InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The new spirit detective ❯ The new girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
         Hey people. Im back with another story. this is just gonna be a short story. and dont worry, i'm still gonna continue jewel protectors. but only if I get more reviews!! I feel unloved cause i have almost no reviews for that story. and it's my first real story!! u make me feel like u dont like it. Well on with this story.





      &n bsp;  "You want us to do what?!?!" Yusuke shouted/asked "Find another spirit detective. And I know just the girl" Koenma said with a smirk. "GIRL!!!!" Yusuke & Kuwabara screamed. "Yes, girl" Koenma told them. "Will u shut up?!" Hiei asked crossly. "Who is this girl??" Kurama asked. "I'm so glad u asked" Koenma told Kurama. A picture of a young bounty huntress appeared on the screen. "This is the girl i want u to find and bring back here" Koenma told the others. 'It's Shadow!!' Hiei thought. "She's cute" Kuwabara said. "She's not available" Hiei told Kuwabara crossly. "And y is that Hiei??" Kurama asked "Because she has an arranged marriage to some human's son." while this was going on Koenma had Botan open a portal for the spirit detectives and sent them through it. "U three stay here. Ill go find her myself" Hiei said as he started walking away. "One of us should go with u Hiei. She's a bounty huntress and I believe each of us has a bounty" Kurama told him. "She won't attack me. She knows who i am" with that said Hiei took off to go find the girl. ~Shadows apartment~ "Meow" "I know ur hungry Flame. Just give me a minute" a girl in all black told a fire cat that kept following her around. The fire cat just jumped on her shoulder, looking mad at her. When she looked at the cat, she noticed she had made a mistake. "Opps. sorry Blade, I thought u were Flame" KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK "Coming!!" the girl called as she walked over to the door and opened it. She just about passed out when she saw who it was. "Hiei??" she asked "Yep. It's been a long time Shadow." Shadow looked like she was gonna smile, but she got a hold of her emotions before she could. "It sure as hell has been!! Where in the seven hells have u been?!?!" "Busy. I'm a spirit detective, remember??" he asked annoyed. "Yeah I know, but I havent heard anything about u or the other detectives in any of the worlds. By the way, y r u here??" Shadow asked as she went into the kitchen while Hiei came in and shut the door. "Koenma wants u to be a spirit detective" he said as he came into the kitchen. "Oh really?? I take it I have to go with u??" "Yep." when Hiei sat down on a stool in the kitchen a wolf and a fox pup came running in with a fire cat right behind them. "So u three smelled the food huh??" Shadow asked them as she made four food bowls land on the ground in front of each pet. As soon as the food was down all four pets started eating like a pack of wolves. "Well?? Will u come with me??" Hiei asked as he stood up. "I guess, but I have to look like a huntress huh??" "Yeah, unless u want the others knowing who u r in the human world" "fine" Shadow told Hiei as she went into her room and changed into black baggy pants, a black fishnet top with a black cami top under it. After she had her clothes on (dont forget she was already dressed earlier, she just changed) she put her black army boots on as well as put her long light brown hair with black streaks up in a ponytail and left the room after grabbing her sword and staff. "Ready yet??" Hiei asked standing by the door. "Yes I am. Just let me switch forms really quick" was all Shadow said before a blue light surrounded her. After the light died down, Shadow had ice blue eyes with the kanji symbol for fire on her forehead and what looked like fire going down her right arm. "Now I'm ready. Come on Flame." The little silver and black fire cat came running and jumped on Shadows shoulder. "Lets go then" Hiei said as he walked out the door. "Ok"

         ~With the other spirit detectives~ "Whats taking so long??" Yusuke asked for the 50th time already. "I told him not to go alone. She probably has him sliced in half by now" Kurama said from the tree he was leaning against. "Now y would I wanna slice my brother in half??" came a females voice from above Kurama in the tree. All three spirit detectives that were on the ground all looked up into the tree but couldnt' see anything. "Show urself" Kurama said as he pulled out his rose whip while Yusuke got ready to use his spirit gun. "Ahh man. Hiei their spoiling my fun" the voice complained. "Then get off that cat of urs and get down here" Hiei said from beside kurama. "Ur back. What took u so long??" Kurama asked. "Stupid bitch moved without tellin me" Hiei answered him while looking at the sky. Suddenly a girl in all black landed right in front of the other spirit detectives. Kurama and Yusuke got ready to attack but Hiei spoke before they could. "Try not to get hurt before u meet Koenma" "Yeah, yeah. what ever Hiei. By the way, I'm Element" the girl told the other spirit detectives. [Element?? Is that the best u could come up with??] Hiei asked her telepathically. -Yeah. it's the name I use as a bounty huntress- After a few seconds a portal opened right behind Element. (element is the same person as shadow, just a different name) All Element did was jump to the side and a little fire cat jumped onto her shoulder while Botan stepped out of the portal. "It's about time u found her. Now come on" was all Botan said as she stepped back into the portal. "Well she's a bitch" Element said as she walked into the portal next to Hiei. The other spirit detectives just followed after them not saying anything.



       &n bsp; well thats it for now. not bad for someone writing during Spanish class and on the bus after school. i couldnt write 8th hour cause thats when i have art and i just got the idea in 7th hour (spanish). and to those of u who may know me (cough kagome ~friends nick-name~ cough) i really hate writing on the bus cause of randy and zach and all the other mother fuckers. i may up the rating to 'r' later on. who knows. U MUST REVIEW MY STORIES!!! if u dont then u will be cursed. AND NO FLAMES!!!!! I hope u like my editing cause it took me a while to get it to work!! Stupid computer kept freezing on me. send me ideas please. either e-mail them to me at demonchick_2@msn.com & horsechick15@ameritech.net or aim me on bounteyhuntress , firechic709 , darkkitsunevamp , or demonicfreak101 . later.

         shadow