InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Queen ❯ Going There ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“You've been there before?” Yusuke screamed. “Ooww. Shut the fuck up. My ears are sensitive you know. Even if you whispered as low as you could I could hear you and yes I've been there before. Actually I've been there…. what this would be my hmmm… about tenth time? Yeah tenth time or is it the eleventh?” Kagome said and everyone's sweat dropped.
She continued, “To tell you the truth I'm not sure but it's either ten or eleven.”
 
“ Ok so you've been there before during you past life?” Koenma asked. “What past life?” Yusuke asked narrowing his eyes.
“Yes Koenma my past self has been there.” Kagome said to Koenma ignoring Yusuke. “What past self?” Yusuke said again. “You'll need a team, you know.” Koenma said,
 
“Yeah, I know. I was thinking about asking some old friends of mine but the number of people needed is more than usual.” Kagome said. Yusuke sighted in defeat. He'd just ask later.
 
“How many people are needed?” Koenma asked. “About 11 people.” Kagome said.
 
“What do you mean 11 people last time we only needed 5 people?” Koenma asked.
 
&Of course there was only 5 people last year. We weren't in it last year. The only reason they put 11 people this year is because he wants us all to fight&.
 
`Your right Darkness he wants everyone to fight. If he's expecting everyone than lets give him everyone.' Kagome said to Darkness.
 
“ They know I'm back so they want my old team and I to fight with your team.” Kagome said. “Who's they?” Yusuke asked.
 
“ They as you put it are the council. You can say they judge my decisions.” Kagome said.
 
&And one day its going to get them killed& `That's so true' Kagome told Darkness.
 
“So who are your other team mates?” Yusuke asked. “Some people I know.” Was Kagome's smart reply.
 
“I meant who's in it?” Yusuke asked annoyed. “How about I take you to meet the people instead of telling you about them?” Everyone nodded. “ I'll take you in about a week so I could explain everything to my mom and relax.” She asked them. They nodded again.
 
“Alright one week and we'll go meet your teammates.” Yusuke said. “Ok” she said and opened a portal to the human world. They all stepped through and said there goodbyes before returning home. Well almost everybody went home Hiei watched Kagome. Kagome sighted. She knew he was following her and she thought she should be annoyed but she wasn't for some reason. She liked him following her even if she didn't know him really well.
 
They spent the whole week together telling each other things about themselves. They grew to trust each other and like each other even more every time they spent time together and it only took a week. He was surprised that she hadn't turned him away after finding out about his past. Instead she accepted him. It seemed that as they spent time together there feelings for each other also changed. They started to love the other if only a little bit but neither would tell the other for the fear of being rejected.
 
Finally the week had ended and they all meet at Kagome house. “Everybody ready?” she asked. They all nodded their heads and she opened a portal to the demon world. They stepped threw the portal.
 
“Wow” they all said, well only Kuwabara and Yusuke. They were in front of a huge gate that said “Queen” on it.
 
“This is your gate to your house.” Kurama said more than asked. “Yep this is the gate. Oh and by the way if someone comes out and tries to attack you don't worry about it cause I'll take care of it, ok?” Kagome asked. They all nodded. The gates opened as soon as Kagome walked up to them. They went up a dirt path and reached the house in about 10 minutes.