InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Price Of Perfection ❯ betrayal ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE PRICE OF PERFECTION

 

Hey, yall! This is the first fic I've written, and I know its not that good, so PLEASE don't flame me! Anyway, ON WITH THE FIC! ^.^; sorry, I had two slushies for breakfast and im a LITTLE hyper right now! Anyway, yeah I dodnt own inuyasha or yu yu hakusho. But I wish I did, I mean, between the two of them there are too many hot guys to count! Im rambling, aren't i? sorry. P.s. I know it's a mega- short chapter, but I wrote this kinda spur-of- the-moment, so, yeah.

 

**************************************************************** ********

 

Kagome sat crying, trying not to think of what she'd just heard

{FLASHBACK}

"I love you kikyo, and I always will"." That pa thetic weakling is nothing to me." Said Inuyasha , as he held kikyo lovingly." Can you prove it hun?, please, can you get my soul back? ( O.o I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST WROTE that! Someone please just shoot me now!)

{END FLASHBACK}

`What a jackass! We were supposed to be "together forever" ` She thought as she ran back to Keade's villiage, `together my ass!' " Shippou, come on were leaving."

"fine with me `kaasan". Kagome and Shippou ran towards the well, and home. Just as they were jumping down the well, Inuyasha cxame to the edge and yelled after them "I WILL find you, and get Kikyos soul back!".

 

(A;/n) p.s if this sucks, my excuse is ive just gotten over writers block I've had for almost three years.