InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Queen ❯ The Kidnapping And The Hotel ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry if I spell things wrong but i accidentally erased my Microsoft word and I'm using word pad and it has no spell check. My computer really hates me.
The gang got off the boat and saw a small forest in front of them. They walked up to the trees that started the forest.
"So guys umm do you have any clue where to ah go?" Joey asked a bit embarrassed and everyone fell over anime style.
"You mean to tell me you have no idea where the fuck where going?" Joey J yelled at him.
"He he... yeah." Joey said to them and rubbed the back of his neck. Just as a big fight was going to break out somebody behind them said something.
"Go straight until you hit a fork in the road than go right. If you go left you'll be in the arena. The hotel is half a mile from the fork in the road." A female voice said. They all turned around to see who said that but nobody was there.
"Who was that?" Kuwabara asked stupidly.
"Oh my god who the fuck do you think you asshole?" Joey J said and started walking towards the hotel.
"Is it just me or is Joey J getting colder and meaner everyday?" Yusuke asked them.
"He is because of what he said to Kagome." Danny said to him and followed Joey J. Soon everyone of Kagomes team except Joey, Ian and Eric were left with the Sprit detectives.
"Why is he beating himself up because of it? Its not like he meant to say that." Kurama asked them.
"Because he is the oldest out of Kagomes kids. He's suppose to look after her and protect her until either she dies or he does. Mate or no mate he's suppose to take care of her. Joey J always becomes like this when he does something wrong to someone he loves. He missed Kagome so much and when she finally came back he drove her away. He knows he didn't mean it but that doesn't matter he feels guilty and won't stop being the way he is until Kagome comes back permanently." Eric said to them sadly
"Wait he HAS to take care of her?" Yusuke asked them.
"No he doesn't have to. But when he was 'born' he promised himself he would take care of her. He told us the day after she was taken to the future. He never breaks any promises he makes. But now he has broken the same promise two times in a row." Ian answered.
"So he doesn't have to take care of her but he promised to?" Yusuke asked them and Joey, Ian and Eric nodded.
"Let's go. The others are probably way in front of us by now." Joey said and they all went after the others.

With Kagome
As soon as the gang stepped off the boat Kagome jumped into the tree closest to them. She heard everything they were saying.
"So guys umm do you have any clue where to ah go?" Joey asked a bit embarrassed and everyone fell over anime style.
"You mean to tell me you have no idea where the fuck where going?" Joey J yelled at him.
"He he... yeah." Joey said to them and rubbed the back of his neck.
Kagome was really amused at this but felt pity for Joey so she decided to tell them where to go before everyone yelled at him.
"Go straight until you hit a fork in the road than go right. If you go left you'll be in the arena. The hotel is half a mile from the fork in the road."
Before they turned around she went to the tree on the opposite side of the one she was in.
Can't let them see me until later. She thought and watched them. She heard everything that was said between Joey, Ian, Eric and the spirit detectives.
She left when they finished talking to each other and went by her kids.

With Joey J and The Rest Of Kagomes Kids
"Joey J you have to stop being cold and mean to everyone." Heather said to him. Everyone was behind Joey J.
"I don't have to do shit." He said coldly and didn't even looking at her.
"Joey J come on you haven't been this upset since you broke up with Taylor two years ago." Danny said to him.
"Shut the Fuck up and mind your own business." Joey J snapped at them.
"Joey J did you even tell Jennifer that you were going to the tournament?" Nick said smirking.
"Yes I did tell my girlfriend and she said she would meet us at the hotel. I know what you're trying to do. Your trying to get me back to my old self but that's not going to happen unless mom comes back for good." Joey J said to them.
"Guys when is mommy coming back?" Michael asked Joey J. He was tugging on his shirt since he was about a bit past his waist.
Joey J looked down at him and his face softened a bit. "I don't know little one." He said softly to him.
"I miss mommy." Jason said to them sadly.
"We all do." Joey J said to him. Just than something or someone swooped down and took Michael.
"What the fuck?" Joey J said angrily. There was a note where he was standing. He picked the note up and paled instantly.
"Where the Fuck is Michael and what the hell does the note say?" Danny said worried when he saw Joey J pale. He never paled unless something really bad happened.
"The note says:
Dear Shadow Blades,
I have my son and I'm not giving him back to you unless you win the tournament and unless Kagome beats me in a fight.
Either that or you'll never see Michael again. You better have good fighters to beat my team.
Yours truly,
Michael Barvelli." Joey J said and now everyone was pale. Just than the rest of the group came.
"Where is Michael?" Eric asked not seeing him.
"His father took him." Souden said to him.
"What do you mean his father took him? Michaels father is dead." Ian said to them.
"According to the note he isn't." Hope said to him.
"What note?" Yusuke asked. Joey J showed them the note.
Joey snatched it out of his hands and got pissed.
"How dare that son of a bitch take him. He has no right to call him his son. He's not even suppose to know about him." Joey said and was on the verge of turning into his demon self.
"Give me the fucking note before you burn it to a crisp." Ian said and took the note. He read it with Eric and both him and Eric were pissed.
They were also on the verge of turning to there demons selves.
"Read the fucking note out loud." Yusuke said and Joey read it.
By now everyone was pissed off and wanted to kill Michael Senior.
Kagome had seen everything and came out of the tree and landed in front of them. She wasn't looking at them. She was looking at the sky. Her eyes were blood red, her claws were about half an inch longer and her fangs were a half-inch longer. Darkness rested on her shoulder. He had blood red eyes and looked ready to kill. Ryu and Fang were besides her and they looked the same as Darkness. Kagomes demon side was out but she didn't turn into a demon.
"I want him dead." She said, her voice held anger and she said it coldly and it sounded like she wanted to kill.
"Kagome I'm assuming you heard the note." Joey said to her. Her eyes turned to him.
"How could I not have heard it?" She asked him coldly.
"I was just saying." He said to defend himself.
"Lets go to the hotel and rest for now. We can't fight if we're tired. We'll find Michael Senior and get Michael Jr. back as soon as we can but we can't right now. We have no idea where they are or anything really so we rest and settle in for now. We'll try and figure this out tomorrow." Ian said to them. He didn't want to do this but they had no idea where to start or anything so the best thing was to rest for now.
"Fine but if he is hurt when we get him back I kill every single person in every single world. Got it?" Kagome said to them. They all looked at each other and nodded to her.
By the way Joey J I do forgive you Kagome said to him and he smiled at her.
"Good." Kagome said and walked to the hotel. Everyone followed her. Hiei went next to her though. They arrived at the hotel 5 minutes later.
As soon as Kagome walked in and everyone saw her and how mad she and her team was they all left out the back door. Well everyone except the ones that worked there. They were scared though. You could sense it and see it in their eyes. There was also a man in a white suit with silver hair at the front desk. He turned to face them and had gold eyes.
"Wow they really love you." Yusuke said to them sarcastically.
"That's because of my reputation." Kagome said to him. Her voice still cold but not as much as before.
She walked up to the front desk and she went up to the guy in the white suit.
"Long time no see, huh Sesshy?" Kagome said to him and he smiled.
"Yes imouto." He said and Kagome hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. He returned the hug without hesitation.
"So what has you and your team so mad?" He asked her.
"My old mate to be that died, Michael Barvelli took Michael, Sesshy." Kagome said to him and his eyes turned blood red.
"We'll get him Imouto and we'll get Michael back ok?" Sesshoumaru said and hugged her to comfort her. She nodded and returned the hug.
"Yeah ok." She said and let go of him.
"I have to go now ok? I'll be here to see your fight though, ok?" Sesshoumaru asked her.
"Ok." She said and he smiled and left.
"Kagome was that Lord Sesshoumaru of the western Lands?" Hiei asked her.
"Yeah. And before you ask he is my brother. Even though I already told you that." Kagome said.
"Ok." The spirit detectives said. Kagomes team already knew.
"Lady can me and my team have the key to my sweet on the top floor?" Kagome demanded more than asked her. Her voice was still cold but you really couldn't hear it unless she was talking directly to you. She nodded and gave her the key.
Kagome walked away and went to the elevator. There were two side by side. Half of the gang went with Kagome and the other half took the other elevator. They went to the top floor and as soon as they stepped out there was a door to the room right in front of them. Luckily the space was big enough to fit everyone or else they would of had to stay in the elevator. Kagome opened the door and walked in with everyone behind her.
"Nice." Yusuke said when he saw the inside. It was really really big.
They were in the living room right now. It had three couches. One in the middle of the room and one on the side of it but it faced side ways. A Big flat screen TV was taking up the whole wall on the side the middle couch faced. It had a Dvd, Vcr , every game system, a radio and a cd player built into the TV. The kitchen was as big as the living room.
There was 14 rooms with king sized beds. There were two beds in three rooms. There was also a flat screen tv in each room. It was the same as the one in he living room but half the size. It had two dressers, a closet and other things in it. There were four bathrooms in the room. The biggest room had its own bathroom. This room belongs to Kagome. It had 'Queen' on the door.
"So you like?" Kagome asked the spirit detectives and they all nodded. Just than there was a knock at the door.
"Who could that be?" Kagome said and answered the door.
Four girls stood there. Kagome smiled and let them in.
"I'm glad you guys could make it." Kagome said to them.
"We wouldn't be here if you didn't buy us our tickets Kagome." A girl with blue hair and blue eyes said to her.
"Yeah but it was not big deal. I would have got you in one way or another." Kagome said to them smirking.
"Yukina, Keiko, Botan and Shizuru? What are you doing here?" Yusuke said to them.
"Kagome invited us." Keiko said to him.
"How do you know her?" Yusuke asked her.
"Oh, me and Botan got together over a weekend. She introduced me to them and we all became good friends." Kagome answered.
"Oh." Yusuke said.
"Yukina, my love." Kuwabara said and ran over to her. Only to have Shizuru hit him in the head and successfully knocked him out.
"This guy has to learn not to do that." She said and dragged him over to the couch and put him on one. Meanwhile Yukina was blushing a bit.
"Ok, so Kagome who are they?" Botan asked her pointing to her team.
"Oh right you haven't met them. Ok my team this is Botan, Keiko, Shizuru and Yukina. Girls this is my team Joey, Danny, Ian, Eric, Joey J, Souden, Jason, Heather, Hope and Michaels not here. He was kidnapped." Kagome said the last part sadly. She pointed to everyone when she said their name.
"Oh, I'm so sorry Kagome." The girls said to her.
"Its alright I'll get him back. Now lets figure out who gets which room." Kagome said.
"There are 13 rooms with two beds in three rooms." Kagome said to them.
"I'm going to share a room with Jason, ok mom?" Hope asked and Kagome nodded. Jason and Heather went to unpack their stuff.
"Now there are two bedrooms with two beds. I think that the girls should go in them." Kagome said.
"Ok. How about me and Keiko and Shizuru and Botan?" Yukina asked and Kagome nodded. The girls went to their rooms.
"Ok. Since Nick and heather are married they share a room. Eric, Ian, Joey, Danny, Souden, and Joey J have their own rooms so that means one of the spirit detectives are going to have to share a room with either one of them or me." Kagome said to them.
"I dare you to share a room with one of them Kagome. If you don't than you and Joey have to sleep in a room together." Joey J said to her.
"Fine. Your evil though." Kagome said to him and stuck her tongue out at him. He just laughed. Everyone except the spirit detectives, Kagome, and Joey J went to their rooms.
"We'll choose by putting three pieces of paper that says own room and another one that says Queen in a hat. Who ever gets Queen shares a room with Kagome.ok?" Joey J said and they all nodded. Joey J wrote it down and put the paper in the hat.
"Don't look at the paper until everyone has one." Joey J said to them. They all picked a piece of paper out of the hat.
"I'll be in my room if anybody needs me." Kagome said not wanting to know whom she got. She went into her room.
"Ok on three show your piece of paper. One two three." Joey J said and they showed it.
Yusuke had a paper that said own room. Kuwabara had a paper that said own room. Kurama had a paper that said own room also which meant that Hiei got the Queen one.
"Hiei goes with Kagome." Joey J said to them. Hiei was just smirking.
"Now go to your rooms and unpack we'll meet out here when we're done." He said the last part loud enough so everyone could hear. Everyone went to their rooms to unpack their things.
Hiei went into Kagomes room. Kagome was putting her things in the draw next to the bed so she wasn't facing him.
"So Hiei are you happy that you get to be with me?" Kagome asked him. She turned around and saw the smirk on his face. She went and sat on the bed.
"I guess that's a yes." Kagome said to him.
"You know you never did tell me why you came back for me?" Hiei said to her and she blushed a bit.
"I'll tell you but not now." Kagome said to him. Hiei sighed and pounced on Kagome. Kagome was so surprised when he did this that she didn't have time to move so both him and her were lying down on the bed. Hiei was lying on top of her.
"Really when are you going to tell me?" He asked her and started to trail kisses from her jaw line to her neck.
"Umm.. Maybe after the tournament." She said to him.
"Uh-huh. Now what if I wanted to know now?" Hiei asked stopping what he was doing to talk to her.
"Well now why do you have to know now?" Kagome asked pouting. She was missing what he was doing before.
"Because I do and if you don't tell me I won't continue what I was doing before until after you tell me." Hiei said to her smirking. She groaned. She didn't want to tell him yet but she did what him to continue what he was doing before. Lets see tell him why I came back for him and he continues what he was doing or don't tell him and not have him continue. I don't see a down side to the first one unless he doesn't feel the same way. I don't know why he wouldn't feel the same way if he were kissing me though Kagome said to herself.
"Fine I'll tell you. I came back because...