InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ That was Then, This is Now ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer - I do not own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho. They both belong to their creators.

============

Flashback : The battle was finally over. Naraku was defeated but her friends were gone. She got off easily with a few deep cuts. She made her way back to the well and jumped in collapsing on the other side.
End Flashback


Kagome ran down the street fearing she’d be late for school. She had slept in late because, she forgot to set her alarm the night before. When she turned around the corner, she ran into someone, knocking both of them down. She quickly got up and straightened her uniform.

“I’m sorry,” she mumbled and was in the process of running, but was stopped abruptly by a large hand on her arm.

“Hey girl, where ya think you’re goin’?,” the raspy voice man asked.

“Please let go of my arm,” Kagome said as she struggled to get out of his grasp. “ I said I was sorry.”

The man just gave her a smirk and said, “ How about we have a little fun first?”

“Let go of me!”The raspy voice guy had backed Kagome into a corner, and started kissing her, until a mysterious boy interrupted.

“You heard her, let her go!” the boy said impatiently.

Kagome’s attacker turned around, only to be punch right in the face. He grabbed his nose and fell to the ground. The blood that trickled down his face was quickly wiped away by his hand.

“You bastard!” he yelled.

The man rose up and threw a punch at the boy in the green, but he dodged it and threw another jab at him.

.The raspy voice guy fell to the ground. He was down for the count.

---------------------
My first fanfic. Please Review.