InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Queen ❯ Joey J, Danny and Confessions ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

As soon as they got there they heard the sound of metal clashing. “Hey Joey J., Danny Look who's finally come back to us.” Joey said. The clashing stopped and there stood two guys dripping with sweat.
 
“Kagome you finally returned you don't know how much we, well I missed you. I was going to come find you but than I remembered that the memory spell expires 25 years after it was placed and so I waited. But it really hasn't been 25 years yet so how do you know us?” One of them asked her.
 
“I had it removed by a friend you can say.” Kagome replied smiling. “I'm glad about that. I was going to bring you here a few times. Spell or no spell. That's how much I missed you. Everybody and when I say everybody I mean everybody had to restrain me.” The same guy said.
 
“It's true kagome. We all had to hold him down while someone knocked him out.” The second guy said. * Thanks for saying Kagome guys. I still need to tell my cousin and his friends who you are. * Kagome said to them through their mind link. `Your welcome but just hurry up and tell them so we can call you what we what.' The guy who spoke first said.
 
The second guy that spoke was about 6.3 and looked about 22 years old. He had blue eyes with silver specks and had black hair that was slicked back with gel. He had a tight white tank top on so it showed his well toned upper body off. Not to mention it was see- threw due to him sweating so much when he sparred. He had silky blue shorts on that went up to his knees. He had a white diamond earring in his left ear and a plain silver chain necklace on. He had all the elements on his upper left arm and a white dragon on his upper right arm. He had a plain sword in his hand. It was silver with a black hilt.
 
The last guy who spoke was 6.5 and looked 23 years old. He had black eyes with silver specks (like Kagome). He had black hair that was spiked up in the front with gel. He had a little silver hooped earring in his left ear and had three necklaces on.
 
The first necklace had `Joey J' on it with a sword in between the o and the e. The necklace was all silver and the rest was all black gems. The sword in the middle was silver with a black hilt that had a few rubies on it. The second necklace was a dragon. It was silver with black spikes down it's back. Its eyes were made out of rubies and it's teeth and claws were made out of white diamonds. The third necklace was a cross. It had a row of black gems going up and down but other than that the cross was silver.
 
He had loose black dungarees on that had to be supported by a black belt that said `Prince' on it in the middle in silver. He didn't have a shirt on so his well-built upper body was showing. He had all kinds of tattoos on his upper body.
 
He had all the elements on his upper left arm. He had a silver dragon with black spikes running down its back on his upper right arm. It had ruby red eyes and deadly sharp teeth and claws. It had two stripes on each of its side. One was red and the other was blue.
 
On his stomach there was two tattoos. One was a werewolf while the other was a kitsune. The werewolf was silver that had one black tail with a yellow stripe and one silver tail that had a light blue stripe. Its eyes were gold and he had black claws. The kitsune was also silver. It had silver eyes, claws and fangs. He had two tails. One was black with a dark blue stripe while the other one was black and silver with a green stripe.
 
He had `prince' tattooed on the left side of him, above his chest but below his shoulders. He had his nickname which was `The Flaming Forbidden Prince' tattooed on the right side of him, above his chest but below his shoulders. He had a sword tattooed across his chest. The sword was silver with a black hilt. On the silver part there were his dragon, kitsune and werewolf. On the hilt there were all the elements.
 
“I missed you guys too. How about we go inside so we could talk. Oh and by the way Joey J., Danny this is my cousin Yusuke, and our fiends Kuwabara, Kurama and Hiei. Guys this is Danny. He's the one with the shirt on and Joey J is the one with no shirt on.” Kagome said. “Ok but first.” Joey J trailed off and walked up to her and hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. “ I really missed you.” Joey J said while putting his right arm around her waist and walked with her inside.
 
Mean while both Yusuke and Hiei were mad as hell. Yusuke was mad because a guy he hardly knew just took his cousin by the waist and into the house. Hiei was mad for the same reason but was madder than Yusuke. He had grown a liking for the girl and was going to kill that boy for touching what was his.
 
`What is mine? I'm not falling for her am I but than again how could anyone not fall with someone that was strong smart and beautiful and damn. I'm not suppose to be thinking about her but I can't get her out of my mind. Maybe I am falling for her but what if she rejects me? I wouldn't be able to live with that. But I'll fist have to see if she returns the feelings. But still I am the forbidden child and no body wants to be the Forbidden Childs mate. Maybe she'll make an exception for me. I could only hope she does but we'll just have to she.' Hiei thought to himself. Everyone went inside the house a minute after Kagome and Joey J did.