InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Queen ❯ A Old Enemy ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Just than there was a knock at the door. Hiei looked ready to kill.
"Why must we be interrupted? Why?" He said mostly to himself.
"Because the gods seem to hate us.” Kagome said to him.
"So I've noticed. “He mumbled. There was a knock at the door.
"Come on you two we're discussing the teams." Joey yelled to them.
"He's always the one who interrupts us. Have you noticed that?" Hiei muttered.
"Yeah. I've noticed. Now come on. We have to go" Kagome said and got up. He got up with her and they both went into the living room.
"Well I'm glad you could join us. Now sit down." Joey said to them.
"Who are the teams?" Kagome asked and sat down on one of the couches. Hiei sat on a windowsill.
"The Killers, The Beasts, The infernos and the last team is Team Darkness. Those are the four we fight." Joey J said to her.
"Ok so what's the problem? Why must we discuss this when their names probably say what they are?" Kagome asked them.
"We have to discuss who fights who. “Danny said to her.
“Oh well I'm fighting all the leaders so I don't have to be here so bye." Kagome got up and went to leave but someone wrapped their arms around her waist and brought her into their lap.
"Now, Now captain. You must pick the order." Joey whispered in her ear.
" Ok how about it depends who the person on the other team is?" Kagome said and tried to get out of Joeys lap when she saw Hiei's eyes turning blood red.
"Ok but what if one of us can't fight? Who will replace them?" Joey asked her.
"Me of course" Kagome stated and tried to get out of his lap again but couldn't.
"Alright so when's our first match? “Joey asked no one in particular.
"It starts in a hour. “A male voice said from the doorway. All their heads snapped towards him.
"Who the fucks are you?" Joey J yelled at him angrily.
"An enemy, you could say. “The man said to them. They couldn't see who he was or what he looked like since he had a black hood blocking his face and a long black coat all the way up to his ankles on.
"Well at least he comes out and says it. “Joey mumbled.
"What the fuck do you want?" Joey J yelled ignoring Joeys comment.
"Just to say good luck." The man said to them. Meanwhile Kagome was looking suspiciously at him. She stood up after prying Joey's arms off her and walked over to him.
"Your highness, it nice to see you again. “The man said to Kagome.
"Your suppose to be dead. Dead or still living you have some nerve to come into my apartment and talk to my team and I. Especially after what you did." Kagome coldly to him.
"So you remember that? Well, i was hoping that you'd forgot but oh well. “The man said to her.
"Kagome, who the fuck is this?" Yusuke yelled.
"It's one of my old team mates another one who betrayed us. His name is Greg. He fought with us in the last dark tournament only to betray us in the last round." Kagome said to them and all of her teams' eyes narrowed and tinted blood red. Especially Joeys.