InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The new spirit detective ❯ Hiei's Dare, Elements Fun ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey everyone. I'm back with chapter 7. I know the wait wasnt that long because I was gonna make this chapter part of chapter 6, but I changed my mind and made them into seperet chapters. I've been sick so this chapter may not be as good as the others. Well, on with the chapter. And to those of you who ignored my authors note (shame on you!!) I have another muse named Lestat. He will be appearing in some of my little authors notes now and then. Dont worry bout Sky though. Hes still here. On with chapter 7.

-How bout you dare him to let Yukina, Keiko, and I make him look like a girl- Element told Yoko telepathicly. /Sounds like it's be fun/ "I dare you to let Yukina, Keiko, and Element make you look like a girl" Yoko said as he looked down at Element. "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?" Hiei shouted glaring at Element and Yoko. [You evil little fox bitch!!] Hiei yelled at Element telepathically. -Who?? Me??- [YES YOU!! I know your handy work on dares] /Calm down Hiei/ [Your just as bad as her!!] -I'll give you candy- [I dont.....wait, did you say candy??] /Huh??/ -Yep. Lots of candy- [Your entire personal stash??] -Some from my stash. Your crazy if you think I'm giving you all of it- "Fine. I'll do it" Hiei said with a sigh. The girls jumped up from their postions and dragged Hiei away into one of the rooms. "What made him change his mind??" Kuwabara asked. "Yoko, just what did Element promise Hiei??" Yusuke asked. "Candy. Though I dont know why. I thought he hated sweet stuff" "I thought so. He never changes his mind like that unless he gets something he likes in return. And of course you thought that. He doesnt like it when people know his weak spot for candy." Yusuke answered with a sigh. "NO!!! NOT THAT!!!" came Hiei's voice. "Uhhh......??" the guys and Kuwabara said confused. (Lestat: for you guys out there that are gonna flame shadow. dont. she'll put u in here and turn u into a girl)
After a few minutes Keiko and Yukina walked out from the room and sat down. "Where are the other two??" Yoko asked. "Shes trying to get him out here using candy" Yukina answered. About two minutes later Element came out with Hiei behind her. Element walked back to her chair and sat down again with her famous video-carmera. (Sky: that is, its famous to the girls who know who she is, Hiei, and Yusuke) "WHAT THE?!?!?!" Yoko and Yusuke just about fell outta their chairs. And they wouldve too if it werent for the fact that Element and Keiko were on their laps. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *COUGH, COUGH* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Kuwabara, Yusuke, and Yoko started to laugh their asses off at Hiei. It seemed that the girls came prepared. They made his hair fall flat instead of spiked up, put on black eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, and lipstick on his face. They even put him in a black skirt and a black top with a stuffed bra under it.
'I feel like an idiot' Hiei thought. "You can go change now Hiei" Element said from her spot, amusment in her voice. Hiei ran back into the room and changed back to who he looked before the dare. When he came out, he glared at Element and tried to grab her video-camera.


Thats all for now. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I had so much fun writing it.

Sky: too much fun if you ask me.

I didnt ask you now did I??

Hiei: you turned me into a fuckin goth bitch!!

There aint nothin wrong with bein a goth bitch. *Glares at Hiei*

Lestat: shes fine the way she is.

Thank you Lestat. Well I'll update soon. I just need to type up my next chapter. You know the drill. Later.

~~Shadow~~
Converting /tmp/phpHIL6eI to /dev/stdout