InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Stalker ❯ The Grass is Much Greener on the Otherside ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow Stalker

 

Devil's Reincarnation

 

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any other characters made up in the series or this story other than the ones I create in my own imagery.

 

I want to thank everyone who reviewed this story so since I have a muse feeling to this I decided to update vaguely soon. I do appreciate the support and my apologies if this is not as good as the first chapter. My head sort of hurts and I don't know if it's good or not to have not eaten at all since I awoke in the morning. It's 7:19 PM right now so should I eat or not. Sorry if I'm pestering, anyway enjoy!

 

 

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

 

 

Kagome awoke to hear her alarm clock ringing upstairs in her room. She looked around then got up lazily," I feel asleep on the couch? Oh yeah."

 

She then stood up and began walking upstairs to her room. She opened the door and glanced at the alarm clock as it stopped. She stood on in front of her closet opening it then taking out a black muscle shirt with a pair of baggy white cargos. She went to her drawer and took out her wallet and the jewel. She dangled it on her fingers," The whole Shikon no Tama…"

 

Her muscle shirt was smaller and showed her navel and waist area along with her tattoos.

 

It seemed to reflect on her face the pattern of awe she then put it around her neck walking to the bathroom. After changing and everything she went to the mirror. She always reflected into the mirror in the morning as if trying to find herself before going off into the world. Kagome wore a bored expression over her face as she stood there. There was a tattoo going down her arm of a phoenix and on the back of her waist was the word `destiny' in italic. She sighed clearly annoyed then put her wallet in her back pocket walking over and grabbing the tape and her messenger bag. She slipped the video in her bag with the slip of paper and went into the kitchen. Kagome grabbed a cereal bar then went to the door opening then screamed," Hiei!"

 

KAGOME'S POV:

 

I nearly had a heart attack when I opened the door to see Hiei standing there in front of me. I didn't expect he was the type to knock on doors though. I screamed when I saw him I mean who just pops up out of no where right when you open the door? Especially someone with the look in his eyes of killing, though his eyes were magnetic. Wait! Never mind, sheesh I'm acting like a girl with a silly crush. Oh I hope my emotions aren't playing on my face again. I hate it when that happens. He just has this slate of cold cement on his face though very cute cement he is still hot, but the point is he has no emotions on his face what so ever! Now I'm rambling in my head," Uhh Hiei what are you doing here?"

 

HIEI'S POV:

 

I seemed to have surprised her, or she is just easily freaked out. She seemed really jumpy though. Well her emotions are playing on her face easily. The look of surprise and curiosity, it is as if she were talking out of control in that mind of hers. It's humorous to look at her go through these masks all at once. How could she ever fight like that? The other day she was so cold and bored now she is jumpy like a little schoolgirl who just got a present for Christmas," I came here to ask you who that man was you were speaking to in the park."

 

END POV:

 

Kagome stopped at the question then walked out of her house locking the door," It is none of your concern Hiei. Don't try to pry into a girl's business. I don't know why all of a sudden it seems to come to mind. I mean we talked after your little stalking moment."

 

Hiei nodded following her as she walked down the stairs," True but I had to get to know you before asking. My curiosity now is because I have seen him before."

 

Kagome turned to him just as she began to walk down the stairs," If you have seen him before do what you obviously are so good at! Go figure it out by yourself! Now good day Hiei I have to go on business."

 

He stopped there in surprise. She seemed to be on the edge of the subject strangely when just a minute ago she was all perky. He shook his head,' humans, I'll never understand them with their emotions though this girl's mood swings are giving me a headache.'

 

Once she was far enough away Kagome took a breath and disappeared in a fog of smoke. She the appeared one block away from her school in an alleyway, Kagome began to head toward her school calmly. Once she reached it she was clearly planning on skipping the learning and heading right toward her meeting with Sensui," Hm, I'm beyond early and I know I feel Sensui's power up there with some others."

 

She took a step foreword then disappeared in the smoke again ending up on the roof. She turned around her hands on her hips," Sensui."

 

He looked at her," Ms. Higuarshi, I was guessing that you wouldn't show. I guess I was wrong."

 

She stood across of Sensui and the others who stood with him. She had her arms crossed on the roof of her school. She glanced to the others then took out the video walking to him," here's your video. Sorry I didn't get the chance to rewind it."

 

He smirked amused then looked at her as she turned to the sky her hair was down on that day. He then asked," Have you made you decision."

 

She nodded to him as everyone waiting for her answer. She turned to him," So let's go. We have a demon portal to open."

 

Sensui took the tape then smiled looking at her," Then let me introduce you to the team."

 

She looked down to him tilting her head," I have already met Sniper there."

 

Sniper nodded walking to the side as Sensui put his hands in his pockets standing next to her," This is Game Master, Doctor, Gourmet, and Seaman. Not using real names is a good step in this point."

 

She nodded then looked to them," And I'm Kagome but call me Destiny."

 

They all nodded as Kagome turned to him," There are others I am guessing."

 

Sensui nodded," You'll meet them later, but for now we have company."

 

Kagome walked to where he pointed and looked down the building to see a group of people on the ground. She turned to them," Who are they?"

 

Sensui looked to her then to the others," Our enemies or more like obstacles."

Kagome nodded putting her hand out as a cat mask appeared in her hand with puff of smoke. She put the mask on her face," I want to be a better acquaintance with them they should be climbing up the stairs by now so you can leave with them."

 

Sensui turned to the others," Alright let her have the meeting Sniper you stay with her for now everyone else return to the cave."

 

They nodded disappearing as she turned to Sniper," We can't kill them yet can we?"

 

He shook his head," We should leave that until later. I think he would be some more fun then."

 

She laughed to him nodding as the door opened. Kagome looked to them," Yo."

 

The boy looked up to her. He had slicked back black hair with a dark blue blazer on and a white t-shirt with blue jeans. He looked at her," Who are you?"

 

She looked to them," Call me Destiny."

 

The red head motioned toward Sniper as he remained silent," And who is he?"

 

Kagome shrugged," Depends who are you?"

 

The one with the orange hair yelled," The name's Kuwabara, and move aside I don't fight girls!"

 

The one with the black hair hit him over the head," Yusuke Uremishi and I'm here to kick your butt forgetting gender."

 

" Kurama, I am not to sure if it is a pleasure."

 

She looked to them," All right than. Nice to meet you too, Now I have what I want chow."

 

Yusuke than yelled to her as she disappeared," Wait a minute!"

 

Yet then as the smoke cleared Sniper and her were gone. Kagome took of her mask turning to him," They're strong but I have to admit they need to work on their team work and need to learn how to fight girls."

 

Sniper turned to her with a smirk," Why you want them to fight girls?"

 

She laughed," Yeah-it's not too bad. Us girls can handle ourselves will a small portion of us can in the world but you know."

 

He nodded as she turned to him," So lead me to the cave Sniper."

 

He nodded to her as she took a glance back to Yusuke and the others. She then turned following him. Kagome seemed bothered as she headed toward the cave. She didn't feel different yet she felt as though she was betraying someone…it wasn't a plaguing feeling but an annoyance. She looked into the sky rising her hand as a light came. She then threw up the small marble of power," Find Inuyasha's reincarnation."

 

With that it was gone. Sniper glanced to her as they sat on his motorcycle going down the road," What was that?"

 

She turned to him," We might need another helping hand."

 

She remained silent sitting on the back of the motorcycle then began rubbing her temples. Her brain was beating again and she didn't know why. It kept doing that ever since the funeral. She looked toward Sniper as they reached the outskirts of the town. It was still light she noticed as she sat there. She sighed gripping her head then turning to Sniper," hey do you have some aspirin?"

 

He glanced to her," What's wrong?"

 

" My brain hurts like hell, it's been doing that a lot lately."

 

He returned his look foreword," Ask Sensui when we get to the cave. I doubt he would have some Aspirin but maybe a reason of why it's hurting."

 

She smiled sarcastically," Thanks."

 

She then looked a breath looking up into the sky reaching down and holding the jewel. She held it tighter until it began to glow. It stopped in an instant as she looked to Sniper," So why did you join Sensui?"

 

" I decided humankind didn't deserve what they got."

 

She nodded looking up into the sky. The sun would be setting soon as she waited calmly. She sat there calmly looking and waiting for the sun to set, she liked it when the sun set. She really hated it when the sun was out she liked it when it was at night better. A better view really.

 

Sniper then stopped as she turned to him," what?"

 

He looked foreword to show something as she got off the motorcycle. She looked foreword crossing her arms. Before her stood her father along with every single one of her miko/ priest relatives. She looked them," What are you doing?"

 

Her father spoke taking a step foreword," Kagome we knew you would do this, and I'll tell you now. We aren't going to let you do this."

 

She turned to Sniper," We didn't kill the detective so let's kill them," Kagome than turned to them," I won't just let you stop me like this. I would kill you."

 

Her Aunt took a step foreword," You may try Kagome! All of us together, you don't stand a chance."

 

She smirked," Sorry to burst your bubble but I have the power to. You thought I had little power that I learned one, two, three. Incase my so-called mother didn't tell you I fought demons in Feudal Era I know you all know about the portal. I also have dad here's powers. So I dare you to try and take me."

 

They looked to her intensely as Sniper walked forth," I'll take them."

 

She put a hand on his shoulder," Patience is a virtue."

 

 

Sorry I know it's not to good! It sort of rambles on and on with just stuff that pops up out of no where. I know and I'm sorry really! It'll be better next time I just sort of force myself to write it.

 

CHAPTER PREVIEW:

 

Kagome crossed her arms as Sniper rose his hand with small glowing orbs in his palm. She rose her hand, which had glowing orbs in the palms. Everyone in the family got in stance as she looked out," I would take pleasure in your death. Everyone in my family is dead and you joining them just bring it on. Does it not?"

 

Sniper muttered to her," Sensui is coming."

 

She nodded," I know he's coming, and he could kill them instantly I know but he won't I could tell he wants to see what I could do. Don't you?"

 

He averted his gaze," If I get to take at least five of them."

 

She smirked," What about you take half and I take half?"

 

He turned to her then put his hand down turning to her with a nod," When the sun sets we attack and deal."

 

She nodded as her father yelled," You have changed Kagome! Cursing your own flesh and blood to their death!"

 

" I'm wearing my flesh and my blood in different than yours!"