InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Greatest Thief Of All ❯ Youko's Mate!? ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
YOUKO'S MATE!?

Meanwhile, the bell rang and Youko and Kagome rushed back to there classes, promising to see each other after school. Youko was all thinking that maybe Kagome found someone else after he was gone and the thought of that made him sad.

AfTeR sChOoL

Kagome was waiting for Kurama at the gate and she was getting quite uncomfortable by the stares she was giving but she kept her posture like a lady, after all, she was taught of how to be one and she smiled as she saw Kurama and his friends walking to her. She ran over and hugged Kurama.

Kagome: Kurama!!!!!!!

Kurama: Kagome,howareyouabletostaysoyoung?didyoufindsomeoneelse?isitlordsesshomaru?

Kagome: Woah!! Slow down Kurama, anyways it's not safe to talk here, why don't we all go over to my place?

Kurama looked over to his friends and they nodded while Kuwabara had hearts in his eyes. Kagome called someone and later a limo appeared and they all got on and off.

KaGoMe'S hOuSe

The limo droved through the gates and a maid opened the door for them. Hiei immediately unsheathed his sword and with his speed, put his sword at her neck. Kagome glared at him.

Yusuke: Hey dude, Hiei, you've blown our cover!!!!! now the whole world would know and pretty soon, they will find out about us being dectives!!

Hiei: You fool, can't you feel her demonic powers? This isn't an ordinary maid, she's a cat demon.

Kagome: I would appreciate it if you let go of my maid and so what if she's a cat demon? Your a demon yourself, a forbidden one too.

Hiei was about to put his sword on her neck when she dodged it.

Kurama: Hiei, Kagome, stop it, Hiei, I know that the people in Kagome's house could be demons but just listen to her story alright?

Hiei: fine.

Kagome stormed inside the mansion and into the living room while the maid showed them the way.

Maid: My name is Kitna and you better not upset our Lady Kagome or else my master will be very mad and I don't think that any of you will have the power to stop him if he get's mad.

Kuwabara was mad with that comment and responded with one of his own.

Kuwabara: Hey girl, we aren't powerless, we could probably kick your master's butt!! I'll have you know that we won tournaments against some the best demons!!

Kitna just smirked and said

Kitna: In the past, if our master wanted to kill a being, demon nor human, not one person could stop him, except our Lady Kagome. Even the best demons strength doesn't compare to our Master's one sixteenth.

She left and they walked into the living room where they found Kagome playing the piano. They stopped and listened to it because it sounded so good. She stopped and said

Kagome: What are you waiting for? I know you have questions.

Kagome sat on the couch and Kurama turned into Youko and he walked over and picked up Kagome and sat down with her on his lap. The faces on the others face were priceless. Yususke and Kuwabara fainted while Hiei's eyes widened about one inch.

AfTeR tHeY gOt ThEm To WaKe Up

Hiei: you better start explaining fox.

Yususke: Yeah what's with you and Kagome?

Youko: Isn't it obvious? We're mates.

Kuwabara/Yusuke: WHhhhhhhaAAAAAAAAAAAAtTTTTTTTttttttt!!!!!???????

Hiei: This is so unexpected, I never thought you settled down fox.

Yususke: I can't believe Kurama's the first out of all of us to settle down.

Hiei: Who is she really.

Kagome: I am Lady Kagome.

Hiei: Lady?

Kagome: Yes and that's all you need to know.

They just asked a few more questions and then leave.

Youko: I want to stay with you, mate.
Youko was all whinning and pleading Kagome.

Kagome : no , you have a mom at home, remeber? now shoo, ill see you tomorrow.

Youko: fine.

They all just left and tomorrow will be another day of suprises!