InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ .:: Full Moon ::. ❯ Chapter 1: Rin's Tears and Kagome's Hope ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N:
Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha or company!!!!
I know the story's not that good like the others but here's the next chapter.-.-

'Thinking.'

"Talking."

Time of Day


.:: Full Moon ::.

Chapter One: Rin's Tears and Kagome's Hope

Kagome's P.O.V.

'When Rin fainted that night I thought she had died, I know foolish and dumb of me. Yet I couldn't help but worry sometimes about her....She's my little sister after all. No...to tell you the truth she's not really my sister, we found her at the age of five; laying on the dirt floor bleeding and wounded, teeth marks on her small form--a wolf attack no doubt, we took her in and healed her wounds, she wouldn't talk to us for a while but soon she did, we had later found out from a few villagers that her family was slaughtered by a bunch of bandits and that she was an orphan. And for her seeing that...once again.....Only if I were stronger...' I thought sadly. 'But soon we'll get out of this living hell.That I'm sure of.'

End of P.O.V.

Kagome sat up and looked around her, they were in the woods none-the-less, the skies were clear, the sun was shining brightly above and the weather was perfect but Kagome ignored all of that if their family were still alive Rin would have been happily picking flowers in their garden but their family, their home was gone. The bandits had gone off to raid another village leaving four of them behind to 'guard' Rin and herself. Five days had past and they were still held captive and Rin has not woken up yet. Kagome felt her stirred beside her. She looked at the sleeping form beside her.Kagome sighed sadly.She then felt Rin jerked in her sleep and tossed and turned.

'She's having a nightmare....' Kagome said silently. 'But what about?'

Rin had flashes of her family's slaugther--blood, her parent's corpes, swords, men, Kagome trembling, the pounding of horses hooves, fire, and wolves. Rin whispered something, she was sweating. Kagome looked at her in worry and whispered, "Rin....."

Rin started to jerk wildly as if in panick, Kagome, grabbing her shoulders, shook her."Rin! Rin!"

Her eyes shot open quickly and Kagome let go."Rin you okay?"

Rin looked at her older sister and said nothing she slowly sat up and looked around.

"Rin?"

Kagome was worried. "Rin?" She asked and repeated. "Rin you okay?"

Rin's chocolate brown eyes turned to her and shook her head slowly in a grieving kind of way.

Kagome frowned. "What's wrong?"

Rin just shook her head.

One of the bandits looked in their direction to check on them and turned away ignoring them once again.

"Rin.." Kagome said. "What's wrong tell me."

She just shook her head.

"Rin stop that and say something!" Kagome said losing her patience even though they were prisoners.

Rin just stared at her with her chocolate brown eyes and again shook her head, her ebony hair moving lightly.

"R-Rin?"

She just stared at Kagome silent, mute...

"Y-you're mute?"Kagome whispered--her sister...her friend..

Rin adverted her gaze and looked away; Kagome took that as a yes.

'It wouldn't be a surprise though.' She said silently but sadly to herself. 'After what she saw...once again, what they did I wouldn't blame her...'

Kagome looked up at the sky. The fates were cruel, why did it have to be like this? Why?

She heard sniffling, the eldest sister looked at Rin. Tears flowed down like a river.

"It's okay Rin." Kagome whispered holding her younger sister trying to comfort her. "I'll be okay, you'll see."

Rin wept. Kagome tried to calm the girl's tears. "It'll be alright. We'll go escape somehow." She said. "Or let us hope someone finds us, but everything will be alright, we'll get out of this living hell just you wait." Kagome said confedentily.

Rin slowly nodded her head and snifflied trying to stop her tears in Kagome's arms but her tears kept on falling.


:: A/N- Okay that's all for chapter two. *sighs* it's not that good nor long but I promise I'll try to make it much better and longer. The next chapter's about Sesshomaru and InuYasha XD They're going to meet soon! Please REVIEW!!!! I'll try updating tomorrow k?
Oh and forgot to tell you: Rin is having a nightmare of BOTH of her family's slaugther. Alrighty then see you later! Ja ne! ::

~Kauya~