them had different properties then any plant you could find in the Human Realm. He reached behind his ear and withdrew a glowing seed, before pressing it against Sesshoumaru's wound, before the dog demon had a chance to react.
 
The result was instantaneous, as the healing properties of the plant kicked into gear. Sesshoumaru could feel his whole body tingling at the sensation as the arm slowly regrew, coming back as perfect as ever. Once the process was complete, you could tell no difference between his newly regrown arm and the one he had since birth.
 
Sesshoumaru was shocked, though it didn't show on his handsome face. He brought his arm appendage up to eye level and examined it closely. It was perfect, he had a perfect arm, one that suited him, unlike all the stolen arms he had to use in the past. Golden yes moved from his arm to his Second, and he stared deeply into emerald eyes. "My thanks." He said as Kurama had taken hold of the Lord's arm and inspected his handy work.
 
"No thanks is necessary." Kurama said, bringing emerald eyes to focus on gold ones staring deep into his eyes. The silence seemed to almost beat thickly around them, as time felt like it had frozen in its course. Sesshoumaru took several steps forward, towards Kurama, who stepped several paces back, surprised by the Lord's move. Though soon enough Kurama's back had struck the wall, and Sesshoumaru closed the remaining distance between them.
 
The sound of a door closing sharply below them, snapped them out of their trace like states. Kurama quickly helped Sesshoumaru into the rest of his outfit and, braided his hair before the demon Lord hid his demonic features, so that he resembled a golden eyed human. Silently the two of them exited Kurama's room and made their way back down the stairs, wondering who'd possibly be home at this hour of the day.
 
Shiori was sobbing on Kurama's step father's shoulder, while his step brother stood somberly to the side, each looking saddened for some unknown reason or another. "Mother? What troubles you?" Kurama questioned as he made it to the base of the stairs, Sesshoumaru at his side. His mother snapped her attention to him, before pulling away from her husband and rushing over to him.
 
She embraced her son firmly. "Shuuichi!!" She exclaimed tearfully, sobbing heavily into his chest.
 
"Mother?" Kurama asked as he gazed down upon his human mother, unsure of what was going on.
 
"Oh Shuuichi! I thought I lost you. You've been missing for so long!" Shiori cried in relief, reveling the fact that her son had returned to her safe and sound. She silently stepped back, but kept her hands on his arms as she observed her perfect son, who was wearing form fitting silver leather, which left nothing to the imagination.
 
"Shuuichi?" She asked uncertainly as she eyed her son, and even noted the pierced ear, and everything, What had happened to her sweet innocent son, who was perfect in every way?
 
"Where were you, and what on earth are you wearing?" His mother demanded in shock over her son's new look.
 
"I was away on business, and was not near any telephone so I was unable to call. As for what I am wearing, it is my new uniform." Kurama paused before continuing. "In three days I'll have to leave again, and I more then likely won't be back." He finished up nodding his head ever so slightly.
 
Shiori turned to look at the Demon Lord, her glance filled with foreign anger. "You! You did this to my innocent baby! What did you do to my beloved son?" She demanded wanting to know what this man wanted from her son.
 
Kurama swiftly stepped in between the two, hands help up in a calming gesture. "Mother, this choice was my own." he stated while mentally trying to devise a story she'd be likely to believe.
 
"But..." Shiori started only to be interrupted by her son.
 
"Mother, I am gay. I love him, and we are to be married, and we will live on his island far away." Kurama said smoothly, his lie nearly good enough to fool Sesshoumaru who knew the truth of their plan, and he inwardly smiled. Kitsune's were good at concealing the truth.
 
All three of the humans stared at the two of them in utter shock, that was something they hadn't expected at all. "You.... are going to marry..... some strange man you just met?" His mother asked, wide eyed as she brought her hand up to her mouth.
 
"No we have not just met. He and I have known each other for many years. I love him as he does me." He said, continuing to spin the web of invisible lies around the humans, and his mother smiled somberly.
 
"Though I think you are too young to be married.... I just want you to be happy. If you are unable to come back.... would you.... at least write?" Shiori said feeling both happy and sad for her innocent son.
 
"Of course I will mother." He said asuringly to his mother.
 
"So... Will you introduce us to your fiance?" Shiori asked as she eyed the silver haired, golden eyed wonder dressed in a similar outfit to her son's, which likewise left nothing to the imagination.
 
"Certainly mother, this is Akito Zalla." Kurama said hoping that Sesshoumaru would willingly play along, as his name is very ancient, so it may seem suspicious. "Mother, for the next few days that we are here, he and I have business to attend to, and won't likely be around overly much." Kurama informed his mother who nodded her head in greeting towards her' future son in law'.
 
"Oh... Well.... Could you two at least have dinner with us each night?" Shiori half asked half begged her son with pleading eyes.
 
"Of course Mother." Kurama said smiling before continuing. "Akito and I are going shopping now, there are some things we need to purchase." He informed his mother who merely nodded.
 
"Okay dear, do you need any money?" She questioned, not knowing he had a job as a Spirit Detective, and even though it was for parole, he did get payed a healthy sum, which he hasn't spent a single penny of it. He was basically rich, plus he had all his life savings in the bank, which he had his card for, he'd be fine.
 
"No Mother. I have my savings." He said with a shrug.
 
"But dear, that money is for college or a new house." She said with a frown.
 
"Mother, I already have a new home with my beloved, and I don't need to complete school, I have a well paying job, plus Akito has an incredible income." Kurama said reassuringly as he lead the way to the front door, Sesshoumaru right on his tail.
 
"Very well deary, you two have fun then." She said as she waved goodbye. "You can take the car if you want too. That way you can carry everything." She added handing them the keys before she closed the door behind them.
 
Kurama nodded and moved towards the car and unlocked the passenger side and opened the door for Sesshoumaru, who silently got in. Kurama then grabbed the seta belt, and put it on for him, Sesshoumaru watching closely. "It's a safety device." He explained to the demon Lord of the West, before closing the passenger side door and moving over to the driver's side. He unlocked that door as well and entered, closed the door and placed his seatbelt on.
 
Kurama started the engine, and pulled out of the extremely long driveway, and out onto the street outside. He drove very well, his skills very impressive, and they drove towards the shopping distract, where they could purchase all they needed.
 
The mall was humongous, the largest mall in the world, and it's parking lots held many vehicles, meaning that there were plenty of people out shopping on this day at this hour. Thank fully it wasn't too busy looking as most students were still attending their afternoon classes, and wouldn't be released for some time yet.
 
The handsome red headed teen parked the car, relatively close to one of the entrances, and got out, followed by Sesshoumaru. After locking and arming the alarm of the car, they turned and moved towards the doors and went inside the massive building, their shopping spree about to commence.
 
Sesshoumaru looked around in surprise at the vast size of the interior, the hordes of humans moving between shops, and all the strange items he has never before laid eyes upon, though none of this showed on his apathetic face. "We'll go into each and every store." Kurama informed him before leading him into the nearest store which happened to be an electronic store.
 
They stepped inside EB Games, which was a gamer's heaven, and Sesshoumaru automatically moved over to the demo system, which was a PS2 with the game Kingdom Hearts playing. He tentatively grabbed the controller and began playing, and kicking major heartless butt. Kurama bit down a chuckle and roamed the shelves picking up two Window DS, ten compatible games, one PSP, and 5 compatible games and a hell load of batteries before making his way over to the counter and paying for the newly grabbed goods, while Sesshoumaru was off in video game heaven.
 
After all the electronics were purchased from the gaming store and placed in plastic bags, Kurama returned to Sesshoumaru's side to witness him killing a shadow version of the character he was using. Kurama smiled at the skill Sesshoumaru had in a form of virtual combat. "Come on, let's go put these in the car, then continue out shopping. Don't worry I bought that game for the PSP and you can play it later." The red headed male said soothingly before dragging Sesshoumaru out of the store, then outside.
 
They placed all the goods inside the trunk of the car before returning back inside the store and moving to the next shop. They silently entered into a jewelry store, and silently gazed at all the items resting lightly beneath the display glass. The owner of the store regarded the two of them with a distrustful look, as he was stereotyping their attires. "May I help you two gentlemen?" He asked in his most pleasant voice, and smiling a smile that didn't quite make it to his brown eyes.
 
"Yes, I'd like to purchase those two necklaces." Kurama said politely, indicating towards two beautiful pendants.
 
"Those two are extremely expensive." The man informed the two of them while rubbing his hands together.
 
"It doesn't matter, ring them up, and I'll pay for them." Kurama said and the man nodded hastily not wanting any trouble, though little did he know these two were way too refined for such a thing, lest they be insulted. He unlocked the display case and retrieved the two items and their carrying cases before locking it and moving to the till where he rang them up. "The total comes to 5 000 000 yen please." The man said as Kurama handed him his debit card.
 
After a few moments the transaction went through and the two of them left the store. "Have a good day you two!" The man called after them, glad that he made a decent sum off of those two biker style people.
 
"Tell me. What was the thing I was fighting on called?" Sesshoumaru finally asked the kitsune avatar, no longer able to hold his curiosity in.
 
"That was a Playstation 2, or a PS2, and I do believe the game you were playing was called Kingdom Hearts. It is an RPG game." Kurama explained and the Lord of the West nodded his head in understanding. Frankly he was awed at this era's technology, and was secretly glad Kurama had purchased some 'games' to take back with them.
 
The next store was HMV, videos and music for all people. Kurama roamed through the shelves, Sesshoumaru on his tail, as the fox grabbed many CDS and DVDS off the shelves. He then picked up two MP3 players, a Boom Box, before dragging the horde of soon to be purchased items to the counter with the smiling sales clerk.
 
The lady smiled and happily rang up all the items, before telling them their overall total and bagging the goods for them. Kurama payed with his debit card yet again before they left the small store. "We need a cart." Kurama thought out loud as he handed the bags to Sesshoumaru. "I'll be right back." He said walking off in search of a cart while Sesshoumaru stood there, looking down at the bags in his hands.
 
A few minutes later, the red headed teen returned with a cart, and the Demon Lord gently set the newly purchased goods down inside of it before they moved to the next store which was a pet store. They silently made their way inside, and Sesshoumaru looked around curiously at all the animals.
 
At the back of the store in a cage all by itself was a baby wolf by the looks of it, it's fur a deep black, though it's paws where a silver color. The pup looked up at them with innocent blue eyes as they approached. "He's a wolf demon...." Sesshoumaru said testing his scent as the pup got up and went to the edge of it's cage and sniffed at them.
 
"Then let's take him." Kurama said and called over one of the clerks who fearfully opened the cage, afraid of the wolf.
 
Sesshoumaru bent into the cage and retrieved the wolf himself, as the young lady seemed to afraid to do so. He held the wolf gently in his arms and the lady looked shock. "That little bugger is an evil one, attacked all the other pups. Was evil to all of us, but he seems to like you." She added as they went to the till.
 
"Do you need any other supplies?" The lady asked and they shock their heads no.
 
"We have all we need to care fo him at home." Kurama said as they rang up the pup and then payed before leaving the store.
 
"SHUUICHI!!!!!" A voice shrieked out as they stepped out of the store, only to be suddenly surrounded by a group of seven girls. Kurama inwardly sighed with Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow, curious as to what these people wanted from the kitsune avatar. "Shuuichi darling! You went missing and we were SO worried about you!!" The girl exclaimed as she grabbed onto his arm.
 
"I know, we thought you may have been kidnaped and raped then murdered!" One of the girls added in while they all eyes his new look. "But damn you look ten times hotter then before." The same girl said as an after thought.
 
"Yea," One of the other girls agreed before continuing. "And who is this hunk you're hanging with?" She finished while eyeing Sesshoumaru.
 
He didn't like this situation, and there was only one quick and easy way out of it. "His name is Akito and he is my fiancé." Kurama said smoothly, if it worked on his family it would work on the horrid fangirls.
 
"You're gay?" The girl on his arm said as she released his arm poutingly as Kurama nodded. "Damn! Why are all the hot guys gay?" She asked herself as she motioned towards her friends and the group of them left pouting at their discovery.
 
"I take it you are fond of that excuse." Sesshoumaru said almost teasingly and Kurama offered him a half hearted glare before motioning him to come along so they could finish up their shopping.
 
They went into clothing stores and purchased hordes of new leather out fits, sweats, dress shirts, and other thing such as boxers and G-Strings. They bought accessories, shoes, shampoos, conditioners, soaps, paper, sketch pencils, erasers, a battery powered bar 'fridge, many canned foods, instant foods, snacks, candy, chocolate, pop, pots pans, blankets, books movies a DVD player, VCR, television, laptop, and a horde of so many things.
 
Kurama had to hire a truck driver to pick everything up, and they decided to take it straight to the well at Higurashi's shrine. Lucky for them, no one was home and they had the truckers load the stuff all to just outside the well house. Once the humans were payed and had left the two of them quickly transported all the things to the Feudal area.
 
Sesshoumaru transformed into his pure demon form, and Kurama loaded all the goods on his back and sat down on the edge of the well in thought while the demon Lord of the West disappeared, heading in a blur of inhuman speed towards his castle.
 
The fox kitsune then had a chance to think things over, and he actually was looking forward to when he would call this area his new home. He could honestly tell why Yoko had enjoyed living in these times, it was so much more pleasant then the future even with the lack of modern conveniences.
 
An hour had past and Sesshoumaru had finally returned and they leapt back through the well, returning to the modern era, they still had a long few days to wait before they could return.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
 
That's it for this chapter, please Read and Review.