InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Truth Be Told ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: The final disclaimer... I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho or Inuyasha and never will. I do own any and all OC's found in this story.

T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T-R -U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D

Epilogue

A young dog demon sits high up in the branches of the old God Tree. His red-streaked silver hair falls past his shoulders and is pulled back into a low ponytail. His ears are pointed and slightly fuzzy and an extremely thin dark red stripe extends from his ear to about halfway across his cheek. He’s wearing a pair of jeans and one of his brother’s oversized red t-shirts.

“Kume! Come down from there!” His twin sister, Yasha, yells. “Oi! Do you here me Kume?!”

A black haired, violet-eyed girl wearing dark blue-purple priestess robes sighs. “Yasha, leave your brother alone. He’ll come down when he’s ready.”

“But Saku-”

“No buts.” Saku says, nonchalantly smacking the dog demoness in the head with her staff. “Now lets go inside, Aunt Kagome, Aunt Keiko, and my momma need help in the kitchen. The entire gang’s coming over tonight, remember?”

Yasha groans. “Man… I really don’t feel like dealing with Kouga Jr. tonight. I swear if that annoying git calls me his woman one more time I’ll-” She makes a violent gesture in mid-air.

Saku raises an eyebrow but says nothing. “Well, at least you didn’t get started on the wind-brats.”

“Lets not even go there…” Yasha grumbles, glaring at Saku with her green eyes for even mentioning the troublesome triplets.

Saku laughs. “No qualms there! Now, what’s say you we go to the kitchen, hmm?” She asks, before dragging Yasha off to the kitchens without waiting for a reply.

Yasha’s protests can be heard throughout the house.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Kagome sighs and rolls up her sleeves before going back to chopping up vegetables. Beside her is Sango, carefully measuring out different things and mixing them up in the bowl. On the other side of the room is Keiko, who’s making sure nothing boils over or cooks too fast on the shove and in the oven.

Kurama steps into the kitchen momentarily, a mistake on his part. “I warned you about hosting family gatherings.”

Kagome glares at her mate, green eyes narrowing in annoyance. “Put a sock in it, Youko Kurama.” She growls. “What happened to watching the pups?”

“They’re currently upstairs watching TV or something.” Kurama replies. “But, I suppose it would be best to go check on them.” He says, hurrying away from the kitchen. “Hey Miganku! Put that down!”

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Hours later the entire gang is gathered on the Higurashi Shrine grounds, laughing and talking. Kagura and Jin showed up, bringing their three kids with them; Kan (8), a red-haired, blue-eyes girl who takes right after her father; Kin (9), their black-haired, blue-eyed son who’s a mix between Kagura and Jin; and Kaze(6), a black-haired, red-eyed little girl who takes more after her mother.

The there’s Touya and Yukina with their son Yuki (11); a quiet blue-haired, red-eyed boy. And Kirara and Yujiro with their first child, a little silver and gold-haired pup with deep blue eyes who they named Kiro(5). Then there’s Rin and Sesshoumaru with their usual group; Kita (14), Kenshin(17), Kaori, Kojiro, Kenji (19), Hisako, and Hiroji (22). Daisetsu and Akemi also showed up with Tsuki and Ekiken (16). Hana stopped by for a while with Kira (14), but had to leave for some reason or another. Of couse, Kirara’s family also showed up; Sakura, Yoshiro, and Keishi. And then there was Kouga and Ayame who brought their youngest son and daughter; Kouga Jr. and Ayako (11), both of whom have their father’s black hair.

Now you have to take into account all the people who already live there; Yusuke and Keiko with their son Dai (11), who has black hair and light brown eyes; Kagome and Kurama, with their twins Kume and Yasha (10) and Shippou (16) of course; Sango and Miroku with their daughter Saku (10) and son Miganku (8); and then there’s Souta and his fiancé, Suma, a half fire demon with bright red hair; and Kimiko, grandfather Higurashi, and Atsuko.

Less than a year later Sango and Miroku build a house out where Sango’s old village was and move there with their kids. Kagome and Kurama build a house further out in the country and move out there. Shippou moves to the Makai to live with Tsuki. Yusuke and Keiko move further into the city and open a ramen shop (which Yasha visits every few weekends).

With the groups split up, they can protect a larger area. However, the cost is to not see one another for years. And then there kids, the next generation of Spirit Detectives, meet.

Mikomi Minamino. Yuichi Urameshi. Ren Houshi. Isis Higurashi. Akira Aisu. Azarni Minamino. Etsu Kuwabara. Mamoru Taisho. Taku Taisho. Tomi Taisho.

The next generation.

T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D --T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D

Shiro: (crying) My baby...! I can't believe I finished it! (blows nose) I probably never would have finished it without the many reviewers I've had. So thank you all so very much. (sniffs) I've been working on this story for about a year and a half and can't believe I'm actually finishing it. For Kaze, it's a miracle.

Bast: Awww, don't cry hikari. You've got side-stories to write. And what about that sequel you're thinking about?

Shiro: I don't think I'm gonna do the sequel. I've got twenty-billion other stories to finish before I can do that. But in the meantime, keep an eye out for 'Kirara's Story', 'Growing up in the House of Taisho', 'The Camera', '101 Ways to Annoy Family Members and More', and 'Souta's Book of Ultimate Truth or Dare'. Now for 'Thank you's'.

THANK YOU's to: nekoofdeath, Sakura Blossom-Cilla-85, regretfully-yours-Cassy-chan, saber-kon, and FoxylilRaven for reviewing the last chapter. Thank you to everyone who has reviewed this story; anyone who has put this story on their favorites/alert lists. And a thank you to all the readers.