InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Greatest Thief Of All ❯ The New Girl ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
A NEW GIRL

Kagome landed back in her time and she was suprised that nothing has changed. For a sudden, she thought that she felt his presence.

Kagome:/He couldn't be here, could he?/

She reunited with her family and told them all about what had happen at the last battle, how Kouga died protecting her till the very end, how she became Sesshomaru's sister and Lady of the Western and Southern Lands, and mostly how that she's mated and now she's full silver fox demon along with full miko. She's the first miko in history to ever be full miko along with full demon, not even the great Midoriko was a bit demon.

Kagome decided to go back to school but now she's in another school because her old school got into an accident and now it's being rebuilt. The students were all seperated into different high schools in there area and she and a few friends were going to go to a school called Meioh High School. That high school was kind of full of punks and smart people. Many people wear different uniforms too. Kagome walked to her room and lyed down. She felt so tired from everything and fell into a deep sleep.

ThE nExT dAy

Kagome sat on her dresser chair and looked at herself in the mirror. She had changed so much since he died. She now had knee length bluish midnight black hair and her blue streaks in her midnight black hair was more showing and her bangs grew long. Her cerulean blue eyes were like the ocean she now had her hair in a ponytail and wearing the blue uniform. She looked cute in it.

Voice: Kagome!!!! Time to go, come down and eat breakfeast!!!!!

Kagome: Kay Mom!!!!

MeIoH hIgH : hOmErOoM 512

Yusuke: C'mon Kurama, just a little help.

Kurama: Yusuke, it was all your fault for falling asleep in class and now you don't know how to do it.

Kuwabara: Yeah Yusuke, be a man like me!!!

Yusuke: I have to get it or else Keiko won't look at me anymore. Plllleaassssssseeee Kurama, lend me your notes!!!!!

Kurama: Fine, fine, take em.

Yusuke: Thanks, you saved my life! Yo Hiei, do you need them also?

Hiei: Hn.

HIEI'S POV

Hiei: /What was that power just now?/

END

RRRRIiiiiiiiiNNNNNggggggg!!!!!!

Ms.Mit suki: Class, today we have a new student, please welcome her, come in.

The door slid open and Kurama felt Youko and talked to him.

( What are you all jumpy about Youko)

~ It's her! It's her! ~ He jumped around like a little boy would do for candy.

( Who is she? )

~ It's her! It's her! ~

( Nevermind )

Kurama then again focused his attention on the girl in front of him. She was a beauty really. She got him staring and feeling quite uncomfortable. He stared at her face and saw that she felt him and gave a bright smile. She walked gracefully like a lady in front of the class like a lady and was about to introduce herself when Kuwabara suddenly ran in front of the room and went on one knee and holding her hand.

Kuwabara: Would you please bear my child?

Kagome blinked her eyes and Kuwabara suddenly had a huge bump on his forehead, seems like it was Kurama who hitted him but mostly of it was Youko.

~ How dare he ask her to bear his child!!!!!!!?? ~

Kurama felt that he was losing control and was about to lose control when he felt Kagome's hand on him and he stared at her. Her eyes soften and she whispered so soft that only he and Hiei heard it.

Kagome: Youko, no.

Kurama then felt Youko calm immediately and wondered how she had so much effect on both him and Youko.

Kagome: I'll talk to you later at the big tree and both of you stay good alright?

Ms. Mitsuki: Kagome, why don't you sit on that empty seat in the middle?

Kagome: Yes Sensei!

LaTeR aT lUnCh

Kurama pratically ran to the tree after the bell rang and waited for Kagome to come. Youko was also jumping around.

Kagome: Kurama.

He turned around and found her staring softly at him. Before he could do anything, Youko jumped out and he looked from the inside.

Kagome: Youko, I know that I'll see you again.

Youko: Kagome......

He opened his arms and she ran into it and cried out. He wrapped his arms around her and promised to never leave her and always stay with her. She sobbed and sobbed while all the other students looked at what's going on. They were all talking about the silver hair bishouen that looks so much like there Shuichi while Youko was confused on why she didn't age all these years and for some reason, he smelt the Lord of the Western Lands on his Kagome. His eyes deepened to red and boy, he was getting really angry.