InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Queen ❯ Final battle ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome Higurashi was back from the feudal era forever. As soon as she made a wish on the jewel she went flying into the well never to return. Miroku and Sango were to be married. Shippo had to stay in the feudal era with Sango and Miroku. Sesshoumaru and Kagome were now brother and sister by blood. They became close after Kagome saved Rin from a demon wanting to eat her.
 
He trained her in swords, hand-to-hand, daggers, bow and arrow, and all kinds of other weapons. When she went home she also began to learn how to shoot a gun. She usually kept a pistol with her when in the feudal era. Her favorite weapons were swords and guns. She was the person who killed Naraku. She turned into a demon but not any demon but the most powerful demons in the world.
 
*Flashback*
 
 
Naraku brought 8000 demons with him. Inuyasha went after Naraku. Seeshoumaru went after Kagura. Miroku and Sango against Kohaku. Kagome was killing all the demons that got too close to her and her friends. She also had to protect Shippo. Inuyasha was pierced in the stomach and miasma filled the air. She purified it but her friends were unconscious and all the demons that were left were killed when she purified the air.
 
 
She than was floating in the air, a bright light surrounding her. It was so bright that her friend woke up when they saw it. When she came back down only a few things changed.
She now had black eyes with silver specs instead of brown. She had black hair with silver, red, and blue streaks instead of just black. She had claws and fangs instead of her fingernails and regular teeth.
 
 
She was wearing a black tank top, and black dungarees. She had the symbol of not only the moon like Sesshoumaru but she also had a symbol of all the four realms (spirit world, demon world, the human world, and the elemental realms). She also had a few tattoos on her body. She had a dragon on her upper right arm, all the elements on her upper left arm, and a kitsune and werewolf on her stomach.
 
 
The dragon was black with silver, blue, and red spikes down it's back like Kagome's hair. It had red eyes, claws, and fangs. It had elements on its body. It had fire, ice, and darkness. It took up her whole arm from her shoulder to her wrist.
 
 
She controlled all the elements and there were symbols for each one. Fire had blue and red flames, ice had a light blue icicle, earth had a green leaf, wind had a blue line that curved in a few times, lighting had a yellow lighting bolt, water had a cerulean blue water drop, light had a circle that was filled with white, and darkness had a circle with black filling it in.
The kitsune was silver with black ears, tails and streaks. It had gold eyes, claws and fangs. It had elements on its body too. It had earth, wind and water. It took up the whole left side of her stomach. It was from her belly button to her left side.
 
The werewolf was black and had blood red eyes. It too had claws, fangs and had elements on its body. It had lightning and light. It took up the right side of her stomach. It was from her belly button to her right side.
 
 
She looked really mad. She was so mad that her eyes turned blood red. She than turned to Naraku and said, “You shall die for what you have done. You shall not be given mercy either. Now Die!!!” She than released her dragon and it charged towards Naraku. As soon as it hit him he desecrated into nothing. She than fused together the Shikon No Tama.
 
Than she wished that everybody that lost something because of the jewel would get their deepest desire. Inuyasha wished for kikyou to be alive again (she got a new soul instead of taking Kagomes and killing her) Sango wished for her brother, Kohaku. Miroku wished for nothing and Shippo wished for Kagome to be his real mother. Kagome saved her wish for another time.
 
*Flashback Ended*
 
She remembered what happened after that. Inuyasha was taken to hell by kikyou and she was dragged down the well never to return.
 
*Flashback*
 
A few minutes after ever one just figured out what happen Inuyasha said, “I have to leave with kikyou to go to hell. I promised her that. I have to.” He than looked at Kagome and saw she was holding back tears that threatened to spill. “I' m sorry but I have to.” He said to her. She looked at him and nodded her head in understanding. “I understand Inuyasha. You made a promise and want to keep it.” Kagome said and smiled at him. “We'll miss you,” She said. “I'll miss you too. I hope we can see each other again some day.” Inuyasha said. They said there goodbyes and than he left. “So Kagome when did you become a demon?” Sango asked but before Kagome could answer she was thrown down the well, never to return.
 
*Flashback Ended*