InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Price Of Perfection ❯ Who's 'Kagu-chan'? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shippo Just as Kagome touched the bottom of the well,kagome realized that she for got her bag. ` fuck that I'll just leave it no way in hell am I going back there!' she jumped out of the well just as shippo asked " so, `kaasan, why'd we leave?" " we left `cause Inubaka's being controlled by the evil clay-pot bitch, and don't ever let me catch you repeating that or I'll show mama your ears and tail." Shippo winced and promised himself he would never swear in front of Kagome. "Come on, Shippo, my family's away so we'll go get cleaned up before we go meet Kagu-chan"."Who's that `kaasan?". ( im gonna spell it k-san cause im lazy ^.~ ) " you'll see honey" said Kagome with a sinister twinkle in her eye. "Mama, your scaring me", "oh, sorry Shippo". On the way to `kagu-chan's' house, Shippo began to notice some changes in his mothers personality. She seemed colder, almost distant. "Momma, are you okay?" "of course honney, why do you ask?" "your acting different", stated Shippo. "I guess the spells wearing off" "what spell?" "Uhh………….". " Okaasan!? Yelled Shippo in the stearnest grownup voice he could muster. "okay, okay!"I'll tell you when we get there." "Where?" asked Shippo "here, but lets go inside first." At this, Shippo looked up, startled and was awestruck by what he saw. It was like a palace, a huge, middle eastern palace! "Kagome Higurashi to see Ms. Hakumura" this shook Shippo from his daze and he looked at Kagome, " Come on, Shippo, ya wanna know about the spell or not!?" " Wait up `kaasan!" Shippo came to a halt as the doors opened, he jumped in front of kagome yelling "I'll protect you Mama!" "it's okay Shippou, it's just ………"

 

Hahaha I didn't know I had it in me to write a cliffie! Oh, and I f your wondering about the threat Kagome threatens shippo with, her mom is like obsessed with InuYasha's ears so imagine how it would be for shippo with the ears AND tail! Anyway, please review

 

P.S try to guess who kagu-chan is first 5 people to get it right get an honerable mention at the beginning of chappie 3, again, I know the chapter is short, but I wrote it in math class with a migrane, so give me a break!