InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ ~*After three years-An Inuyasha fanfic~* ❯ The nightmare ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two- The nightmare
 
Sango, Miroku, and Kirara look around; Kagome's era is so different from the feudal era. It even seemed to be five-hundred years in the future.
Shippo opens his eyes, and he walks up the stairs into Kagome's house, with the others following him.
Once inside, Shippo and the others found Inuyasha and Kagome playing apples and lasers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Inuyasha! You're okay!” Shippo happily yelled running to him.
Inuyasha looks at him in confusion, but Shippo didn't notice.
Meanwhile Kagome and her friends are acting in the play.
Friend number one as Kikyo aims her arrow at Hojo as Inuyasha, and friend number one has fake fury in her eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Inuyasha!” Friend number one growls, the fake blood pouring from her stomach. She shot an arrow in Hojo's chest, pinning him to a tree by ropes that were invisible to the audience.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inuyasha gasps, and grabs his head in pain. He lets out a grunt that startles Sango and the others, and they look at him.
“Inuyasha are you alright? Does your head hurt?” Kagome asks with concern.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile on stage Hojo as Inuyasha just came in to see Friend number two as Kagome with something in her mouth.
“Who the heck told you you could go home huh?” he snapped.
Friend number 2 pretended to get angry, and she said the word sit.
Hojo collapsed on the stage, and got up growling.
“What the heck was that for!” he growled.
Inuyasha collapses on the floor, unconscious.
“Inuyasha!” Kagome sees him fall and she catches him before he hit the ground.
Inuyasha didn't move, and his temperature was alarmingly high.
Kagome felt a tear drip from her eye, and she rubs Inuyasha's head.
“Inuyasha, open your eyes! Please!” she shrieked her voice cracking.
Inuyasha's temperature raises even more, and Kagome put him on Kirara.
 
They go into her house, and into her room.
Kagome pulls open the cover, and she puts him in it.
She walks out of the room, careful not to make a sound as she walked out.
Meanwhile in his dream Inuyasha is a little kid, and is crying next to his mother's lifeless body.
Inuyasha calls his mother's name hoping she would hear him, but she doesn't move.
Kagome runs to him, and she shakes him.
“Inuyasha it's time for some medicine. Can you hear me?” she asks.
Inuyasha nods and takes the medicine. He then drank from the water bottle Kagome had given him, put it down on the nightstand, and went back to sleep.
I am not Rumiko Takahashi; therefore I do not own Inuyasha.