InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Stalker ❯ Shadow Stalker ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow Stalker

 

Devil's Reincarnation

 

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or anything else but the imagery I create and the careful wording.

 

I know you are probably mad out there right now all my fans and readers, with my other stories it seems as though I'm just writing without the feel of actual inspiration. Without inspiration to guide you, you lose everything meaningful to the peace you write about. I am sure you are probably yelling at me now: SO what! Start writing and updating! Sheesh! But everyone I just can't really, I've said the same thing just so you know and please forgive me and for those who don't feel like readying the story this is were you get to end reading.

 

Being blind does not necessarily mean you can't see, it just means you see things in a different perspective.

 

 

POV:

 

 

Am I afraid? Am I really afraid of what is just a cycle of life? How stupid is that. You live, you die. What is so hard about it? Yet in the world I spent my time in like the world of the past. It was you live for centuries then died centuries later. A concept in that is so clear, at least it was suppose to be yet then it changed. The dead came back and lived off the ones who were to continue and I became the mistake. The future returned to the past and altering what was meant to be long ago. I don't understand it. It's not right! Why would you send me back if it was so wrong?! Why would you change it all if it was so wrong?!

 

Changing destiny? Changing everything? It is not meant to be then. Inuyasha and them all they were meant to die and that Naraku was meant to live on and then die after so many innocents die? It is not right. I know what happened was right but then it now feels so wrong as Kikiyou returned my soul was never meant to linger in that world and eventually it was meant to be taken from me and turned back to the past, not fair…. Not fair at all. Do I deserve no happiness at all?

 

End POV:

 

Kagome had just returned from her whole family's funeral. Yeah instead of a one of one death God decided to throw it at her all at once. She laughed that idea but at the funeral she was paralyzed. People began to think she was going to go nuts due to this shock. Her father's company paid for everything now, her home also. After hearing about the deaths her daddy decided to come out and finally tell her what her mother couldn't. Her mother had lied to her. She said her dad had run off with a girlfriend but she lied and actually told him to keep away…because her father had passed down a tremendous amount of power to her and all her mother wanted was a normal life yet Kagome knew that she was a disappointment.

 

Kagome stopped walking down the street then moved into the park. She sat down on one of the benches looking outward at the setting sun. The cherry blossoms were falling over her as one ended on her resting hand, which rested on her lap. She took the flower and crumpled it as a person sat next to her. She looked outward," The funeral just passed. I knew you wouldn't show. All of the relatives were there and with the miko power they harness all together you would be dead since your power is mine now."

 

The figure muttered looking out to the sky painted with orange and red pastel colors. Beautiful it was he wouldn't hold back that comment yet then he commented," Yes, and I haven't been there for a while why come now after all these years. Why bother really? Seems to hold no reasoning."

 

She stopped then covered her face laughing. Her laugh grew as he turned to her," What are you doing? How could you laugh? Your mother just passed along with everyone else in your family. Why would you laugh?"

 

She looked up then rested her head in her palm using the back of the bench," because it's funny and why does it matter? You are simply feeling pity for us. Don't lie that you care you feel sorry. My laughing just surprises you. You have no right to tell me anything like that."

 

She then stood up and walked away as he sat there then after a while so did he. Unknown to them someone lurked in the shadows after them. Kagome continued walking then reached her home. She looked up the steps as instantly the empty solemn image of the shrine steps changed to something else. It instead changed to then image of the days she would come home from school with her mother and grandfather on the steps. Her brother playing with Buyo or playing soccer. Her eyes winced with hurt as she looked away and continued walking past her home.

 

The sun was then gone as the stars came up. She looked up pulling back her hair," what a scene…"

 

She then turned to the alley to take a short cut home walking down she heard footsteps behind her. She wasn't afraid she just kept walking. She continued calmly when someone took her hand. She stopped turning as a buff bald man looked at her with a toothpick in his teeth. She glared at him," Let go."

 

He smirked," What's wrong cutie? Don't know how to have fun? What do you say? Give me a few bucks and I'll let you go, or you could."

 

She turned taking her arm back and punching him as he fell back. She then jumped elbowing him in the cheek and giving him a spinning kick as he fell back. She stood their then put her hand to her wrist and began circling it around," basterd, I just recovered from a battle."

 

She looked down to her hand that had a scar and a few loosening bruises that had begun to fade. She turned from him and began to walk home again. She looked up to the sky then murmured coolly," You could see the stars so much better at night in the Feudal Era."

 

She sighed turning away. Inuyasha had been killed. He was a wanted half-demon and eventually it was going to happen she expected it no duh it was simple to her like that. Sango and Miroku died in each other's arms with Naraku's hand. Shippo and Kilala were dead too in a battle of a hoard of demons. She had killed Naraku, Kagura, Kanna, and Kikiyou, and she never took more pleasure in it. She stopped as she reached the bottom of her steps, Kagome turned her head to look behind her in suspicion then stopped," Hm…"

 

She continued to walk up the stairs calmly. Her mind was swept clean when she heard something. A rustle in the branches of the trees she heard the leaves falls to the ground. No normal human or demon would be able to tell without some great skills yet her mind was blank the smallest of sounds were open to her ears. She continued walking up then stopping when she reached the top of the stairs were the trees stopped and the stalker she knew coming couldn't get out without her turning around," Excuse me, don't mind me stopping your little stalking expedition or investigation. But for the record tell me something why have you been following me for a number of days?"

 

The stalker didn't respond so she took out an arrow from her sleeve as it began to glow with purity," You don't want to go the easy way? I could force you out of hiding."

 

In an instant there was steal to her neck. She shifted her eyes to the side to see two ruby red eyes looking back at her. She ducked instantly then did a hand stand ready to do a back flip and kicked him in the gut. She then did a full roll looking foreword. She turned to him as he got up from the ground his sword out. She looked at him," Why have you been shadowing me?"

 

He put his sword away," Is that a easy term other than stalking?"

 

She pulled back her hair and laughed then walked past him," You can come in. Would you like something to drink?"

 

He looked at her in shock and confusion,' was this girl serious?'

 

He began to think to himself and ask how could this girl be offering him a drink and entrance to her house when he just pressed a blade to her neck? He shook his head. Now he really didn't understand humans," water is fine…"

 

She nodded then walked inside as he followed. She handed him a cup of water as she sat down in the chair glancing to him," So stalker tell me why would you stalk me when there are tons of others out there?"

 

He put his cut down," You make it sound as if it was a compliment me stalking you."

 

She looked up then smiled looking down," it does make me feel special."

 

He seemed amused, as he looked down then looked up to her," You interested me."

 

She nodded smiling then took his empty cup and put it away. She rested her hand on the counter then set the other rubbing her temple. He looked to her and stood up," What's wrong?"

 

She shook her head," Nothing just a migraine. So what's your name? I totally forgot to ask that before."

 

He looked up," Hiei…"

 

She motioned him," A last name?"

 

He shook his head as she looked up," My name is Kagome…just Kagome."

 

He nodded to her," Family?"

 

With that everything became silent. She looked down then stated," No. But hey forget about that what about you any family?"

 

" A sister."

 

She nodded sitting down again then asked curiously," Is she a fire apparition like you?"

 

He shook his head looking to her," An ice…but what are you?"

 

She tilted her chair back," I am a miko and some other part I just go with the flow of the power mostly."

 

He nodded then stood," I have to go."

 

She looked to him then nodded," See you around than Hiei."

 

He nodded then left as she laughed sitting their," He looks pretty cute."

 

NEXT DAY:

 

Kagome walked toward school in a red plaid mid thigh school skirt and black school top and red bow with red collar and red arm bands that ended the sleeves an inch after her shoulder. She wore black socks that went up to her knee and black high heel boots. She had a black messenger bag with her hair usually down or in a braid. On that certain day she had it in a braid with a red hair tier. Her hair went down to her thigh. Kagome continued to walk down the street calmly. She seemed bored with her expression yet then it gradually turned to a sad expression. She looked across the street stopping. Something was coming and fast," A demon?"

 

She then saw the demon at the other side of the street. It wasn't a demon actually but a human with extremely high human spirit energy. She saw him at the other side of the street as the cars past. He was staring at her yet as the truck came they both disappeared running down the street on different sides yet at the same pace. She looked at him," Who are you?"

 

He answered," Let it be a mystery…I've come here to ask you to join me."

 

She looked at him then jumped up the building across of him as he stood there," Join you? How do you even know about me?"

 

The man smirked," Your spirit energy- and maybe a little reading."

 

She looked at him then looked down putting her hands behind her back," Why do you want me to join you?"

 

He had his hands in his pockets," You are strong no doubt and you have seen the bad of humankind…."

 

She laughed looking up then covered her face shaking her head," yeah I have seen it. Those little worms. I'll admit something demons bring more trust to me than those of the humans yet then again some humans and some demons. Yin, Yang."

 

He looked at her," Exactly, Kagome."

 

She looked at him tilting her head," You know my name yet I don't know yours."

 

"My name is Sensui and I plan to open the demon tunnel to this. So that the humans may see what they are, I saw the horrors of humankind. Why bother saving them?"

 

She looked up," You want me to help you destroy or for softer terms punish humankind."

 

He nodded throwing a tape to her as she caught it," What is this?"

 

He spoke as he turned away," Chapter Black a video, watch it, then tell me what you have decided. I shall return for it tomorrow at your school."

 

She looked up yet he had already left. She put the tape in her bag then left to school. She sat in school thinking about her new friends she had been meeting. After school as she began to leave she sighed in joy. People had been giving her pity looks as did the teachers who let her off of mistakes and didn't call on her only if she raised her hand. It annoyed her strongly when they did that. She walked out turning to the alley as someone leaned against the wall," I have everyone's stuff still and I plan to keep them. You can do what you want with your ring that mom left you."

 

Her father glanced to her then nodded," Good-bye Kagome."

 

She nodded leaving down the alleyway and continuing toward her house yet as she began to walk up the steps someone stood in front of her with black hair and a red jacket. She rose an eyebrow," Who are you?"

 

" The name's Sniper and I work for Sensui. He told me to give you this. Its instructions to the demon tunnel will be opening. He says it's just a reminder and he would be at your school tomorrow with the whole team."

 

She nodded," See you then."

 

He then ran down the steps past her and onto his motorcycle going off. She turned back walking to the steps of the stairs and taking the paper walking up to her home. Once she got home she changed to sweats and such putting in the tape," It's a long tape. The first part would be bad enough in my idealism."

 

She put it in and sat back in the couch. Her mind wandered with ideas as she saw it. Her eyes widened as she saw it yet then she moved back. She continued to watch the horrors from beginning to end. She grabbed the remote after an hour. Her brain beated with a headache as she sat back. Her didn't cry though she wanted to. It was gruesome and hard. She then laughed, unbelievable that she would be laughing now. She laughed," I think Sensui just got a new ally… and I was right."

 

She then looked up tears falling," Humankind is horrible."

 

With that she took the tape and put it in her bag falling asleep.

 

 

End Chapter I

 

Hope you like the chapter! I'll try to review all of my other stories if you want me to hurry on a certain one just tell the title. If you want something to happen like for Hiei to get in a fight for something in this or for the other stories just tell the title and idea. Anyway much love! I know also that there is a lot of confusion with Kagome's emotions but just go with it for now.

 

NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW:

 

She stood across of Sensui and the others who stood with him. She had her arms crossed on the roof of her school. She glanced to the others then took out the video walking to him," here's your video. Sorry I didn't get the chance to rewind it."

 

He smirked amused then looked at her as she turned to the sky her hair was down on that day. He then asked," Have you made you decision."

 

She nodded to him as everyone waiting for her answer. She turned to him," So let's go. We have a demon portal to open."