InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Queen ❯ The Rest Of The Team ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Since the yu yu gang didn't know where they were going Danny, Eric, Ian and Joey had to show them to the living room. The house was so big that it took five minutes to get there. They saw Kagome sitting next to Joey J. both of them drinking water. “Took you long enough to get here.” Kagome said sarcasm in her voice and than she continued. “Sit down we have a lot to discuss. Than Yusuke remembered something and got pissed off.
 
“You why were you holding my cousins waist?” Yusuke yelled at Joey J. This earned growls and glares from Joey, Eric, Ian, and surprisingly Kagome. Joey J. was just looking at him calmly. “I can hold her any time I want detective.” Joey J. said to Yusuke but this only got him madder.
 
“No you can't she's my cousin and until I get to know you better you can't touch her.” Yusuke yelled. “I can do what I please. There's nothing you can do about it.” Joey J said and to prove his point pulled Kagome into his lap. “Get your fucking hands off my cousin you son of a bitch.” Yusuke was beyond pissed. This guy not only told him he could do what ever he wants with his cousin but he also pulled her into his lap right in front of him.
 
Hiei was also pissed his eyes were flashing red. He was ready to kill the guy. Kagome saw this and stood up and said “Guys he is part of my family and he has my permission to do that. He's not my mate or boyfriend, though so back off, ok?” Kagome said calmly but you can hear a little anger in her voice. She didn't like that her cousin and friend were ready to kill part of her family.
 
“What is he to you than?” Yusuke asked narrowing his eyes at her, suspiciously. “He's my s…” than someone saying, “Where home” cut her off. “Were in the living room and you'll never guess who's here.” Joey J said pulling Kagome in his lap, again. It earned him growling and glaring from Yusuke and Hiei again.
 
“Who's here?” a guy said. There were 2 guys, 2 girls and 2 sleeping kids in the girl's arms. I'm here with some friends.” Kagome said and stood up again. They all looked at her wide-eyed and said “Kagome”.
 
Than one of the guys said, “How have you been?”
 
He was 6.1 and looked about 21 years old. He had gray eyes and black hair. He had blue dungarees on that had a black belt with `Nick' in silver in the middle and a gray dragon on the back pocket. He had on a gray t-shirt that had a sword in the back. He had a gray earring in his left ear and a silver necklace that said `Nick' on. He had the elements of fire, ice and lightning on his upper left arm. He had a gray dragon on his upper right arm.
 
“Yeah how was your home away from home?” the other guy asked.
 
He was 6.2 and looked 21 also. He had green eyes and black hair. He had an army t-shirt and army shorts on. Her had a green earring in his left ear and an army necklace on that said `Souden' on it. He had the elements of fire, water and earth on his upper left arm and a green dragon on his upper right arm.
 
“Did you meet any guys?” one of the girls asked.
 
She was about 5.8 and looked about 20 years old. She had light blue eyes and black hair with light blue streaks in them that reached up to her elbow. She had a light baby blue tank top on that said `Angel' on it and she had jeans on that said `Demon girl' on the sides.
 
She had light blue earrings in her ears and a light blue tear gem bracelet on her right wrist. She had a silver diamond ring on her ring finger that had one big diamond in the middle and two little diamond on the sides. She had all the elements on her upper left arm and a light blue dragon on her upper right arm.
 
 
“Did you find a boyfriend?” the other girl asked.
 
She was 5.8 and looked 20 years old also. She had violet colored eyes and black hair with purple streaks in them. She had white sweatpants on with violet stripes down the sides. She had a violet t-shirt on that had white stripes on the sides.
 
She had violet gem earrings in her ears a violet tear gem bracelet on her right wrist, and a purple diamonded necklace on her neck. She had all the elements on her upper left arm and a violet dragon on her upper right arm.
 
Both of the kids woke up after the second girl's question. The girls put them down.
 
The first little boy was 4.10 and looked 10 years old. He had black eyes with red specks and spiked up jet-black hair that had a red flame in the front. He had on black shorts that had red flames on the sides and bottoms. He had a black tank top on with blue flames on the side and a red dragon with black spikes, eyes, fangs, and claws was in the front.
 
He had a black headband with red flames on his head. He had a red wristband with a black dragon on it on his right wrist. He had a black wristband that said `Prince' on it in red an inch and a half over his right elbow. He had a black gem earring on that had a little red in the middle in his left ear. He had a black with a speck of red tear gem bracelet on his left wrist.
 
He had two necklaces on. The first one was on a red tear gem chain. It had `Michael' in black diamonds and at the beginning and end of it was the symbol for fire. The second necklace was on a black tear gem chain. It had the symbol of fire, a dragon, kitsune and a werewolf on it.
 
The dragon was black with red eyes and claws. The kitsune was red with black eyes, fangs, and claws. The werewolf was black with red stripes. It had red eyes, claws, and fangs with lines of black on them. He had the symbol of fire on his left arm. He had a black dragon that had red stripes on going down its sides and had red spikes, claws and eyes but it's teeth were a sparkling white on his upper right arm.
 
The second boy was 4.9 and also looked 10 years old. He had blue eyes with red specks and had black spiked up hair with red and blue streaks. He had blue shorts on that had red flames on the sides and a red tank top with blue flames on the sides on. It also has had `forbidden' in black in the back.
 
He had a red headband with blue flames on his head. He had a blue wristband with red flames on his right wrist. He had a red wristband with a blue dragon on it an inch and a half over his right elbow. He had two bracelets around his left wrist. One was blue with a speck of red while the other one was red with a speck of blue.
 
He had two necklaces on. The first one was on a blue tear gem chain. It had the symbol of fire on it in red diamonds. The second one was on a red tear gem chain. It had the symbol of ice on it in blue diamonds. He had the symbol of fire and ice on his upper left arm. He had a red dragon with blue spikes, claws, eyes and fangs on his upper right arm.
 
Both boys went wide-eyed when they looked at kagome. She smiled at them. Than they both rushed over to her and hugged her. They all fell onto Joey J.
 
Than the one in blue and red said, “We missed you a lot.” Than the other one said, “Yeah we did. We trained extra hard so when you came back you'd be proud of us.”
 
 
She took them in her arms and sat up on Joey J. and said, “I would have been proud of you even if you hadn't trained. You two should know that.” They looked at her and than put evil grins on.
 
“Well, it was Joey who said that we should get stronger. He was the one who said we should train.” The one in the blue and red said.
 
“Really now I'm going to have to talk to him won't I?” Kagome said. The two boys nodded. She than said “I'll do it later though and besides I have to introduce you all to everyone. But I'll do it later I promise, ok?” “Ok. I guess we can wait a while.” The one in the black and red said.
 
“Ok now. Guys this is my cousin Yusuke and our friends Hiei, Kurama and Kuwabara.” She pointed to them when she said their name. She than continued. “Ok. The ones who I just introduced this is the rest of my family and your teammates. The one in the gray is Nick. Hope is in light blue, Heather is in violet, Souden is in the army suit, Jason is in the blue and red and Michael is in the black and red. Everybody know who's who?” She asked them. They all nodded.
 
“Good. Now we have to discuss why I got a letter from the council telling me to come to the dark tournament.” She said. “They want us to fight so we could prove that were the best.” Joey J said to her. “Ok but why the tournament? I mean we won every year we went. Why invite us to it when they know were going to win?” Kagome asked them.
 
 
“Kagome they think that having your memories being erased made you much weaker than you were. You know the council hates us. They think that the other teams could kill us. They want a new ruler because you're the first one who didn't take anything from them. They want you dead so they could get a ruler that would listen to them.
 
They think they could kill us all in the process so we couldn't take the throne after you die, so that they'd get to pick the next ruler. They know the spirit detectives would try and stop them if they tried to take over the realms themselves so they let us have them on our team. They want us all killed at the same time so they wouldn't have any problems.” Joey J said and looked at her.
 
“So they want me dead? Ok. After the tournament we kill them and make sure there's no more council. Than we won't have to worry about a repeat of that, but what bothers me is who they were going to pick as the next ruler. I wonder who it could have been.” Kagome said thinking. “It was going to be Brian. He actually listens to them so they picked him.” Joey said.
 
“BRIAN!!! They were going to pick Brian? He is the worst choice ever. Besides he's still in jail, right?” Kagome said. “Well actually they let him go yesterday so he could train for the tournament.” Eric said. “ You have got to be kidding me. First he almost kills me now he's going to the tournament. No doubt to finish me off.” She said dreadfully.
 
“Yeah, but alls we have to do is train harder and more and we might be able to beat him.” Ian said to her. “Yeah Might is the key word. I guess there's no harm in trying. We'll start training tomorrow.” Kagome said. “When does the tournament start?” Nick asked. `That's a good question. I'll tell you when I find out.” Kagome said.
 
They sweat -dropped. “You mean you are going and you don't even know when it is?” Yusuke yelled at her. “Hehe yeah.” Kagome said stupidly. “We'll just have to call and see when it is.” Joey J said to them. “Ok since you suggested it yu can call Joey J.” Joey said smiling at the look on his face. He looked real annoyed. He than put a sly smirk on.
 
“Fine but you have to pay for the people who are not fighting tickets.” Joey J said. “Fine.” Joey said through his teeth. He was mad because the tickets cost about 5000 dollars each. Not that it was a problem. He just didn't want to pay but he said he would so Joey J would call the council to get when the tournament was.
 
Joey J took out his cell phone and dialed the number. He than put the projector on the phone on so you could see the person on the other side. “Hello. Joey j what do you want?” the guy said in a annoyed tone. “You should treat me with more respect you know. My mom wouldn't like you speaking to her son like that you know.” “ Yes well your moms not with you so I don't have to.” The guy said.
 
“Actually I'm right here and if you ever speak to my son like that again, I'll personally tear you limb from limb. Got it?” she was pissed off that someone dared to talk to her son like that. Not to mention he's the heir to the throne.
 
“Yes maim. I won't do it again.” His voice was trembling and he sounded scared. “Good. Now tell us when the tournament is.” She said to him. “It's in two months.” He said. “Thank you. Bye.” Kagome said. “Your welcome your highness.” He said and than Joey J closed the phone. All hell broke loose after that.
 
“You're a mother?” Yusuke screamed at her. “Umm… Kinda.” Kagome said. “What do ya mean kinda?” Yusuke asked narrowing his eyes, suspiciously. “I'll tell you only part of the story since it is really long. Ok My dad could make humans and demons out of a person's blood so he took some of my blood and made four kids. Two boys and two girls were made.
 
They are Joey J, Danny, Heather and Hope. I found them when I was about 20 years old because my dad told me in a dream so that's how they're my kids. Now Souden and Jason are adopted. As for Michael he is mine by pure blood. You see his father was my mate to but something happened so we couldn't be.” Kagome said. “What happened?” Yusuke asked her. She sighted.
 
“If you really want to know. He was killed along with my sister because of who I am. The humans that we watched over sent their mikos to kill my family and almost everyone wasn't there. Danny, Joey J, Ian, Eric, Heather, Hope, Jason, Nick, Souden and Joey were with me. Michael wasn't born yet.
 
We went because the council wanted to see us all. When we got back they were dead. I went in to a rage and killed all the villages that sent their mikos after my family along with the mikos. I found out later that I was pregnant and I named him after his father.
 
About five years later the council banished me to the human world for 25 years. They were all the same age as they are now because of a spell that was placed upon them by someone. Michael aged to 10 than he stopped ageing. They all started ageing again when they saw me which is now.” Kagome finished and got up and got a glass of water for herself.
 
“You just had to ask her that didn't you? She doesn't like remembering her past. At least this time she didn't cry though.” Joey J said to Yusuke. “Sorry. I didn't know.” Yusuke said to him. “Just don't do it again.” Joey J said. All of the yu yu gang sat in deep though about what she said.
 
`She had a rough life like I had. I wonder what other things she has been though in her past. I don't like that she had a mate to be and a child with him but still. I really think I've fallen for her. Just have to see if she feels the same way.' Hiei thought to himself and than he stood up and went after her. Joey was about to follow him but Joey J held him back. “Let him go. He's close to her. I even think they have feelings for each other so let them be together right now.” Joey J said to Joey. He nodded and sat back down.
 
With kagome
 
She walked out of the house and went deep into the forest instead of getting water. She went to a stream and sat down and said too herself “He just had to ask that question didn't he. My worst memory I had to repeat.” “You know it's not good to talk to yourself. People might think your crazy.” A voice behind her said. She stood up whipped around only to find Hiei looking at her. “Hey. What are you doing here?” Kagome asked him and sat back down.
 
“Just came to see if you were ok. I mean you just left.” Hiei said and sat down next to her.
 
“Sorry but I didn't exactly want to tell you guys that. I only did it because Yusuke asked.”
 
“I could believe that. What you went through was horrible.” Hiei said and looked at her.
 
“Yeah and that wasn't even the tip of the ice burg.” She said. “Do you want to talk about it?” Hiei asked her.
 
“Not now but one day I'll tell you my whole story but just not now.” she told him.
 
“Ok. One day than. I want to tell you my story now. If that's ok with you.” Hiei said. `I have to tell her sooner or later. Might as well do it now and get it over with.'
 
“Sure.” Kagome said and smiled at him. “Ok.” Hiei said and told her about his life. It took an hour to finish. By the end of the story she was crying. “Why are you crying?” he asked her. “Because you went through so much. My story isn't as bad as yours.” She said and hugged him. Hiei was a little shocked at first but he soon returned the gesture.
 
She broke the hug and looked into his crimson red eyes and got lost in them. He looked at her. Their faces were an inch a part. He closed the distance in between them and kissed her with all the passion he had. She responded as soon as his lips were on hers. The kiss told them that they both had the same feelings for each other. They broke a part two minutes later for air. He brought her into his lap.
 
“So does this mean we're a couple, now?” Kagome asked looking up at him. “If that's what you want us to be.” Hiei said looking at her. He waited for her answer. “I guess that means we are a couple than.” Kagome said and smiled at him. “Good cause I wouldn't have it any other way.” He said and kissed her again. The kiss wasn't as long as the other one. It was one minute long.
 
When they broke the kiss she said, “ We should get back the others are probably worried.” He nodded and picked her up bridal style and ran to the house. It took about a minute to get there. “That was fast.” She said and they walked into the house. It was about eleven o' clock at night right now. No one was up.
 
“They must have all gone to bed. My brothers probably gave them a room. You can get a separate room or you can share one with me. Which one?” “Do you really have to ask?” Hiei asked her. “I guess not.” She said. They went to her room and went to bed