InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The new spirit detective ❯ Hiei and Element fight like siblings ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yo. I'm back with another chapter. And trust me. You havent seen mean yet. I scared my friends at school today with what I told them I planned to do to poor Yoko and Miroku. While it was very umm...how should I put this, perverted, it was fun thinking up.

Lestat: I'll say. She freaked out Courtney and Beth during math and language arts.

Sky: She even scared me.

Then I have completed my goal. Anyways, on with chapter 8.



Element just had her wind carry her into the air and made Hiei crash into Yoko. "OWW!!" both Yoko and Hiei said at the same time. "Sorry Yoko. I forgot you were there" Element said as she landed in front of the chair. "Its ok." Hiei jumped at Element again and this time she fazed back to her original spot. "Give me that god damned video-camera!!" Hiei yelled at her. "No" was her reply before she fazed her video-camera back to her home to piss Hiei off. His reaction however, was not what she had expected. His right arm started to glow with the power of the black dragon.
'Shit' Element thought as she fazed Hiei and herself to the Makai. Yoko changed back to Kurama; he and Yusuke fazed, along with the girls (a/n: including kuwabara), to where Element and Hiei were in the Makai. It seemed that Hiei was about to use the dragon of the darkness flame. What suprised them though, Yusuke faking of course, was the fact that an ice dragon with flames around it was wrapped around Element. "Element!!" Kurama called out, not knowing that the dragon was hers. When she glanced back, everyone noticed that her eyes were black instead of blue.
"What the hell?!?!" Element yelled as the dragon around her put its head on her chest. "Don't turn away from me!!" Hiei yelled as he unleased his dragon. Element snapped her head back in Hiei's direction as her dragon blocked his. When Hiei's dragon returned to his arm, Element sent hers to wrap itself around him. "Release me now dragon controller!!" Hiei yelled at her as he fought against her dragon. (Lestat: she is also a dragon controller. if u wanna know more about her email shadow) 'Dragon controller??' Kurama thought shocked. "Then back down!!" Element replied with an icy edge to her voice. As Hiei calmed down, Elements dragon slowly released its hold on him. "Just promise me one thing" Hiei said as he walked over to Element with her dragon resting on his shoulders. "Depends on what that one thing is" she replied as her dragon melted back into her body after it wrapped around her chest. "Do not show that tape to anyone." "I'll think about it."
"You two done now?? I wanted to call Shad to see if she could get us into the club tonite" Yusuke said from where he stood. "Yea. Well I gotta leave now. See ya" Element answered as she fazed back to her home.
It seems that she had her pets wash her clothes for her while she was gone. (a/n: dont ask. it was the best i could come up with) She grabbed a pair of her semi-tight black jeans with a few chains and a black mid-driff halter top with the kanji for dragon printed on it in silver. She had just finished changing (Sky: both her clothes and her form) when her phone rang. "Hello??" Shadow asked when she answered her phone. "Yo cuz. Think you can get us into Darkside tonite??" Yusuke asked. "Sure. I'll meet ya there. Just tell the bouncer (a/n: i think thats right) that your with me and Maru" "Ok. Later cuz."


Cliffhanger. Kinda. Like Lestat said. If you wanna know more about Shadow, e-mail me at demonchick_2@msn.com with Shadow information as the subject. You'll meet more of the inu gang in my next few chapters. Later.

~~Shadow~~
Converting /tmp/phpsRIA6Q to /dev/stdout