InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Queen ❯ Meeting Ian, Eric and Joey ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The house was beautiful. It wasn't really a house though; it was more like a mansion. It was white and had a forest all around it. It had three statues in front of the house. One was a dragon, the next one was a werewolf and the last one was a kitsune. It also had a dragon water fountain in the middle of a circular drive way.
 
“This is more like a mansion than a house, Kagome.” Kurama said to her. She shrugged. “It's like a house to me but whatever.” She said. Than about three people came running out and ran over to them.
 
“Hey kagome long time no see.” One of the guys said
 
 
He had blue eyes and black hair. He was about 6.2 and looked about 26 years old. He had on a blue t-shirt that said `chick magnet' and he wear loose blue dungarees that were supported by a black belt that had `Ian' written in the middle with diamonds. He had a blue gem earring in his left ear and had on a necklace that was made out of blue gems. He also had an ice symbol on his left upper arm and a blue dragon on his right upper arm. He was handsome.
 
“Yeah, seriously kagome we waited too long for you to return.” One of the other guys said.
 
He had red eyes and had hair that looked liked Hiei's but was a reddish orange color. It looked like fire. He was wearing a flame colored shirt and silky flame colored shorts. He was about 6.3 and looked about 27 years old. He had on a necklace that had the fire symbol on it and a fire red earring on in his left ear. He had a crimson red gem on a silver based ring that was on his right index finger. He had the symbol of fire on his upper left arm and a crimson red dragon on his upper right arm. He was also handsome.
 
“What they mean is that we really missed you.” The last guy said grinning.
 
He had black eyes with gold specks. He was 6.5 and looked about 25 years old. He was wearing a black bandanna covered by a black hat that said `Joey' in gold so you couldn't see his hair. He was wearing a gold t- shirt that had a gold dragon in the front and he had loose dungarees on that were supported by a black belt that had `Joey' in gold in the middle. He had a gold-hooped earring in his left ear and had a gold necklace that said `Joey' on it on. He had all the elements on his upper left arm and a gold dragon on his upper right arm.
 
“I missed you guys too.” She said and than gave each one a hug and a kiss on the cheek. This earned a growl from Hiei. He didn't look very happy that she was kissing these guys. “Guys this is my cousin Yusuke and our friends Kuwabara, Kurama and Hiei.” She pointed to each one when she said their name.
 
“Guys I'd like you to meet Ian he's in blue, Eric he's in red and Joey he's in black. Ian and Eric are my brothers and Joey is one of my best friends.” She said and finished.
“So you have your memories back. Well that's good so what's up?” Eric asked. “I need you guys to help me in the dark tournament. Oh and by the way where is everybody else?” Kagome asked them. “Joey J. and Danny are around back sparring and Heather and Hope took Nick, Souden, Jason and Michael jr. shopping.” Joey said. “Thanks, now come on this concerns them also since they're going to be fighting too.” She said and walked towards the back. Everyone followed her.