InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ * CAN I TRUST YOU??? * ❯ Seducing you... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warning: Citrus & offensive language (all tho ,I think I'm not that good at writing citruses and lemons, but anyway…)
 
* CAN I TRUST YOU??? *
 
Chapter 2: Seducing You…
 
Kagome sighed as she pulled up in to a parking lot, before a huge building.
Turning off the black, sports, cabriolet car, she searched for her purse and pulled out a little compact mirror. Looking in it closely as she applied her blood red lipstick and straitened her hair. Putting everything away, she slowly opened the door and got out.
 
How did she end up here anyway? She should have just said no to Jerry and she wouldn't be in this mess. I mean, it was her birthday for Peats sake! Shaking her head, she took in a big breath and started walking as a cold wind played with her hair and send shivers thro her body. Ignoring the fact that it was the beginning of the winter, she dressed in very short cloths, just so the costumer would be happy and she would get paid good.
 
She was wearing a short black skirt, that went just a little pass her hips and a black tight blouse with short sleeves. She left the top buttons open so you could easily see down her shirt. She put on a pair of black strapped ,high heeled shoes and around her body, was a long fur coat, that revealed her shoulders and was made from a very rare white fox. To top it all off, her neck was decorated with a very expensive diamond necklace. Why she dressed this way, she really didn't know, but she had a feeling she wanted to look special on this day.
 
Pushing aside the heavy door, she entered a quiet place. Compared to the last night, it was so peaceful, that she wondered if she got the right address.
 
`Umm…ok…what now?' Kagome asked her self and looked around. Her eyes stopped on stairs covered in yellow carpet. Remembering the directions Jerry gave her, she walked up and ended in a hallway.
 
``Ok…lets see…Jerry said something about a glass balcony… or head office…or something like that?…damn this is taking a while…oh that must be it! Finally!''
 
Kagome stopped in front of a black-brown door and straitened her cloths. Once she was sure everything was in order, she knocked gently and grabbed for the handle. A huge room revealed before her eyes as she stepped in. Looking around, she had to admit, it was very nice.
 
The floor was covered in red furry carpet and the walls were red as well. There was a wall made practically out of glass, with black curtains and you could see the entire club. In the middle, there were three smooth black sofas and a little glass table
On the left side, was a huge aquarium and strait ahead was a little fountain and some plants were placed in the corners. On her right side was a table and a black leather chair turned away from her + some paintings and dull lights, lets not forget a bar and a huge screen TV.
 
``Nice…who's ever room this is…they sure must be important…'' Kagome thought and walked around a little, her fingers brushing against the glass wall as she passed by. Slipping of her coat, she let it on the couch and walked over to the dark-brown table. Sitting on it, she crossed her legs and landed back on her elbows.
 
`I could get used to this…' she smiled to her self.
 
`Really?' somebody breathed in her ear, making her gasp. Slowly she turned her head around and found her self just inches away from someone's face, feeling their hot breath on her lips. Looking eyes with a pair of amber orbs, she could have swore they looked familiar.
 
`You!' she made out.
 
`Glad you remember' he smirked and landed back in his chair.
 
`Wh-wh-what are you doing here?' she shattered still looking surprised.
 
`What am I doing here? I should be asking that question…'
 
`I'm here on business' she answered straitening up.
 
` I'm here, cause this is my office'
 
`This is your office?' she raised her brow at him.
 
`Better believe it babe' he smirked and placed his hands behind his head.
 
Rolling her eyes at his use of language she turned her body towards him and landed on her elbows, giving him full access to her exposed chest as he narrowed his eyes in a knowing way.
 
`I'm guessing you're the one that called, right?' she asked bored.
 
`What dya think?' he smirked.
 
`Should have known…horny bastard…'she mumbled out angry.
 
`Funny…but you're wrong' he smiled and stood up. Her eyes never turned away as she watched him walk around and land against the table, right next to her. He was holding a red rose in his hand and his gaze was constantly on her body as she sighed and sat up.
 
`Now…'
 
`Fine…lets just get this over with, so I can go home' she started to unbutton her blouse but he cut her off.
 
`What do you think your doing?'
 
`Undressing…what does it look like?…now…I hope you got a condom, cause I'm not going to sleep with you if you don't have one, got it?' she spat
annoyed. She didn't really know this guy, but he was getting on her nerves and that was good enough for her.
 
`Who ever said anything about sex…?' he smiled and inched his head closer to hers.
 
`Well you called me here, so…'
 
`I didn't call just so I could sleep with you…' he stated back serious.
 
`Well that's a first one…what ya want then?…a blo-' he placed a finger to her lips, before she could finish the sentence.
 
`No…' he answered, looking serious right in her eyes, as his index finger brushed against her lips and traveled down her neck and rubbed against the diamond necklace.
 
`What do you wish for me to do then?' she asked quietly.
 
`Dance…'
 
`Dance?'
 
`Yes…' he whispered.
 
With out a word she got up and walked a few steps, before turning around and looking strait back at him. He reached with his hand for something that looked like a remote control and a slow erotic music filled the room.
Pushing aside that fright that was starting to creep in her soul, she took a deep breath. He just sat there, his hand supporting his head and he constantly kept inhaling the smell of that rose and looking at her, waiting.
 
Kagome closed her eyes and reached with her hand behind her head. Pulling on the string that was keeping her hair in a high pony tail, she shook her head and let her black silky locks gently fly down to her shoulders. Inuyasha watched her every move and memorized everything. One thing was for sure…she was beautiful, but he liked her better with her hair let loos.
 
Snapping open her eyes, she smiled not so innocently as her body began to move to the music. Inuyashas eyes burned in to her hands as she traveled them against her chest. Her nipples hardened against her touch, as her little hands made their way past her stomach and down to her skirt. Hooking the side of it with her thumbs, she pulled it down a little so it revealed her satin thongs.
 
He had to hold back a moan, as she made her way to him and traveled her hands down his chest. Putting one knee on the desk, between his legs, she arched up and pressed her chest tightly against him. A moan escaped her lips as her nipples brushed against his toned muscular chest. Dear lord! What has she gotten her self in to!? She never felt this way before, towards some guy she had to ``take care of''.
 
Biting his lip, he tried to control himself, as she positioned her self in his lap and moved towards him with her hips, as her heat brushed hard against him.
Continuing playing her little game, she licked her lips and arched her hips, pressing against him even harder. This time he couldn't hold it anymore.
Letting go of the flower, he grabbed her by the waist and pressed her down to him completely. Feeling him, she smirked and lightly bit on his neck.
 
He could have swore he smelled her becoming wet and it turned him on even more. Why was this happening? He didn't know…but he had to admit he liked it a lot…His hands traveled down her waist and to her legs. His fingers brushing against her sensitive skin, she bit his neck a little more roughly to keep her self from moaning loud. Smiling at this, his hands traveled under her skirt and pressed against her heat.
 
Not being able to control her self, she licked his neck and gazed up in his eyes. Biting her lip hard, she didn't even have time to do what she wanted, cause he already beat her to it.
His lips crashed on to hers immediately, kissing her passionately. Her lips were so soft and juicy, he wanted to taste her as much as it was even humanly possible. Not needing to be told, she parted her lips and his tongue slipped in to her mouth. Refusing to let him have all the fun, she wrapped her tongue around his and found her self pulled in to a fiery kiss.
 
Her hands pulled of his white shirt and his mouth found hers again immediately. He moaned, while she traveled her fingers against his muscles and made little circles. Wanting to touch her more, he removed his hands from under neat her skirt, despite her protests and started to unbutton her blouse and slid it of her shoulders. They pulled back, both panting heavily.
 
Looking down at her full round breasts, his fingers traveled down her chest and lightly pulled on her hard erect nipples, as she bit her lip to hold back a moan, but he heard it anyway. His right palm brushed against her diamond jewelry that now rested between her breasts, that were lightly shining and were covered in sweat.
 
`Has anybody ever tell you, that you look like a Goddess?' she shook her head and he smiled.
 
`well you do…I'm glad I can be the first to tell you that Kagome…' he whispered in her ear before he kissed her again. This time the kiss wasn't slow or passionate. No…this kiss was fast and erotic…he just couldn't get enough of her…the moment his eyes spotted her, he knew he had to have her…he had to touch her and he had to kiss her…he was attracted to her and his body wanted her…he didn't deny it that he didn't love her, but he did like her and she was just so God damn sexy and she just had to wear those tight cloths, that turned him on even more.
 
With out a second thought, his hands went under her skirt again and she moaned out loud as his fingers pressed hard against her heat. He could fell her thongs that were becoming more wet every minute, just like she could feel him growing harder and harder.
Not wanting to wait anymore, he pulled them down. His finger found her sensitive core and she gasped against his lips, as he lightly teased her.
 
Whimpering against his lips, he chuckled and kissed her again as he rubbed hard against her womanhood. Not able to hold back, his finger slid inside of her as she kissed him even harder. Their tongues battled between each other as Inuyasha fingers constantly kept going in and out. Kagome mowed her hips in a rhythm as her hands unbuttoned his baggy pants. Biting his lip gently and moaning even lauder as he added two more fingers and quickened the pace.
 
`fa-fa-fas…fassstttterrrr…' she almost screamed out and sneaked her hands in to his pants. Not pushing them down, she grabbed his hot, erect member, as her tiny palms began caressing it in her own way.
 
`Ka-go-me…' he moaned and felt her inner muscles wrap around his fingers.
 
`faster!' was all he got in replay. She didn't need to tell him twice. Her wetness was getting bigger and bigger, as it slowly slid down his fingers and on to his hand.
 
Suddenly his eyes shot open as she started to pull down his pants.
``What the fuck!!! Oh hell no!!! I'm not taking her like this!!!''
He pulled away and grabbed her shoulders as the both of them were panting heavily.
 
`That's enough!' he stated a little angry, but she only smirked and in a flash he found him self being smacked and pinned against his office desk. She held him down with her little palms on his chest and a wicked smile on her face.
 
`What's the mater? Can't keep up with me?' she asked and licked her top lip.
 
`Right…' his eyes narrowed `You would be the one who couldn't keep up with me…'
 
`Sure…besides…You've got more experience then I do…right?' she asked, knowing exactly that it would piss him off.
 
`Just where the hell are you going with this?' he asked annoyed.
 
`Please… you fuck every single woman that comes around…'she said disgusted.
 
`Aha…what makes you think that?'
 
`Oh…I don't know…maybe the fact that you're a horny bastard that can't hold it in…I thought you said, I was only suppose to dance?' Kagome glared at him as he looked back at her with wondering eyes.
In a flash he grabbed her wrists and turned her on her back, holding her down, so now he was the one pinning her to the table.
 
`You were…but, how can anyone ignore a goddess that comes and starts dancing in their lap?' his eyes and face burned with amusement.
 
`like I said…horny pig…' she growled as he stared at her chest.
 
`You didn't think I was going to fuck you immediately, did you?'
 
`Is that a rhetorical question?'
 
He looked at her eyes and just watched . His long silver hair dropped past his shoulders and on to her chest, tickling her a little. She had to admit, he annoyed her like hell, but she liked him. His eyes were beautiful and his hair felt like silk. Not to mention his body…khm…
 
`I didn't think so…' she turned her face away, her eyes sad. Sometimes, she just wished that she wasn't in this mess, but did she even have a choice?
He noticed her mood change and his eyes caught a single tear that escaped and fell on to the wooden surface. Reaching with his hand, he gently grabbed her chin and turned her to look at him.
 
`Sometimes, I think that people like me only cause of my looks…I don't even know who to trust…I know Jerry & Hillary are different, but…never mind…forget about it…'
 
`No…tell me…' he said strictly.
 
`No, just forget it…I don't even know why I told you in the first place…now, would you mind getting of me?' She spat and tried to push him off, which he gladly allowed and moved away, watching her stand up and put on her shirt, but he didn't even bothered doing that, instead he took the rose he had before and went to sit in his chair.
 
She snatched her white fur coat and started walking towards the door. Reaching for the door handle, she opened the door but a hand smacked it close again.
 
`Where the hell do you think you're going?' Inuyasha asked amused and glanced down at her.
 
`I'm going home…' she glared back.
 
`Really?'
 
`Yes!'
 
`Why?'
 
`1: because I'm done here…2: Cause it's my birthday and I want to have some rest…3: because I cant stand you!'
 
`Haha…did anyone ever tell you, that you're cute when you're angry?.' he chuckled as the word ``Pervert'' escaped her lips.
 
`Don't worry…you can go…'he landed in and kissed her cheek, making a little blush creep up her face as he pushed the rose in her hand and whispered in her ear…
 
`Happy Birthday babe…'
 
* * * * *
 
Kagome paced around her room running from here to there trying to make sure she packed everything she needed…
 
`Ok…I got my socks…my shoes…my, I mean Jerries credit card…jewelry…uhhh…and-'
 
`Panties?'
 
Kagome turned her head and saw Hillary standing there, holding a pair of black bikini panties hanging down from her finger and a smirk on her face.
 
`Give me that!' Kagome laughed and snatched them away.
 
`So, you got everything?' she asked and jumped on Kagomes bad, grabbing a pillow and hugged it.
 
`Yeah…well at least I think…hmm…'Kagome replayed and searched her drawers, looking for something.
 
`When's your flight?' Hillary asked sadly.
 
`Umm…5 am, tomorrow…'
 
`I'll come with you to the airport, k?'
 
`Yeah, sure' Kagome smiled and placed a book in her suit case and zipped it close.
 
`There, I think I got everything…'
 
`You think or you know?' Hillary asked amused.
 
`What's that suppose to mean?' Kagome growled, but her best friend just laughed.
 
`Nothing, nothing…'she waved her hands in defeat, but was soon tackled down and started to laugh as Kagome tickled her all over.
 
Hours passed by and the girls kept talking and playin, they even went to soak in Jacuzzi and later on they decided to go cut their hair and do some shopping.
Finally night fell and it was time for Kagomes birthday surprise.
 
It was now precisely 10pm. All the girls gathered in the living room. All dressed in more seductive cloths.
 
`Where the hell is Kagome?' Hillary asked annoyed and glanced at the clock.
 
`Chill out girl, she'll show up' Natasha tried to calm her down.
 
Natasha was a girl with long dark violet died hair, pulled in a high ponytail. She had a more brownish skin. She had pretty green eyes and was dressed in a pair of low tight jeans, yellow top that had a whole in the middle and was tied at the back of her neck. She had on a pair of round gold dangling earrings and flip flops.
 
`Don't you tell me to chill!' Hillary screamed back. Her short brown-red hair was sparkling. She had on a long satin spaghetti strap dress that was cut at the side and showed her legs. She wore a pare of black open high healed shoes.
 
`Don't raise your voice at me Hilly!' Natasha screamed back.
 
`Don't call me Hilly!…Naty!'
 
`I'm not Naty!'
 
`What's going on here?'
 
They both turned around. Kagome and the others were standing there looking at the two, thinking if they were going crazy or something?!
Hillary glanced at Kagome. She was wearing a black skirt that went pass her hips and above her knees. It had a chain belt around it. She choose a sea-green shirt with no sleeves and with strings that went around her neck.
Her hair was pulled in two messy buns and she had a white purse and black shoes.
 
Kagome raised her brow and shook her hands, asking Hillary if they could go.
She smiled and nodded her head. Grabbing Natashas arm, she dragged her out of the house as the others followed.
Out side, 3 white limos were waiting for them. Getting in, the girls drove of and on towards a night of partying.
 
* * * * *
 
The phone rang loudly thro the empty house. Inuyasha came walking down the stairs whistling happily to him self. Hearing the phone, he snatched it and answered.
 
`Yeah?' he asked and plopped back down before the TV, grabbing his beer and taking a big gulp.
 
`Yasy!' a girl squealed on the other side.
 
`Hey Kikyou…' he grumbled back.
 
`Guess what?'
 
`What?' he asked annoyed.
 
`We're going on vacation!'
 
He choke on his drink and spat everything out. Wiping his mouth with his hand he cleared his throat and stood up.
 
`What are you talking about?'
 
`I'm going on vacation and you're coming with me! Isn't that great?!'
 
`Kikyou…who ever said I was going?'
 
`You mean…y-you d-don't want to?' she asked her voice braking.
 
`Kikyou…'
 
`Yasy…' she started making sniffling sounds which pissed him of even more. This was just great. His day was awesome and she just had to call, didn't she and she just had to bug him again. Why the hell did he even keep up with her? Now that was a question he couldn't answer.
 
`Oh come on…don't cry…again…' he mumbled the last part. He hated when women cried.
 
`But…come on Inuyasha…One week of relaxation wont harm you…'
 
`Kikyou I cant'
 
`Inuyasha…'
 
`Look…Kikyou…'
 
`Besides…you'll get to see me in a bikini for two weeks!'
 
Now he had to think this over. She may be annoying, but she had one hell of a body…
 
`Fine…I'll go…'
 
`I knew you would…now, our flight is tomorrow at 5am… And don't be late!'
 
`Fine, as you wish…where are we going anyway?'
 
`Jamaica! Love you Inu baby, see you tomorrow!' and she hung up.
 
He sighed and thro the phone away. Stretching him self, he yawned and walked out in to the back yard. He walked over to the pool. The only lights, were the little lamps here and there. Taking of his shirt and socks, he didn't even bother to get out of his baggy pants, instead he just jumped in to the water to cool of.
 
Maybe going to Jamaica for some rest, wasn't such a bad idea after all…was it?
 
 
A/N: Ok, um this story will be rated R…all tho like I said, I'm not that good at writing lemons and citrus…anyway…tnx for those who review…and those who read…later! ^__^