InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Coldness ❯ Brother? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry if Kagome is a bit out of character for what I put her as. She'll go back to normal in a bit. Oh and by the way all her animals are fused with her. I think I forgot to mention it. I'm adding more chapters to each story so they have at least 5 chapters. It might take a long time though so just bare with me.
 
 
The next morning Kagome awake to a loud bang. She jumped up and looked around to see nothing. This also had awaked Hiei who had finally been able to sleep. Hiei jumped down from the tree he was in and looked at her. “Don't look at me. I have no idea what the hell that was.” She said to him and he resisted the urge to roll his eyes. “Pack up. We're going to see what it was.” Hiei said before disappearing. “Why that no good little….Thinks he could boss me around.” Kagome mumbled as she packed everything up.
 
 
She finished in about five minutes and ran towards where the sound had come from. She had ran five miles before reaching it. When she got there she jumped into a tree to get a better view of the place. There were about three hundred men here. All armed with swords, guns, daggers, etc. “They're all from the spirit world.” Hiei said coming up behind her. She jumped and almost screamed. “Give me a warning before you do that again. And how do you know this?” “The crest on there armor is the Spirit World symbol.” Hiei replied. “Oh and why are they here?” Kagome asked.
 
 
“Don't know. We'll have to figure it out.” Hiei said. “Why would Koenma send us here if he had his own men here?” Kagome asked and Hiei shrugged. “Wow.” “Wow what?” Hiei asked. “This is the most you've talked since I met you.” Kagome said and Hiei almost fell out of the tree. “I liked it better when you were quiet.” Hiei said to her. “Yeah I did too.” Kagome said as he emotionless mask slipped back on. She jumped down in front of the guards and they all instantly surrounded her. `Stupid girl.' Hiei thought and stayed hidden from sight.
 
 
“Who the fuck are you and how did you get here?” One of them asked. “Fuck off. Why are you here?” Kagome asked him. “Bitch.” He said and lunged at her. She sidestepped and pulled her sword out and put it in the path he was in. He hit it and was sliced in half. “Anybody else wish to say anything?” She asked and they all shook their heads. “I would.” A man said as all the guards moved to make him a path and bowed to him.
 
 
He was 6 foot, red eyes, and had silver hair. He had a metal cuirass on. It had the spirit world symbol in the middle of it. “Oh and what would you like to say?” Kagome asked him coldly. “How's your mom?” he asked her with a smirk on his face. Kagome growled at him and her eyes tinted to a blood red. `Master that's him. That's the guy who killed our family. His memories say it all. It's weird that he is just showing them to me freely though. Watch him he's planning something I can tell.' Ryuujin said to her.
 
 
Kagomes eyes were fully blood red now and her growls increased in volume. She was beyond pissed now. She finally found who had killed her family and oh were they going to pay in the most painful ways. “You shall die for what you did.” Kagome growled, her demon side was so close to escaping, as were her animals. “So your dragon can to talk to you can he? Well so can mine but the only difference is that mine isn't the King of them all but he will be soon enough. After all you're not going to live past today, my dear sister.” The man said to her and she was shocked. She didn't show it though.
 
 
“Yes I am your brother. Your younger brother. My name is Mumei. Mom and dad knew I was the one coming after them but they didn't want to tell you because they knew you would hunt me down right than and there. When you weren't ready. Koenma was kind enough to give me information on all the people who had forbidden children. When I got the information I needed he asked to help so I accepted. He hates your kind sister. He made sure I did not go to jail for what I did and made sure to send his team after you so he could get you to be under his rule so he could send you to me.
 
 
I am not a forbidden child if you are wondering. That part got passed to you. I'm just a dragon and fire demon. I'm pure you are tainted. You are forbidden twice your miko blood and your demon blood and you are fire and ice. Your more tainted than most my sister. Yet you have friends that are willing to die for you. I don't understand that but I care not. I don't need weak friends. They are just a weakness to you. They cause trouble more than they help. Koenma was such a big help in this. He gave me the info and the team to do it. And he gave me something that I know your looking for my sister. Look familiar?” The man said as he pulled out a piece of a black jewel.
 
 
“The Shikon.” Kagome whispered. “Yes my sister. Tainted like you. You will die and you will give me your pieces of the Shikon. That way I can rid the whole world of you tainted fucks. I am eiou of our land. Soon the worlds will belong to me my sister. All those who are forbidden will die and only the pure will live. Unfortunately for you my sister you won't be alive to see it. I'll kill you quick so it's less painful. Goodbye.” Mumei said as he drew a sword attached to his hip.
 
 
Kagome didn't even have time to pull her own sword out when he came and ran his sword across her stomach. The force he had come at was so great that she flew backwards crashing threw 15 trees before stopping at the 16th on. The only problem was that she had cracked it and it was about to fall on her. Since she was dizzy and had no idea what was going on right now she couldn't do anything. Before the tree crushed her a black blur came and scooped her in his arms. “Stupid girl.” Hiei mumbled to her.
 
 
“Fuck off. I am so not in the mood. My head, back stomach and just about everything else on me is killing me. Let me go. I'm gonna kill that fucker.” Kagome said and tried to get out of his arms. “Stop now. Your hurt.” Hiei said to her. “Fuck it.” Kagome said and slid out of his arms fast enough that he couldn't get her. He stopped and ran back to her. She had lifted her shirt up to see her wound, which was really bad. It almost went down to her last layer of skin. A bit deeper and you could have seen her back bone.
 
 
“Ow. I really am going to kill that fucker.” Kagome said and ran back to where he was. Hiei sighed and followed her. “Back so soon?” “Shut your god damn mouth asshole. You are so dead.” Kagome said as she pulled out her sword. “You know it was quite enjoyable to hear them scream like that. Begging for their lives like that. You know what I did I sliced their wrists and their necks so they would die in pain by bleeding to death and it seemed it worked don't you think?” Mumei asked her. Kagome's eyes were beyond blood red. They seemed to have gone 10 shades darker. Her claws and fangs grew another inch and her animals were released, as was her feared demon side.
 
 
“I loved every moment of it.” Mumei said to her. She and her animals both snapped. Her animals grew ten times bigger and a blinding light was sent out from Kagome. When it was gone she still stood but much different. Her hair was black with blue and red streaks and her eyes were half blue and half red. The dragon that resided on her arm was half blue and half red and only the fire and ice symbol was on her left arm.
 
 
She had loose black sweatpants with red flames and blue snowflakes going down both sides on them. She had a black tank top that looked the same on too. On top of the tank top there was a tough cuirass made of silver dragon scales. It fit her body perfectly. Kagome took a step forward towards her brother. “Damn you to the darkest pit of hell my sister. You finally learned how to transform into two of your sides at the same time. I learned to do that many years ago. Now you shall die for tainting our family blood.” Mumei said as he ran at Kagome.
 
 
“I think not.” Kagome said as he blocked his sword with her own. He was surprised that she had been able to. No one in this world had been able to block his attacks but than again this was his sister. He jumped back a few feet. “So you have some power in you huh? Well I can't have you at full strength my sister. Guards kill her.” Mumei said and the guards surrounded her. Kagome sighed and was about to attack them when somebody else did it before her. Half the guards were killed in a second. Hiei stood where they once stood, his sword drawn with blood on the blade.
 
 
“You are Koenma's lackey too. You are also forbidden if I am correct. I understand why you were sent now. He wants me to dispose of the both of you. Fine with me. Guards kill them both.” Mumei said and the guards attacked again. `Hiei can you take care of the guards?' `Hn.' `Thank you' Kagome said to him as she ran passed the guards and towards her brother. “It is not over between us my brother. You killed our family for no reason at all. Only because they had me. That is a stupid reason and you shall die because of it.” Kagome said to her brother and he chuckled.
 
 
“My sister that was not the only reason I killed the old fools. I wish for power my sister. The only way I was to obtain our family throne was to kill them and you. But unfortunately our father had to ruin it the first time and than our mother had to ruin it by training you and telling you. If not for that you would be dead and I would rule all of demon world and all the other worlds. But alas I cannot unless I am the only surviving of our family and I am not. You are older which means the throne belongs to you but as soon as I kill you it shall be mine.” Mumei said to her.
 
 
“What are you talking about? We're not royalty. And our parents are not fools.” “Are you kidding me? Those idiots didn't even tell you who they were or who you were? Damn I blabbed it out to you without thinking. Fuck. Well no matter. You shall die anyway. And yes we are royalty. Our father was the ruler of the Dark, Light and Dragon Realms and our mother was the ruler of the Fire and Ice/Water Realms. Not demon world but the realms. Only two more before we rule them all, my sister. You will not interfere with my plans.” Mumei said before charging at her.
 
 
He went to slash her neck but missed as she put her sword up to block. She pushed her sword back against his hard making him skid back but he still didn't fault. He pushed his own against hers as they both fought to make the other fault or make a wrong move. After a minute of waiting both had got fed up with waiting so they both jumped back and let one-foot touch back on the ground before launching themselves towards each other. They both flew pass each other with such speed that it seemed they didn't even touch each other but it was the exact opposite.
 
 
They both landed on one knee and were panting heavily. After a moment dark red lines filled their bodies. Not deep ones but noticeable ones. Kagome had one on each of her cheeks, one on her forehead; both her arms had at least 10 each, her legs had at least 20 a piece and her chest and stomach were untouched because of the cuirass but there were scratches on it. Mumei had two on his left cheek, one on his neck; about 9 on each arm, about 15 on each leg and almost none were on his chest or stomach due to his cuirass. Many scratches were on his cuirass though. One had gotten threw it and hit his stomach but it was shallow. They both stood up and acted like they were both fine. “Those we're lucky my sister. You won't get anymore.” “Keep saying that brother.” Kagome said as she ran at him.
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile Hiei had just finished off the last of the guards. He took out his compact and instead of calling Koenma he called yusuke. “Yeah. Hey Hiei what's up? How's your mission going?” “Where's my mother?” Shippo asked. “We have some big problems here detective. Spirit World wants both Kagome and me dead for being forbidden. Koenma and Kagome's brother are responsible for this.” “WHAT? That toddler is so dead.” Yusuke said fuming. “Where is my mom?” “She's fighting her brother who we found out was responsible for the death of her family.” Hiei said.
 
 
“WHAT? That's it. I had enough with the surprises we're coming over there with the rest of the gang as soon as we get them and as soon as we figure out how to get there. See you hopefully within a half hour. And Hiei watch my cousin.” Yusuke said before shutting the compact. Hiei did the same thing and stored it in his pocket. He than ran towards where Kagome and her brother were.
 
Kagome had just barley avoided her brothers blade by a second. Any longer and she would have no head. She went to slash her brother's arm and hit a bit of it before he blocked and countered by cutting open her shoulder. She jumped back before he could do any more damage and looked at her wound. It wasn't life threatening so she ignored the pain coming from it and shot fireballs at her brother. Since he was not expecting this they hit him but being part fire they did not affect him much. They left a few minor burns on his body but that's about it.
 
“Enough of this. I had enough of fighting with you. Honoo.” Mumei yelled as a red dragon appeared. It was as big as Kagome's dragon. All of Kagome's animals growled at it. “Ryuujin.” Kagome yelled and her dragon came forth while her other animals fused with her again. “Kill her.” Mumei said to his dragon and he attacked Kagome's dragon.
 
Meanwhile Yusuke had gotten the whole gang together again and had told them what was going on. “Why would Koenma do this though? It doesn't make sense.” Kurama said to him. “Yes but I don't care if it makes sense or not. That's my cousin and I will not allow him to hurt her. I'll kill him for what he has done. I'm calling Botan to take us there. After all she has no idea about this.” Yusuke said and called Botan and told her to come to where they were. “Yeah boys. Yusuke you ok?” Botan said as she saw the anger in his eyes. “Fine. Take us to the island where you took Hiei and my cousin.” He said to her. “Why?” Botan asked and he told her what Hiei had told them.
 
“Oh my. Of course. But why would Koenma do this?” Botan asked. “I don't know and I don't care. Just take us to my cousin.” Yusuke told her and she opened a portal to where they were. They stepped through it to see the sight of two dragons battling and Kagome fighting someone. “What the fuck?” Yusuke yelled.
 
Kagome was fighting her brother again while her dragon fought his dragon. She went to slash her brother's neck but got distracted. “What the fuck?” She heard her cousin yell. She looked to where she had heard his voice to see him, which surprised her long enough so Mumei could punch her in the face towards them. She flew into a tree and once again she successfully cracked it. “Ow. I have gotta stop letting him do that.” She said as she stood up. Her cousin helped her up and checked her over. “Your hurt.” He stated. “No fucking duh.” She said as she rubbed her soar face. “Mom.” Shippo yelled as he hugged her. “Hey. Could you let go? I have to go kill someone.” Kagome said as she pulled him off of her leg.
 
“Kagome. Let us handle it from here.” Yusuke said to her. “Fuck no. Now stand back.” Kagome said. She was about to charge at her brother when she heard a violent roar from one of the dragons. She ran to see what happen. Everyone followed her. When they got there they saw………….
 
 
 
 
Words:
Mumei = nameless
Eiou = Eternal King
Honoo = Fire