InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ That was Then, This is Now ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer : I do not own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho. They both belong to their creators...

----------------------------

Kagome stared at the boy who had saved her from the attacker. She walked towards him smiling.

"I want to thank you."

"No problem," he said.

"So what's your name?" Kagome asked.

"It's Urameshi. Yusuke Urameshi" he said. "what about you?"

"It's Kagome," and she continued talking.

Yusuke wasn't paying attention. He was admiring Kagome's beauty. She had those shiny, flowing, raven locks and big blue eyes. His eyes wandered down towards Kagome's figure. He could tell she had been working out, but not overdoing it by the tone.

"I must be going now," Kagome said.

Kagome's voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah, I'll see you around," he said as he shoved his hands in his pockets and walked away.

Later that Day

"I am sooo tired," Kagome said exhausted.

All Kagome could think about was Yusuke. Those big brown eyes and that bad boy attitude.

'Oh yes Yusuke I can see right through that.'

Kagome laughed at herself and continued walking home.

"Excus me miss?"

Kagome turned to see who was talking to her. It was some tall guy with orangey hair. She knew right away that he wasn't her type.

"Yes?"

He handed her an envelope.

"By the way, I'm the great Kuwabara, would you be my girlfriend?" he asked while flexing his muscles.

Kagome nearly doubled over at this question. She thought of how their children would look like and nearly gagged.

"Ehhehehe...no thank you." she said giggling.

"We ok, better luck next time," he said. "Oh yeah! That's an invite Urameshi wanted me to give you."

Kuwabara kept rambling on and on abut how Yusuke should do this himself, and how he was always his errand boy.

"Umm...well I have to go Kuwabara." Kagome said not waiting for a response.

Kagome ran the rest of the way to her apartment, hoping not to run into anyone else.