InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Queen ❯ New weapons ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome woke up at nine o' clock in the morning. She was sweating because of how hot it was. She tried to get up but someone had their arms around her waist. She turned around and saw Hiei. She smiled and put her arms around his shoulders.
 
“Good morning.” Hiei said. “Morning. How long have you been up?” she mumbled. “Long enough.” He said and she giggled. “Ok. I have to take a shower.” Kagome said.
 
“And what do you want me to do about it?” he asked her. “Can you let go?” Kagome asked and looked down at his arms that were wrapped around her waist. “I could.” He said and looked at her.
 
She looked at him and said, “Than can you let go already?” “I could but I don't want to.” he said to her. She raised an eyebrow. “Why?” Kagome asked him. He just shrugged.
 
“Can you just let go so I could take a shower, please?” She asked him. He let go reluctantly.
 
“Thank you.” She said and walked over to her closet and looked for clothes. “Hiei, What are you going to wear?” Kagome asked him. He shrugged and said, “The clothes I have on.” “How about I just pick out your clothes?” she asked him. He nodded and sat on the bed.
 
She came out of the shower ten minutes later. She had a towel wrapped around her. “Are you going to take a shower?” She asked him. He nodded and went into the bathroom.
 
She got dressed while he took a shower. She put on silky black shorts that had a silver dragon going all the way around the top of them and flames on the bottom. She put on a black tank top that had a white werewolf in the front and a red kitsune in the back. She put her hair up in a ponytail. She had a silver necklace that said `Flaming Dragon Queen'. `Flaming' was in red, `Dragon' was in black, and `Queen' was in gold.
 
She had on a ring that had the symbol of fire on it and had a silver base on her right index finger. She put on a ring that had the symbol of darkness on it with a silver base on her left index finger. She put on three bracelets. The first one was black, the second was red and the last one was blue. You could see the tattoos on her arm.
 
Hiei than, stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. “ I need my clothes.” He said. “Of course.” She said and got the clothes she picked out for him off the bed and handed it to him. “Thanks.” He said and walked back into the bathroom.
 
 
&He isn't too social now is he& Darkness asked. +No he isn't+ Ryu said.
 
*Oh come on guys. Stop talking about him. He just doesn't like to talk. It's not a crime* She `said' to them.
 
^Yeah but still, he could talk to his future mate^ Fang said.
 
*What do you mean future mate* Kagome yelled at the werewolf in her head.
 
&Oh, Come on mistress. Do you really think that we don't know who your future mate is going to be? & Darkness asked her.
 
*How do you know before I do?* she asked them.
 
^We are technically you, so we know whom you are going to mate and when. Your also going to have to tell him about us.^ Fang said to her.
 
*Yeah I know but not now. I'll tell him later.*
 
&If that's what you want but what happens if he finds out before we tell him. & Darkness asked her.
 
*Don't have a clue* She told them.
 
+Well you sure are a bright one aren't you?+ Ryu said to her sarcastically.
 
*Yup I'm as bright as a bulb* She said to them sarcastically. *I'm closing the link. Hiei is back. Talk to ya later.* She said and closed off the link.
 
He came out wearing the clothes she had given him. He had on black dungarees that had flames running down the sides and it had a silver dragon on the back pocket. It went a little below his waist. He had a white tank top on. It showed his well-built upper body off. Instead of a plain white headband he had a black one that had a white dragon going around it on.
 
“We should be heading down now.” She said to him. He smirked and said, “Is there any reason you picked these cloths out?” She blushed but only a little bit. “Not really. I just thought it look good on you. I was right too.” She said to him. His smirk grew and he went behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.
 
“Really and did you think the clothes on you would look good too? If you did than, you were right.” He said. She turned around and looked at him. “Thanks.” She said than he kissed her. They broke apart a minute later. “Did anyone ever tell you that you're a great kisser?” She asked him. He just smirked.
 
“Come on we have to go down stairs.” She said. “Fine. Let's go.” He said a little annoyed. They walked down stairs and went into the kitchen to find everyone eating breakfast except Yusuke and Kuwabara. They weren't there which meant they were still sleeping because they're always hungry. “So what time did you get back? After all we all were in bed by ten.” Ian asked Kagome. “We got back at eleven.” Kagome said.
 
“Did you have fun?” Ian asked her. She just blushed and hide her face in Hiei's chest. “So you did. Well what did you do?” Ian asked. “Leave her alone Uncle Ian. She doesn't want to hear you right now. Especially in the morning.” Michael said to him in an annoyed tone. Kagome and Ian looked at him. “Since when did you start sticking up for someone older than you squirt?” Ian asked him. “Since you started to annoy my mom.” Michael said.
 
 
Kagome just smiled at him. “Thanks Michael. Your uncle really is a pain. Right?” She said and he nodded. “Hey I'm not annoying just funny.” He said and smiled. Everyone except Hiei laughed. Hiei just smirked. “I guess that's true too.” Kagome said. “So guys are you ready for training?” She asked them. They nodded. “That's good so we'll train until two days before the tournament and than we'll pack and rest.” She said. They nodded.
 
“Wait Guys when was the last time you have bought new weapons?” Kagome asked them. “About three years ago. Why?” Joey asked her back. “You guys can't go to the tournament with three year old weapons. We'll leave to get new weapons at twelve o'clock. It's eleven now so you got an hour. Ok with you guys?” Kagome said to everyone. “Ok. We'll go get dressed now and than we can go.” Joey J said and everybody went to get dressed.
 
“Wait Joey J!” Kagome said and walked over to him. “Yeah mom?” he asked her. “Go walk Kuwabara and Yusuke up please.” Kagome said and he nodded and went upstairs. Everyone came down 20-30 minutes later.
 
Joey J was wearing silky silver shorts with two black stripes down the side of them. He had a silver tank top with two black stripes down the side too. He had his hair back with gel but had spikes in the front. He had a headband and two wristbands on. The headband was black with a silver dragon going around it. The first wristband was on his right wrist. It was white with red flames all around it.
 
The second wristband was an inch and a half over his elbow. It was black with red and silver flames around it. He had a plain silver necklace on his neck. He also had a silver chain necklace with a sword on it on. The sword was made out of diamonds and the bottom was made out of pure silver. He had a silver dragon earring in his left ear and a silver dragon bracelet on his left wrist. He had silver sunglasses with black frames on. All the tattoos on his arms were a showing.
 
Joey was wearing silky gold shorts that went up to his knees. They had a silver dragon on each side. He had a gold tank top on that said `killer' on the upper back of it. He had his hair back with gel but had spikes in the front. He had a gold earring in his left ear, and he had a necklace and a bracelet on. The necklace was a gold cross with white diamonds on it. The bracelet was on his right wrist. It was made out of gold tear gems. The tattoos on both of his arms were showing.
 
Michael was wearing red shorts with black flames on the sides. It also had a black dragon going around the top of it. He had a black tank top with a red scorpion in the middle of it on. He had his hair up in spikes and he had red sunglasses with black frames covering his eyes. He had two bracelets and two necklaces on. The first bracelet was crimson red and the second one was jet black. The first necklace was a black chain and the second one was on a red chain with flames and the fire symbol on it.
 
He had a red earring with a black speck in his left ear. He had a headband and two wristbands on. He had a red headband with black flames going around it on his head. He had a black wristband with a silver sword that had blood on the tip on his right wrist and a red wristband with a black scorpion an inch and a half over his right elbow. Both of the tattoos on his arms were showing.
 
Jason was wearing red shorts with blue shark on the sides. The shark was showing its fangs and its eyes were blood red. He had a blue tank top with a red snake in the front on. He also had his hair spiked up and he had red sunglasses with blue frames covering his eyes. He had red earrings with blue specks in his left ear. He had two bracelets and two necklaces on. The first bracelet was red and the second one was blue. The first necklace was blue with a red shark on it. The necklace was made out of blue tear gems and the red shark was made out of rubies.
 
The second necklace was red with a blue snake. The necklace was made out of red rubies and the snake was made out of blue sapphires. He had a headband and two wristbands on. He had a blue headband with a red snake going around it on. He had a red wristband with a blue shark on it on his right wrist and a blue wristband with a red snake an inch and a half over his elbow. Both of his tattoos that were on his arms were showing.
 
Souden was wearing yellow shorts with white stripes down the sides and a yellow tank top with a green dragon on the back of it. He had his hair gelled back. He had a yellow earring in his left ear and a yellow necklace with a orange sun on his neck. He had a yellowish orange bracelet on his right wrist. He had a yellow wristband with a black dragon going around it on his right wrist. The tattoos on his arms showed.
 
Eric was wearing red shorts with white stripes that went up to his knees. He had a red tank top with a white dragoon in the front on. He had his hair up in spikes also. He had red sunglasses with white frames covering his crimson red eyes. He had a red wristband with white flames an inch and a half over right elbow. He had a red earring in his left ear and a red bracelet on his right wrist. He had two necklaces on. The first necklace was on a red chain and had the fire symbol on it. The second necklace was black and had `Inferno' on it in red. The tattoos on his arms showed.
 
Ian was wearing blue shorts that had white dragons on and went up to his knees. He had a blue tank top with white flames on the sides on. His hair was gelled back but had spikes up in the front. He had blue sunglasses with white frames covering his royal blue eyes. He had a black wristband with the symbol on ice on it on his right wrist. He had a white wristband with blue flames an inch and a half over his right elbow. He had a blue earring in his left ear. He had a blue chain with the symbol on ice on it around his neck. He also had a blue bracelet on his left wrist. The tattoos on his arms showed.
 
Nick was wearing gray shorts and a gray tank top. They both had white stripes on the sides. His hair was gelled back. He had gray sunglasses on. He had a gray dragon earring in his left ear. He had a wristband, necklace and bracelet on. The bracelet was made out of gray tear gems and it was on his left wrist. He had a gray wristband that had a white Nike sign on it on his right wrist. The necklace was silver and had a silver diamond cross on it. All of the tattoos on his arms showed.
 
Danny was wearing white shorts with blue stripes down the sides that went a little past his knees. He had a tight white tank top on that said `mess with me and you'll see what hell really looks like' on the upper back of it. His hair was gelled back but had spikes in the front and he had white sunglasses with blue frames over his eyes. He had two necklaces, two bracelets and two wristbands on. The first bracelet was silver and the other one was blue. They were on his left wrist.
 
The first wristband was blue and had `G-Unit' in white on it. It was on his right wrist. The second one was white and had a blue scorpion on it. It was an inch and a half over his right elbow. The first necklace was a plain blue chain. The second necklace had a white chain with a blue scorpion on it. All of the tattoos on his arms showed.
 
Heather was wearing light blue shorts that had a red rose on each side. She had a light blue t-shirt with a white rose on each side of the sleeves. Her hair was all wavy. She had light blue sunglasses with black frames on. She had light blue diamond earrings on and a light blue tear gem bracelet on her right wrist. She had a silver necklace with a silver cross on it on.
 
Hope was wearing white shorts with purple stripes on each side. She had a plain white t-shirt on. Her hair was straight. She had purple sunglasses with white frames on. She had purple earrings on and a purple bracelet on her right wrist. She also had a silver chain with a purple rose on it around her neck.
 
Yusuke, Kurama and Kuwabara were wearing what they usually wear. “What's with the shorts and tank tops? Are we going to the beach?” Yusuke asked them. “No we aren't going to the beach but we are going to the fire realm and it is really hot there.” Joey J said answering him.
 
“Ok but how are we going to get there?” Yusuke asked them. “We're going to open a portal to get everyone there.” Kagome answered him. She than opened the portal and they all stepped through. They were in a city like place but it was for demons only. Kagome started to walk away and the others followed her. She went into a mall.
 
“I have to do something so you guys have to go and search for a weapon store or what ever else. Ok?” Kagome asked them. They all nodded. “What are you going to get?” Hiei asked her. “Oh, Just some things. I'll meet you back at the house at two, ok?” she asked them. They all nodded again. Kagome went off somewhere and the others got weapons (all except Michael, Jason, Heather, Hope, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Hiei and Kurama). They transported back to the house tw0o hours later. “So guys did you find new weapons?” Kagome asked them when they got home. Everyone who bought weapons nodded.
 
“That's good so why don't you show me them?” Kagome asked them. “Ok” they all said. “But only if you show us what you got after.” Joey J aid to her. She nodded.
 
Joey went first. He got a sword, ten daggers and a gun. The sword was silver and had a gold hilt with all dragons around it in all different colors. The silver part had a werewolf, kitsune and the elements on it. The daggers were all the same as the sword. The gun was a plain black pistol that shot any kind of bullet. (Everyone got the same things as Joey. Everyone's daggers were the same as their sword.)
 
Joey J went second. His sword was silver with a black hilt that had all flames covering it. It had all kinds of dragons on the silver part. The gun was silver with flames all on it.
 
 
Eric was third. His sword was red with a black hilt that had the fire symbols on it. The silver part had all flames on it. The gun was black and had all fire symbols on it.
 
Ian was forth. His sword was blue with a silver hilt that had the ice symbols on it. The blue part had all ice dragons on it. The gun was blue with black ice symbols on it.
 
Nick was fifth. His sword was gray with a white hilt that had a silver dragon on it. The gray part had a black werewolf and red kitsune on it. The gun was gray and had a silver dragon going all around it.
 
Danny was sixth. His sword was white with a blue hilt that had a black scorpion on it. The white part had a red snake on it. The gun was white and had a blue scorpion and black snake on it.
 
Souden was last. His sword was yellow with a black hilt that had a gold sun on it. The yellow part had a black panther on it. The gun was gold with a black panther on it.
 
“Ok we all finished showing you what we bought. Now its your turn to show us what you bought.” Joey J said to Kagome. “Ok.” She said and pulled a big bag out.