InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The new spirit detective ❯ Koenma messes it up ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
         Hey people. I'm back with chapter 2. I'm so loved!!! I got 3 good reviews!!! Well on with the chapter.
         ___________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

       &nb sp; "Hello everyone" Koenma said as the spirit detectives, Botan, and Element entered his office. "Make this quick short-shit. I've got pets at home to take care of" Element said in an icy voice. "Of course u do. But u won't be leaving here any time soon" Koenma said with a smirk. Element just glared at him as she leaned against a wall with Hiei next to her. Kurama, Yusuke, and Kuwabara just stood in front of Koenmas desk. "I can leave any time I want to" Element said as she started making fire appear and disappear. "Right. U do know that no one has been able to leave here unless I wanted them to right??" Element just fazed so she was behind Koenmas chair. "I'm well aware of ur abilities Koenma. Mine just exceed urs" Element told Koenma. "Good. Thats y I need u for a spirit detective" "It is??" Yusuke asked Koenma. "Yes it is. She's the best bounty huntress there is. As well as demon slayer." Element walked out from behind Koenmas chair and stood in front of him. "I take it the stronger demons are becoming active once again??" Element asked "Yes. That is y I'm asking for ur help" "Do u think we don't have enough power to take care of them ourselves Koenma??" Kurama asked. "No. I just don't wanna take any chances" "I'll help. Only if u'll do something in return for me" Element said as a bit of sadness entered her voice. "That depends on what u want. I can not bring back anyone that has died." "Oh. But u brought back Yusuke and Genkai. How come u can not bring back anyone else??" Element asked as the sadness became more noticable. "Yusuke because he wasn't supposed to die, and Genkai because she was still needed" Koenma told her. "Oh. I see. And helping an orphaned child get back what is needed most in life isn't important??" She asked as the sadness started to turn to anger. The flames on her right arm started to become real, while the symbol on her forehead started to glow. "I'm sorry, but ur parents died to save u. I can not bring back those who are not needed or who were supposed to die" Koenma said as he started to back up in his chair. Elements left arm became envloped in flames as her eyes started to get what looked like red flames in them. "And u think I don't need my parents?!?! If it was ur own father that had died u would bring him back in a heart beat!!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MY UNBORN SIBLING!!!! I LOST MY BROTHER AND HIS FAMILY AS WELL!!! My mother told u something like that was gonna happen, but u didn't do SHIT TO HELP US!!!!! SO Y SHOULD I HELP U?!?!?!?!" Element yelled at him as her body became covered in flames. "I didn't help because it was ur MOTHER who came to me for help!!!!!" Koenma yelled at her before he realized what he had said. Element suddenly became very calm and the flames dissappeared. "Huh?? That's y u didn't help. Because it was my mother that came to u for help??" Element asked as tears came to her eyes. "That's not true" Koenam tried to say, but Element has already turned away. "If that's the case, then I will not help u. But u should learn to help anyone that asks u for help. If u do then they will help u in return." Element told him in a quiet voice. After she had said that, she fazed back to her home in human world and back to her human self. Hiei just glared at Koenma. "U knew about what was gonna happen and u didn't try to help them?? Do u know who and what she is?!?! U are just as bad as the one who killed her family. Ur the reason they died and left her alone in the world," Hiei told Koenma in an evil voice, "I don't blame her for not wanting anything to do with u." After Hiei said that, he left the spirit world and went to the demon world to kill something. "Well that didn't go well" Koenma said as he had the other spirit detectives go back to the human world.

         ::Shadows apartment:: After Shadow had gone back into human form she sat in a chair by the window and watched the full moon raise. 'Tonites the night I go silver fox. Just great' She thought as she closed her eyes. When the moon was in the sky, she started to change. First her brown hair became silver and her black streaks became blue. Then she got a silver tail that had a blue tip. Her ears moved to the top of her head becoming the same as her tail. (think inu here people. her ears are like his) After that, a silver star with black flames appeared on her forehead. When she opened her eyes they were ice blue with gold specks in them. Once the transformation was done she left the apartment and went to the roof to be outside. When she got there she saw.....

         Cliffhanger. I've always wanted to do one of these. Who do u think she'll see?? I also need some ideas of who she should be with. I'll let u decide who the lucky guy is. E-mail who u think it should be to me at demonchick_2@msn.com & horsechick15@ameritech.net or aim me on bounteyhuntress , firechic709 , darkkitsunevamp , or demonicfreak101 . I'll update again in a few days. And don't forget to review. I love hearing from u. Just no flames. Those piss me off. Laters.

         Shadow